Hero
    PRL
    Religion
    antimodernism catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 194
    Given: 143

2 Not allowed!

I remember that Poland is permanently humiliated by the USA in the international arena and I do not want to provide all the evidence on this matter.

Poland as a modern state is only a tool of globalists to carry out their orders, even against their own interests. For example: Solidarność, supporting nationalists in the baltic countries at the expense of Poles living there, attempts to overthrow Lukashenka, financial and piarist aid for two majdans, and training ukrainian militias on own territory. I will not mention the CIA prisons. That is why minister sienkiewicz from the civic platform said several years ago that the Polish state only exists theoretically.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,922
    Given: 18,998

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomadian90' View Post
    For example: Solidarność, supporting nationalists in the baltic countries at the expense of Poles living there, attempts to overthrow Lukashenka
    Ethnic Poles in Belarus are being persecuted much more than Poles in Baltic countries.

And in my opinion the Polish army should already be busy liberating Belarus right now.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Zurückhaltung
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    We will run and scream
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,215
    Given: 4,457

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Piotraschke View Post
    Americans understand central and eastern Europeans much better, than Russians or Germans do.
    No, they definitely dont. Understanding EEs is too much for Amerikans even for best of them. EEs for Amerika are just rationally better allies. For example, Poland buys hundreds of Amerikan abrams tanks instead of superior German Leopard 2 tanks for multiple billion dollars. Can they sell tanks to Germans (or French, or Italian) ?

Tell me Amerika is "better ally" for EE in case of "mutual interests" but dont tell me they "understand" you..

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,720
    Given: 43,625

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Varda View Post
    According to western globalist propaganda. Fucking NATO is a globalist organization that has been waging terror around world for decades, they are not army of salvation. NATO is guilty for death of tens of millions people around the world since exist.
    Where was the NATO when Ukrainian nazis killing civilians in Donbas including children? Why they didn't bomb Ukraine for the crimes against civilians in Donbas?
    So? I'm talking about bombing of Serbia in particular, not for other NATO actions. While bombing of Serbia was I would assume illegal, it was completely deserved.
    Some people only take things in boxes, black and white. I don't.

Attack on eg Libya has nothing in common with case of Serbia - don't remember Libya butchering neighbours.

Serbia of 1990s can enjoy sympathy only from people who don't know history.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That is why I do not support the nationalists in the countries of central and eastern Europe, except possibly the serbian ones. Because they are pro-American and oriented towards an alliance with NATO and the West, that is, they strive for a war with Russia in the name of globalists' interests. Destroy Russia at all costs at the expense of Ukrainians, Poles, Balts, Romanians, Croats and others. As if Russia was supposed to be something much worse in its existence. And she just wants a buffer zone between herself and NATO because it is a huge, sparsely populated country that is difficult to defend. Therefore, he is afraid for his future. But no one says that. They prefer to fuck their natio - nonsense and prepare young people to die for Jews and America
    I won't give you serious reply because of your painful stupidity. I'm my own club with own interests. I don't need to love NATO because I dislike Serbia, or support Ukraine because Russians are brothers of Serbs.
    You are just another low IQ simpleton completely devoid of any critical thinking who can only accept or reject things in boxes, as they are served.

Start using your brain, if you have any.

Last Online
    07-19-2023 @ 03:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish, Kashubian, German, Baltic Prussians, Czech
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Pomerania
    Taxonomy
    east european face
    Politics
    antiNWO/antiPiS/antibanderism
    Hero
    PRL
    Religion
    antimodernism catholic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Piotraschke View Post
    Ethnic Poles in Belarus are being persecuted much more than Poles in Baltic countries.

And in my opinion the Polish army should already be busy liberating Belarus right now.
    Who is persecuted? Whi liar? The Polish monuments renovated by Łukaszenka? Are the Cierciel brothers? In Belarus, the authorities do not make nazi marches, do not deprive Poles of Belarusian citizenship, and do not order them to change their names. This is the best place in Kresy for Poles. Yes, for the ethnic Poles, not for the bitch, Borys, making protests for CIA money.

People like you almost started World War III by planning attacks by the Ukrainian army from Polish territory. You are like 95% of idiots on the Vistula who want war. Didn't you go to school? 1939 doesn't tell you anything? People have taken over some kind of collective obssession. Politicians of all parties, priests, journalists and ordinary Poles want war. I don't think they know what it is. Always stupid wars and actions in the interests of foreign powers, and then piles of corpses. Even the regime media reported fake news about Putin's alleged attack with an atomic bomb. Madness!

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    No, they definitely dont. Understanding EEs is too much for Amerikans even for best of them. EEs for Amerika are just rationally better allies. For example, Poland buys hundreds of Amerikan abrams tanks instead of superior German Leopard 2 tanks for multiple billion dollars. Can they sell tanks to Germans (or French, or Italian) ?

Tell me Amerika is "better ally" for EE in case of "mutual interests" but dont tell me they "understand" you..
    Poland would be nowhere without Americans. And without EU. They can thank their growing standard, security and economy completely to the west. Otherwise they'd be on same level of development like Belarus.

Last Online
    07-19-2023 @ 03:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish, Kashubian, German, Baltic Prussians, Czech
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Pomerania
    Taxonomy
    east european face
    Politics
    antiNWO/antiPiS/antibanderism
    Hero
    PRL
    Religion
    antimodernism catholic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    I won't give you serious reply because of your painful stupidity. I'm my own club with own interests. I don't need to love NATO because I dislike Serbia, or support Ukraine because Russians are brothers of Serbs.
    You are just another low IQ simpleton completely devoid of any critical thinking who can only accept or reject things in boxes, as they are served.

And you are shit to America. Ordinary cannon fodder and a tool that means nothing. Likewise, your whole nation was shit to the Germans. If they won the war, they was send your ustash idiots to hell through the chimneys of the camps. And who doesn't have a brain?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-26-2022 @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dacian + Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bosnian Slav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 173
    Given: 178

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post

Everything you said is true, but unfortunately when it comes to taking a side between NATO/EU and opposing forces(BRICS lets call them?) smaller nations have no choice. They have to take a side, that’s the tragedy. Neutrality is pretty much dead now. Because if you stand still your enemy is working, most of the time against you and your goals. You even said this yourself. Small nations are the hoes of larger nations who are pimps.

On the individual level, yes you can pick and chose.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And you are shit to America. Ordinary cannon fodder and a tool that means nothing. Likewise, your whole nation was shit to the Germans. If they won the war, they was send your ustash idiots to hell through the chimneys of the camps. And who doesn't have a brain?
    Why would they? Nazi Germany had more Slavic than Germanic allies. I don't care about Ustashians however, neither was anyone in my family their member.
    You Poles are American prostitute no1. in Europe, but luckily for you, America is a benevolent pimp.

If not for USA, you'd be German and Russian prostitute and they do not pay so much. There's a reason why Poland is most pro American country in Europe.

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information