PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Russian forces cross Ukrainian border 22.02.2022 morning - Page 370
Page 370 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 2703203603663673683693703713723733743804204708701370 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 15693

Thread: Russian forces cross Ukrainian border 22.02.2022 morning

Last Online
    Today @ 07:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,119

0 Not allowed!

Default Remarks by Swedish Member of European Parliament (MEP)

Mr. Tobé's comments about NATO are made after the 10:31 point in the video.
    Last edited by Smaland; 04-01-2022 at 04:09 PM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Where are the shills to tell us about Russian air supremacy now? Extremely embarrassing moment for Moscow.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    Simplistic as hell. Neither me or you are an authority whether they are or not. (Some) Sociologists are. Go ask them. They are kind people, maybe they are gonna help you understand why this reply of yours is irrelevant. Lousy troll. Do you feel the sympathy for your Ashkenazi bruders during the WW2? If so, you get my point. If not, then you contradict yourself a number of times.

I am not the one making the claim. :-) You are. It's up to you, not up to me to back it up. When you send me your pdf with their results, then we're talking.

Shut up, trolling piece of scum.

And try to poke holes in my narrative further again, I'd have some amusement.
    I feel sympathy for anyone who gets murdered, what's your point? I have sympathy with the Korean comfort women and Yazidis too. Hopefully so do you. Or perhaps you're just a sociopath? If you insulted a Jewish group I have no ties to because they're Jews I might be offended. Take the Neturei Karta. If you said 'they are treacherous little shits with a backward worldview' I would be unoffended. If you said 'I hate them because they are Jews' then of course, I have the right to be offended.

You're not a Pole. Even if Slavs are an ethnicity insulting Poles wouldn't be insulting Slavs but a subset of Slavs, independent of their Slavicness. This is basic logic. A child could get it. Obviously not a Basque-Czech child, but a normal child, like an Englishman, Jew, Han, or a bonobo. It's like if you said 'people from Essex are slags lol' and I got personally angry and chimpish because I'm English and people from Essex are also English even though I was specifically excluded from the insult by virtue of not being from Essex.

The next level of this logic is 'you insulted Dave the lawyer. Dave the lawyer is a human and so am I. Therefore I am offended.' TLDR: you're not a Pole so no one is going to take your chimpout seriously.

I don't care what people think with their thumbie uppies, Aldaris. Make the poll or don't.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,024
    Given: 12,251

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Where are the shills to tell us about Russian air supremacy now? Extremely embarrassing moment for Moscow.
    Are you referring to the event that I posted? I was thinking it's possible that it was a false flag.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    1/8 Colonial Ontario, 1/8 British war-bride, 1/2 Newfoundlander, 1/4 Slav
    Ancestry
    Mostly English, some Celtic, Channel Islander, Polish, Ukrainian, and Macedonian Slav
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Politics
    Conservative, traditionalist, hating the antichrist
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 643
    Given: 812

0 Not allowed!

Bro just trust the plan, bro

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Are you referring to the event that I posted? I was thinking it's possible that it was a false flag.
    I considered this, as Kiev has denied what would be quite the coup, but it's such a crap false flag. No casualties and the only target was... a viable military target that was successfully attacked, at impressive range, humiliating and undermining the Russian military?

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,303
    Given: 8,229

0 Not allowed!

I feel sympathy for anyone who gets murdered, what's your point? I have sympathy with the Korean comfort women and Yazidis too. Hopefully so do you. Or perhaps you're just a sociopath? If you insulted a Jewish group I have no ties to because they're Jews I might be offended. Take the Neturei Karta. If you said 'they are treacherous little shits with a backward worldview' I would be unoffended. If you said 'I hate them because they are Jews' then of course, I have the right to be offended.
    Stop with this language of 'being offended'. I care little for that. By this, you are only putting the words in my mouth. I don't think in those terms, you either react or you don't.

