Page 93 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293949596971031431935931093 ... LastLast

Thread: Russian forces cross Ukrainian border 22.02.2022 morning

Last Online
    Today @ 06:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,313
    Given: 9,881

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    NATO expands by people wanting to join NATO joining NATO, Russia expands by invading its neighbours - Moldova, Ukraine three times, Georgia three times. Also Chechnya if you count that.

They're very upset that after just 70 years of invading and brutalising other Eastern European countries, those countries don't like Russia very much. I mean, why would Ukraine possibly dislike a neighbour that constantly manipulated its elections and siphoned off its wealth to oligarchs for around 20 years? A big conundrum.

Of course the West is cynical in its goals, but the antipathy towards Russia is well-deserved. And now Ukraine will suffer for Russia's ego.

The West was extremely flippant with Russia for the past 20 years, but ultimately Putin is a grown up and he decided to invade all by himself.

I note you critique people on this thread for being one-sided when they criticise Putin but not when they criticise the West.

Either way this is a geopolitical error by papa Putin.
    I criticised Russia and Putin many times, just ask Rumata or Krillmazur they called me anti-russian many times. I am talking about only this war now and i hate this fake narrative that Russia is a big Satan and Ukraine is a peaceful "victim", because its simple not true. Of course a war is not a good thing, but the ukrainian government and the NATO elite also have many responsibility in this situation.
    These historical injuries what romanians, and some polish user said about Russia are true, but we cannot live in the past forever. Should i hate russians just because they invaded Hungary in 1956? The background of that was the hungarian declaration of war on Russia during the WW2, and modern russians have nothing to do with these thing what happened 100-150 years ago. No i wont hate them, because its nonsense.
    Of course i have personal feelings too, as partly hungarian i remember when the ukrainian government always penalised the hungarian minority for example with the language law or even pogroms commited by neonazi Right Sector ( i guess the russian minority had same experiens), and when the hungarian politicians protested against it, they just laughed at this little Hungary with big face. Now Russia play same game with Ukraine what ukrainians did with Hungary earlier, and yes it's not a nice thing but they deserved the russian intervention as well in my opinion.
    Another thing, you as jewish why do you support Ukraine? But seriously, the maidan protesters and this ukrainian army is full of real neonazi Right Sector members. I know a little bit the hungarian jewish minority, and no one support Ukraine because of it.

One example right here is Blondie: she has the nerve to accuse me of being an ultra nationalist yet she liked your "Hungary to annex Transylvania" crap. Her imperial mindset is no different from the Russian one.
    I didn't say i want to annex Transylvania, stop your paranoia.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-26-2022 @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dacian + Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bosnian Slav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 173
    Given: 178

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I criticised Russia and Putin many times, just ask Rumata or Krillmazur they called me anti-russian many times. I am talking about only this war now and i hate this fake narrative that Russia is a big Satan and Ukraine is a peaceful "victim", because its simple not true. Of course a war is not a good thing, but the ukrainian government and the NATO elite also have many responsibility in this situation.
    These historical injuries what romanians, and some polish user said about Russia are true, but we cannot live in the past forever. Should i hate russians just because they invaded Hungary in 1956? The background of that was the hungarian declaration of war on Russia during the WW2, and modern russians have nothing to do with these thing what happened 100-150 years ago. No i wont hate them, because its nonsense.
    Of course i have personal feelings too, as partly hungarian i remember when the ukrainian government always penalised the hungarian minority for example with the language law or even pogroms commited by neonazi Right Sector ( i guess the russian minority had same experiens), and when the hungarian politicians protested against it, they just laughed at this little Hungary with big face. Now Russia play same game with Ukraine what ukrainians did with Hungary earlier, and yes it's not a nice thing but they deserved the russian intervention as well in my opinion.
    Another thing, you as jewish why do you support Ukraine? But seriously, the maidan protesters and this ukrainian army is full of real neonazi Right Sector members. I know a little bit the hungarian jewish minority, and no one support Ukraine because of it.

I didn't say i want to annex Transylvania, stop your paranoia.

The only time I’ve seen you make sense on here

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,385
    Given: 31,174

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Zelensky, Biden, Stoltenberg and all anti Russian propagandists who refused to listen to Russia's plight have blood on their hands. It's on them.
    US/Nato won't do shit. The mainstream media will hype war hysteria to replace the waning c0vID hysteria. This will be used to further the banker's agenda and serve as an excuse for the inevitable inflation that follows modern monetary theory in practice.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,385
    Given: 31,174

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Babak View Post
    Get rid of SWIFT and all problems will be solved.
    They won't. Take advantage of the televised shitshow for the dumb plebs and BTFD, bruh. That's how the Rothschild's became filthy rich too.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Piotraschke View Post
    If this map is correct then Russians made significant progress only on the Crimean front:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_R...ion_of_Ukraine

Russians are concentrating forces very close to the Polish border in Brest on the Bug River (Brest-Litovsk):

https://twitter.com/JackDetsch/statu...0964562016768a

^^^
    A famous location, it is good to remind that Germans and Russians caused WW2 together, as allies (but Russia was never punished for that - so far):

Nazi Germany and Soviet Union were similar in many aspects, as this documentary explains:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7IrB_6mX4k

BTW Germany has been helping Russian Army in modernization since 2014, according to this article:

https://tvn24.pl/swiat/niemcy-pomaga...409374-3354583

Modern Germany is secretely pro-Russian, only officially they cannot admit this as they are in NATO.

