View Poll Results: Do you consider the Bosniaks to be european?

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

139 68.47%
  • No,because they are muslims

64 31.53%
Page 77 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you consider Bosniaks european?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-15-2020 @ 07:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 670
    Given: 688

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    User Dušan told me that Christianity is European religion for the reason it's basically continuation of European paganism, and that's the only reason why Islam is completely foreign.

I said, if that is the reason, I am then proud being muslim
    At least he's honest. Its funny how the rest claim monotheism. The only monotheistic Christian's are Unitarians.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,589
    Given: 462

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDark View Post
    At least he's honest. Its funny how the rest claim monotheism. The only monotheistic Christian's are Unitarians.
    Unitarians who reject the Trinity like the Jehovah's Witnesses can be argued are not really monotheists (either), because they believe that Jesus is a divine being too. Only less divine than the Father and a created being who God used to create everything else. This goes against passages like Isaiah 48:11 and 44:6.

Their New World Translation of the Bible says in John 1:1 that Jesus is a God, and if you say it like that, it indicates that there is more than one God. They try to get out of this by saying that they only worship the Father. Well, if if I had two wives and only loved one, I would still be a polytheist.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-02-2020 @ 09:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    dalmatian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Taxonomy
    extreme Dinarid
    Politics
    east mediterraneanism
    Hero
    Jesus,Moses and the prophets
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 229

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDark View Post
    That's not really true though. Maybe some cases were peaceful but most were oppressive forms of conversions. Take Pomaks for instance. They fought Christian's long and hard before some pagans among them converted. Some of which converted earlier than the ottoman occupation.

Also trinitarian concept is not monotheistic. Monotheistic means one indivisible God. The trinity is basically repackaged Mithraism.

The trinity was alien to the earliest Christian's during the time of Jesus. Son, father, holy ghost, all concepts variously reflected from numerous pagan pantheons.

It is well known that Paul persecuted Christian's and that the original doctrine was modified and underwent a process of syncretism by blending elements of paganism with monotheism. Your saints are basically repackaged lesser pagan deities that were merged into monotheism.

Christianity is still a form of polytheism that divides the Oneness of God, and ascribes a mother and a son who all happen to he one. A clusterfuck to say the least.

But apparently believing in a Single Force without image or equal is "barbaric" .
    When you're too much of an obnoxious cunt to understand a simple notion so you deem the said notion as a clusterfuck. You can't accept the fact that you're on the wrong side of history, what's more, you try to impose your view on Christians who kept their faith, it just confirms me that not only you got a bald midget punchable face but you also talk like an arrogant know-it-all human excrement.

Bosniaks and albanians are the best case of who you dont kill doesnt let you live.

Last Online
    03-02-2022 @ 11:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    thracian
    Ethnicity
    bosniak
    Ancestry
    european
    Country
    Bosnia
    Taxonomy
    european
    Politics
    non
    Religion
    islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,053
    Given: 235

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    There is just one major difference between conversion from paganism to Christianity and your conversion from Christianity to Pisslam. Christianity was spread peacefully by apostles and other converts. People became Christian in hostile pagan lands. Completely opposite. They endured various shit. Against all odds Christianity endured and became prime religion in Roman Empire and that is when it went dark for pagans. Whatever forceful conversions were later done they were done by Romans to Romans, from one European nation to the same or other European nation, by Germanics to Germanics, etc. Furthermore, many European nations accepted Christianity willingly, without any oppression. South Slavs for example. Your conversion from Christianity to Pisslam was the complete opposite. Turks, foreign people came to your lands and under oppression you became Muslims, even Turks as you called yourselves. And not to mention only a minor part of entire group of people who were in the same situation as you were. There is no way coming out of that.

Has any nation in the world said that they are weaktards? How often do nations self-critize themselves? Very rarely or never. Hence why I don't expect that from you either. Which is why European Muslimes to cope better need to invent things like that Turks are Romans, Pisslam is Roman, they converted to save their blood etc.

For hundreds of years people kept in secret their gods,praying to them when nobody saw.Early medieval Europe was secretly pagan for most part
    None in the heavens or on earth, except God, knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment).

