European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,451
    Given: 31,624

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by lehlund View Post
    Well at least when nationalism collides with imperialism shots seem to get fired. But perhaps you are right. One day we reach that kumbayah world-imperium. No more borders, no more people or race. Meatbags from every corner of the corner will mingle and mix. We will all be the same, no more ego or self. All of us world citizens in a happy happy world. Nothing can go wrong.
    you talk about an extreme situation while I talk about not being nationalistic, disregard of the mixing or lack of it, which you can be even if your local community is 95% homogenous, you can be tolerant to the 5%, I am no SJW. it means just not to impose absurd things on others, you don't have to be a hippie for that. each should mind their business more, work, go home, do what they like and let others work and do what they want. imposing a language in a community where that language is not spoken, only because you want to have a national language spoken by everyone, is quite authoritarian. for me local community > country

Last Online
    06-23-2022 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    A
    Country
    Antarctica
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 738
    Given: 1,145

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I have recently come to the conclusion, thinking all things through. I believe Satan is blinding the minds and hearts of Americans, in particular, and some Europeans to have a deep hate and resentment towards Russia, which is akin to a murderous spirit. It is very evil and will eventually destroy all those who indulge this demonic possession.
    I have seen how many Ukrainian friends or even relatives after the colour revolution, maidan and endless propaganda became so obsessed with hatred towards Russians that they look like ISIS. This was even before the war in donbass and current war. These people celebrate the mutilation of dead Russian bodies on Facebook, blame all their problems on Russians and are happy when planes with Russian civilians crash. Most of them are even themselves Russian-speaking or half Russian but anti-Russian propaganda brainwashed them. The west fueled this hatred in Ukraine with endless money and this ridiculous level of hatred is a reason of many why Russia was provoked to intervene. Now the same kind of hatred is planted in the West and I really hope it not becomes as sick as in Ukraine.

Just look at this sick video from Ukrainian TV today, where a crazy "journalist" quotes Eichmann and says that he will kill Russian children if the war is won so. This people have no identity except hatred and really look like some ISIS or Wahhabi extremists.

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 11:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    turkĎc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,973
    Given: 3,721

0 Not allowed!

sorry, devil made me post it

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Western Hunter-Gatherer
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,828
    Given: 828

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arhat View Post

He looks Syrian or even Iraqi.

Sometimes I wonder what the fuck is wrong with Ukrainians.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-16-2022 @ 02:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Medyn(KalugaObl),Shirokois(PenzaObl),Sunky(CherkassyObl),Yoshkar-Ola(Mari-el),Salobelyak(KirovObl)
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R1a-z2125
    Politics
    25 dimensional
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 30

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Russki View Post

What is wrong with them is they desire to live comfortably for their own good, unlike Russians who are content with living in a shithole as long as some obstract "greater good" is achieved (Such as russia having a stronger military, or Russia having an extra hectare of landmass)
    It is hard for Ukrainians to not hate Russians and not wish death upon us, when so many of us celebrate the monstrocity that Russian Federation has started in Ukraine.
    I completely understand where that guy is coming from.
    If Ukrainians suddenly started bombing Kindergartens in ... Say Yoshkar-Ola or kaluga, and if most of them supported this - I would probably also want to kill Ukrainians.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-07-2022 @ 08:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Vlach, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,983
    Given: 2,435

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    Demonically possessed is a bit much. I can understand why people would sympathize with Ukrainians when media shows nothing but Russians bombing childrens hospitals and what not. People are always blinded from the truth with emotional manipulation.

Doesn’t matter what side you’re on anyways. Civilians never win when it comes to war.
    Celestia, I'm not sure you realize Russia is invading Ukraine, and not the way around.

Last Online
    06-23-2022 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    A
    Country
    Antarctica
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 738
    Given: 1,145

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AndreAndre View Post
    What is wrong with them is they desire to live comfortably for their own good, unlike Russians who are content with living in a shithole as long as some obstract "greater good" is achieved (Such as russia having a stronger military, or Russia having an extra hectare of landmass)
    It is hard for Ukrainians to not hate Russians and not wish death upon us, when so many of us celebrate the monstrocity that Russian Federation has started in Ukraine.
    I completely understand where that guy is coming from.
    If Ukrainians suddenly started bombing Kindergartens in ... Say Yoshkar-Ola or kaluga, and if most of them supported this - I would probably also want to kill Ukrainians.
    Russians lived better than Ukrainian and this was already so before the war or why Russia had 100.000 of foreign Ukrainian workers? Hardly any Russian migrated for work or better live to Ukraine after the fall of the Soviet Union.

Also Ukraine became a shithole in the 90s and 2000s because of oligarchs who also used anti-Russian rheotorics to distract from their criminality and to fight against other pro-russian oligarchs. Russia stabilized under some central rule with Putin but in Ukraine the wild 90s never fully ended and the country just degraded every year. Blaming Russians was useful for getting western ngo money and consolidating political power.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-31-2022 @ 12:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic and German
    Country
    Slovenia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 41

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ixulescu View Post
    Celestia, I'm not sure you realize Russia is invading Ukraine, and not the way around.
    Not truth, Russian is that great mission for freedom to liberate people from satanic Ukrainian Nazi war soldiers. That is heroic action of Putin. Why are Romanian act like with American and don't respect of Christian Russian culture value?

Last Online
    Today @ 02:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,682
    Given: 11,611

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Russki View Post

He has Muslim name Fahrudin.

🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information