You're not a Pole. Even if Slavs are an ethnicity insulting Poles wouldn't be insulting Slavs but a subset of Slavs, independent of their Slavicness.
    This is basic logic. A child could get it. Obviously not a Basque-Czech child, but a normal child, like an Englishman, Jew, Han, or a bonobo. It's like if you said 'people from Essex are slags lol' and I got personally angry and chimpish because I'm English and people from Essex are also English even though I was specifically excluded from the insult by virtue of not being from Essex.
    They are, by the most definitions, but that's irrelevant right now. If I or somebody else would insult your family member, wouldn't you feel compelled to react, even if it wasn't directed at you personally? Yes, you would. You would not shrug it because it technically doesn't concern you (though in your case I'm not so sure). I draw the line a bit further than you do and that's it. It's easy to understand, different people have different perceptions of what they consider their 'tribe' or their 'extended family'. But I'm afraid it won't be clear to you even after this explanation, and you will react for the sake of reacting without saying anything.

The next level of this logic is 'you insulted Dave the lawyer. Dave the lawyer is a human and so am I. Therefore I am offended.' TLDR: you're not a Pole so no one is going to take your chimpout seriously.
    Again, where exactly you draw the line? And again, nah, I'm just replying to a lousy troll.

I don't care what people think with their thumbie uppies, Aldaris. Make the poll or don't.
    ? I won't. That's your expertise, not mine.

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,670
    Given: 9,047

0 Not allowed!

Wonder what these NATO-tards suck puppets gonna do when Donbass is completely annexed by the Russian Federation (sometime this year), and perhaps that entire land bridge connecting to Crimea. uumm
    will they still say Ukraine was "victorious" ?
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKnight View Post
    Wonder what these NATO-tards suck puppets gonna do when Donbass is completely annexed by the Russian Federation (sometime this year), and perhaps that entire land bridge connecting to Crimea. uumm
    will they still say Ukraine was "victorious" ?
    Ukraine is unlikely to be victorious in the absolute sense and you're just being trolled by Peterski and biting very hard. However, Russia has already lost enormous amounts of credibility, manpower, materiel, and possibly internal cohesion. As I said on day 1, if the prize is the Donbas then the prize is not worth having. The Donbas is two oblasts full of largely old age pensioners and it would become a financial burden on Russia like the rest of their partially-recognised 'republics' (Transnistria, Abkhazia, South Ossetia). See also: Pyrrhic victory.

More relevantly, Russia's war goals were - as you, until they failed, agreed - much more far-reaching than 'control Donbas.' Even Russia's official stated goals were much more far-reaching. If they fail to achieve this then they failed their war aims by definition. This is looking likely thus far, although Russia is clearly going to control the entirety of at least Luhansk before too long.

Russia is unlikely to fully annex either the DPR or LPR although they are already de facto annexed in many respects.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    Stop with this language of 'being offended'. I care little for that. By this, you are only putting the words in my mouth. I don't think in those terms, you either react or you don't.
    'I'm not offended, baited, or triggered. I'm only acting as if I'm offended, baited or triggered. I am completely without emotion, that's why I stepped in to chimp out over you making an offhand comment about someone who was Polish.'

Sure buddy.

They are, by the most definitions, but that's irrelevant right now. If I or somebody else would insult your family member, wouldn't you feel compelled to react, even if it wasn't directed at you personally? Yes, you would. You would not shrug it because it technically doesn't concern you (though in your case I'm not so sure). I draw the line a bit further than you do and that's it. It's easy to understand, different people have different perceptions of what they consider their 'tribe' or their 'extended family'. But I'm afraid it won't be clear to you even after this explanation, and you will react for the sake of reacting without saying anything.

Again, where exactly you draw the line? And again, nah, I'm just replying to a lousy troll.
    'My family is 250 million people.' OK buddy.

? I won't. That's your expertise, not mine.
    I never said I would make such a poll. It was your suggestion.

Page 370 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 2703203603663673683693703713723733743804204708701370 ... LastLast

Thread Information