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    thracian
    Ethnicity
    bosniak
    Ancestry
    european
    Country
    Bosnia
    Taxonomy
    european
    Politics
    non
    Religion
    islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Östsvensk View Post
    Unitarians who reject the Trinity like the Jehovah's Witnesses can be argued are not really monotheists (either), because they believe that Jesus is a divine being too. Only less divine than the Father and a created being who God used to create everything else. This goes against passages like Isaiah 48:11 and 44:6.

Their New World Translation of the Bible says in John 1:1 that Jesus is a God, and if you say it like that, it indicates that there is more than one God. They try to get out of this by saying that they only worship the Father. Well, if if I had two wives and only loved one, I would still be a polytheist.
    Anyway christianity is fucked up ,hence why muslims and jews are the only monotheists here

Jews and muslims are indeed very close to eachother,and the jews seem to know that,just look at this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIjTerIxLOE
    None in the heavens or on earth, except God, knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment).

Banned
    Last Online
    04-02-2020 @ 09:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    dalmatian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Taxonomy
    extreme Dinarid
    Politics
    east mediterraneanism
    Hero
    Jesus,Moses and the prophets
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 229

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hurrem sultana View Post
    Anyway christianity is fucked up ,hence why muslims and jews are the only monotheists here

Jews and muslims are indeed very close to eachother,and the jews seem to know that,just look at this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIjTerIxLOE
    I would have asked you to prove to me how Christianity is not monotheistic but then I saw you're a woman so I will ask MagnusDark this meanwhile you can fuck off back to the kitchen and bring me a sandwich or falafel or whatever you Muslims eat.

Last Online
    05-27-2020 @ 10:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Saint Petersburg
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Prussia
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a7 (M458)
    mtDNA
    U5
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid
    Politics
    Eurasianism
    Hero
    Catherine II, Suvorov, Dracula, Gjergj Kastrioti, Janos Hunyadi, Jan Sobieski,Eugene de Savoie
    Religion
    Orthodox but I love Perun
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 130

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hurrem sultana View Post
    For hundreds of years people kept in secret their gods,praying to them when nobody saw.Early medieval Europe was secretly pagan for most part
    By the way actress in your profile, she was bad cast for the movie. Russian and Ukrainian women do not look like that.
    It was horrible what muslim Ottomans and Tartars did to East european woman. It is estimated that almost 5 m East European people became slaves by raids of Muslims. What a terrible life to leave your home and never return.

Last Online
    01-21-2021 @ 11:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Northeastern Bulgarian, Southeastern Thracian Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    European, Mediteranean
    Politics
    Democratic, Proeuropean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 569
    Given: 300

3 Not allowed!

Yes, they are definitely European, but their religion is not. Islam is not traditional European religion and it is associated with arab-persian culture. However I think Bosnians are to Croats and Serbs what Pomaks are to Bulgarians...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    thracian
    Ethnicity
    bosniak
    Ancestry
    european
    Country
    Bosnia
    Taxonomy
    european
    Politics
    non
    Religion
    islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ioan assen View Post
    Yes, they are definitely European, but their religion is not. Islam is not traditional European religion and it is associated with arab-persian culture. However I think Bosnians are to Croats and Serbs what Pomaks are to Bulgarians...
    not really pomaks are just peasents with nothing ,we have our capital,country,singers,actors who are popular in serbia and croatia.we are i guess more than just bunch of gypsies...not that i care

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    thracian
    Ethnicity
    bosniak
    Ancestry
    european
    Country
    Bosnia
    Taxonomy
    european
    Politics
    non
    Religion
    islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Salonikios View Post
    By the way actress in your profile, she was bad cast for the movie. Russian and Ukrainian women do not look like that.
    It was horrible what muslim Ottomans and Tartars did to East european woman. It is estimated that almost 5 m East European people became slaves by raids of Muslims. What a terrible life to leave your home and never return.
    It was popular back then,similar to today when you send your child to the west to find a job

Page 77 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast

Thread Information