Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Vatican City
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,506
    Given: 1,296

0 Not allowed!

No but make sure if you have pale skin, to buy alot of sunscreen.

Especially in tropic/subtropics. Also in lower temperature latitudes.

Last Online
    04-23-2023 @ 10:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    LNH
    Ethnicity
    Haïtiens
    Ancestry
    27.6%- SSA(West Africa, HG, and SEA) 62.3%- French and German 9.5% - B_E 0.6% - Unassigned
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R-L151
    mtDNA
    U3a
    Hero
    JP II, Toussaint, et Dessalines.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    You are a clown. No normal self-respecting white American is ashamed of being white. Nine out of ten times, it's just someone white trying to sound more liberal.

I understand you are ashamed of the abomination your Spanish ancestors shitted out, especially when in the context of ruining a perfectly good nation prior to illegal Mexican immigration. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Nobody cares about browns. Most mongrels in real world are actually ashamed to be half white. They cry over the fact that they are not considered black/mexican/asian enough due to being half white.

Can we really blame them? Even Ukrainians look like Gods compared to you.

Sean, is everything okay at home? You went 0 to 100 real quick. I'm praying for you man

Last Online
    08-24-2022 @ 04:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    White, fully Swedish, and pure Nordic
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    You are a clown. No normal self-respecting white American is ashamed of being white. Nine out of ten times, it's just someone white trying to sound more liberal.
    I'm white, fully Swedish, and pure Nordic, and very proud of it.
    My hair is extremely shiny, very silky, extremely long, very fine, very straight, and naturally so blonde it's almost white, and I have the lightest brightest icy crystal blue eyes. My eyelashes, eyebrows, and the extremely little hair I have on my body is virtually white. In the winter I'm like a milk bottle. Very very fair skinned. However I tan very well, and am outside a lot, enjoy outdoor activities, I love the beach, and like laying in the sun, especially on the beach (I like how the sun feels on me). I naturally get very golden tan in the summer, while my hair naturally gets even lighter, almost pure white. It gets even brighter and shinier. After summer my tan really lightens and by late November I'm back to being shorter than a milk bottle, and stay that way until about April, when I start to get tan again. By June I'm typically very tan, and get even tanner through summer.

I certainly don't recommend getting fake tans like using tanning beds or tanning sprays. Those are very harmful plus fake tans just look weird. They aren't the beautiful golden color a natural tan is. However there is certainly nothing wrong with getting a nice natural tan in the summer. Getting a tan doesn't make one non-white, or mean someone hates being white, and wants to be non-white.

I sure am not going to stay inside all the time, or cover every part of my body, and wear long sleeved clothing, which would make me all hot and sweaty, just to avoid getting tanned.

I'm not one but ashamed of the nice natural golden tan I get in the summer, and in fact proud of it, and I'm very happy with the whiter than a milk bottle skin I have in the winter.

My husband loves me both really tanned, and really pale. I get compliments from everyone both on my tan in the summer, and my really fair milk bottle white skin in the winter.

Like I said too my natural whitish blonde hair (which is a very white feature) gets even lighter, brighter and shiner in the summer, and my natural golden summer time tan makes my already very bright very light blue eyes, appear even lighter, brighter, more brilliant and piercing, and makes my hair appear even lighter, brighter, and shinier.

Quote Originally Posted by Renekton View Post
    No but make sure if you have pale skin, to buy alot of sunscreen.

Especially in tropic/subtropics. Also in lower temperature latitudes.
    Sunscreen doesn't block the harmful UV, and actually contains many harmful chemicals that do far more damage than the dun will ever do. I would strongly recommend avoiding it .

Last Online
    01-06-2023 @ 11:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic,Slavic, Balkan.
    Ethnicity
    Greek,Ukranian,Russian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid & Dinarid & Atlanto Med
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 501
    Given: 203

0 Not allowed!

As a pale person. Kind of. But depends on the person. It's just, it low-key looks a bit too "clean" in my eyes, especially those whose skin tone matches the one of an unseasoned chicken. (i fit that category)

MYHERITAGE RESULTS
    Balkan 41.3% // Baltic 16.5% // Greek and South Italian 24.4% // Italian 1.3% // Finnish 14.2% // Irish, Scottish, and Welsh 2.3%
    GEDMATCH RESULTS
    K13: North_Atlantic 27.68 Pct // Baltic 28.95 Pct // West_Med 13.34 Pct // West_Asian 11.01 Pct // East_Med 12.82 Pct

Last Online
    10-29-2023 @ 07:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    North Italian(Bergamo), Brit
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

No. Paleness is unattractive only to MENAs and South Asians with inferiority complex.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,102
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

It depend on pale North European pale skin look unhealthy.
    But fair skin with yellow under tones look healthy to me
    They're not pale more like fair skinned but yellow under tone make them look healthy.
    Anna Taylor jaw have very pale skin with cool under tone she look very unhealthy like this women don't go outside.

I won't comment on looks because it depend on preference. and this perception can be because of society because many white people are very white that they burn outside and don't get darker.they probably need less vitamin d because of their pale skin so they are probably not unhealthy but it just look unhealthy because of society.

Sent from my Redmi Y3 using Tapatalk

Last Online
    Today @ 07:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,102
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Certainly not. Moreover, the irony is that in many if not most parts of the world, lighter skin is seen as more attractive, and this in many cases is a belief that even pre-dates European colonialism.
    It depend on how light through. I know a girl who used to get bullied for having ghost white skin like European.
    I think people here find light skin more attractive but not too light and generally they like warm tone more.

Sent from my Redmi Y3 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information