PRL
    Religion
    antimodernism catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 195
    Given: 143

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    ^ I agree, but how Ukrania is neonazi if its president is a Jew??
    What a problem? His boss, igor kolomoysky, calls himself a jew-banderist.
    Jews and Ukrainians hate Russia. Jews and Ukrainians hate Poland. Jews and Ukrainians are supported by the West and the USA.
    If globalist jewry uses neonazis for its purposes, ukrainians are fine with it. At least they can erect monuments to UPA bandits and murder russian speaking civilians in Mariupol and beyond.
    This is not the first such alliance. Hitler slaughtered 300,000 poor orthodoxy religious Jews, but he did not harm the assimilated ones !!! And after the war, Eretz Israel was created.

kolomoyski

Last Online
    07-19-2023 @ 03:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish, Kashubian, German, Baltic Prussians, Czech
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Pomerania
    Taxonomy
    east european face
    Politics
    antiNWO/antiPiS/antibanderism
    Hero
    PRL
    Religion
    antimodernism catholic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by coolfrenchguy View Post
    yes it's something than a lot of people try understand too, and who is bombing hospitals, synagogues,churches and even one or two mosques right now? who is bombing children,disabled people, pregnant women etc right now? seriously? i have seen quite enough recent pictures and videos about this invasion and war and it's fucking ugly
    You don't understand anything! In 2014, there really was a coup d'état. This country is fucked up. That tv of yours ... stick it up your ass!
    I know what Ukrainian nationalism and neo-Nazism are. I was active in many "polish" "nationalist" organizations that are in fact traitors. They met with Ukrainian nationalists. Poles are such idiots that they tend to kneel on their knees in front of their enemy. The Ukrainians tell us that they will make us a new Volhynia, that we are "next in line after the Moskals!"
    And the Poles, including the "polish nationalists", believe that it is nothing wrong, and that one can be an alliance with even satan himself, if only against Russia. That's why I came from these organizations, because they are traitors to Poland, who negotiate with the enemy. The Ukrainians who came to Poland to work did not hide from us that the bandera, shukhevych, konovalec and the rest of the monsters are heroes for them. In western Ukraine, in the countryside, you can see altars and photos of the bandera, ss galizien soldiers and hitler in the window. This is a nation of people who are possessed by satan! I saw a Ukrainian with a swastika tattoo on his neck in a polish supermarket. Young girls from Ukraine singing that their father is the stiepan bandera. There is no more fucked up nation in Europe. Give me a rifle and I'll kill all the motherfuckers in the azov and aidar battalions!
    Yesterday I saw Ukrainians humiliating Poles in a fast food restaurant.And nothing can be done about it, because politicians in Poland have been traitors since 1989. One of the activists of the ruling party once told me that he was shitting on Poles murdered by the OUN UPA in Wołyń. And kaczyński shouted "slava ukraini" in the majdan. Such whores rule my country !!! And television in Poland is worse than in North Korea. Really Kim Jong Un can learn from kaczynski how to indoctrinate his citizens! There is also the police in Poland, whose officers are often Polish citizens of Ukrainian origin. Descendants from Akcja Wisła. In the Polish city of Przemyśl, there were often marches of Ukrainian neonazis shouting slogans against Poland. And the Polish police protected them. Many Poles who protested against it later had problems and ended up in police stations. Do you understand that ??? Ukrainians who come NOW to Poland are not war refugees !!!!!! They are social subsidies immigrants from areas of western Ukraine where there is currently no hostilities at all! They are to receive such privileges here that they will quickly become the elite and the Poles his as servants. Those from eastern Ukraine, where the war is going on, want to go to Russia. They hate your fucking Ukraine and the power in Kiev. But the azov and the aidar use them as human shields.
    That's what your fucking tv won't say!
    Let me tell you something. I know an elderly Pole. He told me what his father saw during the war. Ukrainians caught a young polish girl. A friend from the same street. They knew her from childhood. And what did they do to her? Each of them, in turn, raped her, then gouged out her eyes, cut off her breasts, ripped open her stomach, and pulled out her intestines, and finally pierced her head with a large nail. And this is with the shouts of "slava ukraini" and the blessing of the greekcatholic pop! Because stepan bandera planned to murder every Pole aged 6 to 65 yet before the war! But about this in Poland there is a ban on speaking and learning in schools. In the West, it is not talked about either. Only Russia reminds other nations of their history!
    Did Jesus Christus this teach???? Was it the Ukrainians' struggle for a free homeland? Do you understand that? The same people, who were then in Wołyń, have been murdering Russians in Donbas since 2014. But your television won't show it because you're fucking under globalist occupation, just like my country and the whole West.These "pregnant women" ... You mean the Ukrainian model pretending to be pregnant? Tell the fuck why the real pregnant azov took hostages so that he could fire at russian positions without risking retaliation from the Russians.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Berber
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ancestry
    Andalusians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    T-CTS2214
    mtDNA
    J1C1
    Hero
    Broly
    Relationship Status
    MGTOW
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,475
    Given: 2,462

