Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,542
    Given: 2,113

1 Not allowed!

Default " Russia's Nuclear deterrence forces (put) on high alert "

There is a private intelligence group named the " DEFCON Warning System (DEFCONWS)". It monitors emerging worldwide nuclear threats, but it isn't a part of the U.S. Department of Defense. Earlier today, it raised it's threat warning level to DEFCON 3 (Defense Readiness Condition 3).

Assuming that DEFCONWS' Condition 3 is the same as that used by the U.S. armed forces, and assuming that the U.S. military has set its threat level at its own DEFCON 3, then 1) there has been an "increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness", and 2) the "U.S. Air Force (is) ready to mobilize in 15 minutes" (quotes are from the Wiki article about DEFCON. According to this article, " The defense readiness condition (DEFCON) is an alert state used by the United States Armed Forces. "

Disclaimer by the DEFCON Warning System:
    The DEFCON Warning System is a private intelligence organization which has monitored and assessed nuclear threats by national entities since 1984. It is not affiliated with any government agency and does not represent the alert status of any military branch. The public should make their own evaluations and not rely on the DEFCON Warning System for any strategic planning. At all times, citizens are urged to learn what steps to take in the event of a nuclear attack. If this had been an actual attack, the DEFCON Warning System will give radiation readings for areas that are reported to it. Your readings will vary. Official news sources will have radiation readings for your area.
    I am not now, nor have I ever been, a member of the DEFCON Warning System. It has a community forum, but I am not a member of this forum, nor have I ever made a post there. I've visited this website from time to time in the past, nothing more.

I've never served in the U.S. armed forces, nor have I ever been employed by the U.S. Department of Defense. I do not know the actual DEFCON for the U.S. armed forces at this time.
    Last edited by Smaland; 02-28-2022 at 09:09 AM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Western Hunter-Gatherer
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,735