Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,948
    Given: 45,034

10 Not allowed!

Default Ukrainian hypocrisy!

We see on our TV's today interviews with shocked Ukrainian citizens, who say they never would have imagined war would come to their cities...

Oh yeah? What about the war that has been raging for 8 full years in Eastern Ukraine, where the Ukrainian military constantly bombarded civilians. But Ukrainians didn't care about that, then..just enjoyed sipping their coffees in Kiev...

This is not a new war. It's just the Donbas people's big brother that is stepping in to stop the bullies from decimating their little brothers, sisters and babushkas.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Last Online
    08-27-2022 @ 02:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 139

1 Not allowed!

In Ukraine, at first they distributed weapons to everyone in a row, and now they are starting to report on the numerous capture of "saboteurs" who rob unarmed losers. This is genius...

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Loki, you have been a very consistent man but this post is a bit erring from your own ethics, normally this type of post is negligible but speaking to people who are suffering this moment as this term is striking to my eyes. You can not call, treat people like this as a people given you are not a masonry, people always kill people true but calling people names is worse than killing. I dislike zionists but I try to make them a religious group of occaisional members therefore avoiding directly inscriminating, call me a hypocrite but not any people as a whole: Hexachordia is a chinese hypocrite.

To take this event a bit reasonable does not hurt, the hatred and the strange zeal toward Russia are deformed, crooked, it seems to me some western people are proud of it and I respect it, this is why I have to side with Russia a little bit this time. The romanticism toward whatever the East is quite poisonous to say the least.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,948
    Given: 45,034

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexachordia View Post
    Loki, you have been a very consistent man but this post is a bit erring from your own ethics, normally this type of post is negligible but speaking to people who are suffering this moment as this term is striking to my eyes. You can not call, treat people like this as a people given you are not a masonry, people always kill people true but calling people names is worse than killing. I dislike zionists but I try to make them a religious group of occaisional members therefore avoiding directly inscriminating, call me a hypocrite but not any people as a whole: Hexachordia is a chinese hypocrite.
    What I said is only the truth. Of course I have empathy with everyone who suffers during war. But Russia is NOT targeting civilians in this military operation, they are only hitting military targets -- unlike what the Ukrainian military has been doing in the Donbas.

That's it -- I deplore the hypocrisy of people in Kiev who are now lashing out at Russia, but they have cheered on the Ukrainian military assault on their own comrades in Donbas for 8 years. In fact, when Zelensky recently wanted to bring peace to Donbas, I think in 2019, there were protests by Ukrainians in Kiev...saying they DON'T want peace for Donbas, and that the military assault should continue!
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 10:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dinaric Slav
    Country
    Italy
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    mtDNA
    W1
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 190
    Given: 219

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    What I said is only the truth. Of course I have empathy with everyone who suffers during war. But Russia is NOT targeting civilians in this military operation, they are only hitting military targets -- unlike what the Ukrainian military has been doing in the Donbas.

That's it -- I deplore the hypocrisy of people in Kiev who are now lashing out at Russia, but they have cheered on the Ukrainian military assault on their own comrades in Donbas for 8 years. In fact, when Zelensky recently wanted to bring peace to Donbas, I think in 2019, there were protests by Ukrainians in Kiev...saying they DON'T want peace for Donbas, and that the military assault should continue!
    What did DNR/LNR do? How were they established? How were pro-Kiev people in Donetsk treated? Didn't they shell Mariupol and other government controlled cities? It's not black and white.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,808
    Given: 7,516

0 Not allowed!

So this went from Russia contesting Ukraine's membership in NATO because they feel threatened to Russia invading to save their little brothers.

Talk about hypocrisy...

Thread Information