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomadian90' View Post
    You don't understand anything! In 2014, there really was a coup d'état. This country is fucked up. That tv of yours ... stick it up your ass!
    I know what Ukrainian nationalism and neo-Nazism are. I was active in many "polish" "nationalist" organizations that are in fact traitors. They met with Ukrainian nationalists. Poles are such idiots that they tend to kneel on their knees in front of their enemy. The Ukrainians tell us that they will make us a new Volhynia, that we are "next in line after the Moskals!"
    And the Poles, including the "polish nationalists", believe that it is nothing wrong, and that one can be an alliance with even satan himself, if only against Russia. That's why I came from these organizations, because they are traitors to Poland, who negotiate with the enemy. The Ukrainians who came to Poland to work did not hide from us that the bandera, shukhevych, konovalec and the rest of the monsters are heroes for them. In western Ukraine, in the countryside, you can see altars and photos of the bandera, ss galizien soldiers and hitler in the window. This is a nation of people who are possessed by satan! I saw a Ukrainian with a swastika tattoo on his neck in a polish supermarket. Young girls from Ukraine singing that their father is the stiepan bandera. There is no more fucked up nation in Europe. Give me a rifle and I'll kill all the motherfuckers in the azov and aidar battalions!
    Yesterday I saw Ukrainians humiliating Poles in a fast food restaurant.And nothing can be done about it, because politicians in Poland have been traitors since 1989. One of the activists of the ruling party once told me that he was shitting on Poles murdered by the OUN UPA in Wołyń. And kaczyński shouted "slava ukraini" in the majdan. Such whores rule my country !!! And television in Poland is worse than in North Korea. Really Kim Jong Un can learn from kaczynski how to indoctrinate his citizens! There is also the police in Poland, whose officers are often Polish citizens of Ukrainian origin. Descendants from Akcja Wisła. In the Polish city of Przemyśl, there were often marches of Ukrainian neonazis shouting slogans against Poland. And the Polish police protected them. Many Poles who protested against it later had problems and ended up in police stations. Do you understand that ??? Ukrainians who come NOW to Poland are not war refugees !!!!!! They are social subsidies immigrants from areas of western Ukraine where there is currently no hostilities at all! They are to receive such privileges here that they will quickly become the elite and the Poles his as servants. Those from eastern Ukraine, where the war is going on, want to go to Russia. They hate your fucking Ukraine and the power in Kiev. But the azov and the aidar use them as human shields.
    That's what your fucking tv won't say!
    Let me tell you something. I know an elderly Pole. He told me what his father saw during the war. Ukrainians caught a young polish girl. A friend from the same street. They knew her from childhood. And what did they do to her? Each of them, in turn, raped her, then gouged out her eyes, cut off her breasts, ripped open her stomach, and pulled out her intestines, and finally pierced her head with a large nail. And this is with the shouts of "slava ukraini" and the blessing of the greekcatholic pop! Because stepan bandera planned to murder every Pole aged 6 to 65 yet before the war! But about this in Poland there is a ban on speaking and learning in schools. In the West, it is not talked about either. Only Russia reminds other nations of their history!
    Did Jesus Christus this teach???? Was it the Ukrainians' struggle for a free homeland? Do you understand that? The same people, who were then in Wołyń, have been murdering Russians in Donbas since 2014. But your television won't show it because you're fucking under globalist occupation, just like my country and the whole West.These "pregnant women" ... You mean the Ukrainian model pretending to be pregnant? Tell the fuck why the real pregnant azov took hostages so that he could fire at russian positions without risking retaliation from the Russians.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Pomerania
    Taxonomy
    east european face
    Politics
    Hero
    PRL
    Religion
    antimodernism catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaditanian View Post
    If you deny the facts and the history, then you're just a son of the bich!

You need a doctor's help. Your leftist country also despises its own identity. But are you the fuck are you Spanish? You have a mug like a Jew.

Go to your fellow nazis in Ukraine. The Russians will gut you like a hen idiot!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Pomerania
    Taxonomy
    east european face
    Politics
    Hero
    PRL
    Religion
    antimodernism catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

English subtitles available.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Pomerania
    Taxonomy
    east european face
    Politics
    Hero
    PRL
    Religion
    antimodernism catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The half ukrainian boy sharpens the ax.
    - Why are you sharpening the ax?
    - To kill the mother!
    - You want to kill your own mother?
    - Of course! She is a Pole!

Do you still believe that stupid from Spain? Still think banderites is okay?

(English subtitles)

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L260
    mtDNA
    U5a1
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Broken man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,156
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

In a shock announcement made March 15, the Vatican revealed that Pope Francis will consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/po...m_campaign=usa

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,918
    Given: 4,818

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
    In a shock announcement made March 15, the Vatican revealed that Pope Francis will consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Russia is trembling in its boots.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Pomerania
    Taxonomy
    east european face
    Politics
    Hero
    PRL
    Religion
    antimodernism catholic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post

May he not mistake Shes Heart for the pagan pachamama, which this hypocrite worshiped by defaming the Basilica and Square St. Peter in 2019.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information