But look what Germans do, not what they say. What do they do?

They oppose exclusion of Russia from SWIFT. Among other things:

https://www.finextra.com/newsarticle...-off-the-table

It seems like Russians tries to surround Kiev and also cut the Ukraine smaller pieces (as well Ukraine's army). First half north to south (line somewhere Kharkiv to Crimea).

Opposite it is pretty dangerous thought to keep Ukraine responsible here. As another country has started full scale war against it. If that is ''accepted'' then it will change whole world. As reasons/rights to attack can always be found from history and if not then creating those (a'la fakes) are not too difficult. Refugees, injured people and death people are hands of Russia.

Last Online
    01-30-2024 @ 04:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Rus
    Ethnicity
    Rus
    Ancestry
    Rus
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    Rus
    mtDNA
    Rus
    Taxonomy
    Rus
    Politics
    Rus
    Religion
    Rus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,447
    Given: 687

1 Not allowed!

Look at this happy reptilian

Banned
    Last Online
    02-26-2022 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Unique
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    R-M222
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,345
    Given: 9,352

3 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    There is one thing that many people don't understand:

The balance of the nuclear threat is based on that someone that is attacked with nuclear weapons can strike back. This is even more important for an opponent to the USA, because the USA have as an official doctrine that they have the right to make a first nuclear strike against someone with nuclear arms if it seems suitable. This is why most nuclear powers have submarines that can launch nuclear missiles. If they can not be spotted and later strike back, this may be the only threat left, that prevents an opponent from nuking you away from the surface of earth. This is why the UK and France also have such submarines. Otherwise their nuclear weapons would just be a risk for themselves to be precautionary nuked.

Now, every effective defence against nuclear missiles, let it be the NATO rocket defense shield in Poland or the possibility to control the Russian air space in Europe from the Ukraine and so early detect Russian missiles for shooting them down, brings Russia closer to being precautionary nuked by the US. And exactly that danger is coming with American-promoted NATO "missions" in the Ukraine.

And all people that say that it's under no crircumstance okay to attack another souvereign state and that Putin because of that is a war criminal, I ask:

Why does no one say this about the USA and Kennedy in the Cuba crisis in 1962, when it was about exatctly the same thing, but the other way around? A lot of people in the US government suggested bombing and invading Cuba (a war crime then?) and Kennedy preferred a lighter response with a sea blockade of Cuba and he attacked Soviet submarines and forced them to come up with water bombs which was definitely an act of war (which could have escalted indifinitely). Where are the people calling Kennedy an aggressor and war criminal?

Btw. Putin has even more humor than Zelenski, the professional comedian. Putin recognised Lugansk and Donetsk republics as separate states, spoke exaggeratedly about a genocide and hypocritically called his troops sent there peace keeping troops. All exactly like the NATO did it in the deliberately started Kosovo war against late Yugoslavia (Serbia & Montenegro)! Wonderful!!! Everyone with some knowledge immediately connects this and of course the higher NATO personnel also does. And also here my question: Who calls these NATO individuals aggressors and war criminals today?

It's stunning how these double standards can be applied by mainstream western states and media and hardly anyone notices it.
    That is completely false analogy. Cuban missile crisis was about Soviets sending nukes to Cuba -- not about the fact that Cuba was part of commie block. So it was about politics, not about sovereignty of a nation to pick its table.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    NATO expands by people wanting to join NATO joining NATO, Russia expands by invading its neighbours - Moldova, Ukraine three times, Georgia three times. Also Chechnya if you count that.

They're very upset that after just 70 years of invading and brutalising other Eastern European countries, those countries don't like Russia very much. I mean, why would Ukraine possibly dislike a neighbour that constantly manipulated its elections and siphoned off its wealth to oligarchs for around 20 years? A big conundrum.

Of course the West is cynical in its goals, but the antipathy towards Russia is well-deserved. And now Ukraine will suffer for Russia's ego.

The West was extremely flippant with Russia for the past 20 years, but ultimately Putin is a grown up and he decided to invade all by himself.

I note you critique people on this thread for being one-sided when they criticise Putin but not when they criticise the West.

Either way this is a geopolitical error by papa Putin.
    Furthermore if a country wants to leave NATO, I'm pretty sure NATO is not going to start a genocidal extermination war against it.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,997
    Given: 12,783

0 Not allowed!

I want to take this moment to say I always suspected Longbowman of having White Supremacist sympathies.

HAIL LONGBOWMAN!!!!

Page 93 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293949596971031431935931093 ... LastLast

Thread Information