View Poll Results: Do you consider the Bosniaks to be european?

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

139 68.47%
  • No,because they are muslims

64 31.53%
Page 76 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you consider Bosniaks european?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,636
    Given: 40

0 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,636
    Given: 40

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post

Last Online
    07-10-2023 @ 09:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Vatican City
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,506
    Given: 1,296

0 Not allowed!

Don't care what they are. They are irrelevant

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,634

0 Not allowed!

Your Pagan ancestors converted by Justinian and his successors from 6th - 9th century through most brutal ways as written in Greek books.

Multiple Pagan settlements who refused to convert like Maniote Greeks were exterminated by the order of Ecumenical Patriarchate.

All Pagan temples were destroyed by Army it was do or die.

I have read a lot on that subject, so don't even try to preach about "humane conversion to Christianity"
    There is just one major difference between conversion from paganism to Christianity and your conversion from Christianity to Pisslam. Christianity was spread peacefully by apostles and other converts. People became Christian in hostile pagan lands. Completely opposite. They endured various shit. Against all odds Christianity endured and became prime religion in Roman Empire and that is when it went dark for pagans. Whatever forceful conversions were later done they were done by Romans to Romans, from one European nation to the same or other European nation, by Germanics to Germanics, etc. Furthermore, many European nations accepted Christianity willingly, without any oppression. South Slavs for example. Your conversion from Christianity to Pisslam was the complete opposite. Turks, foreign people came to your lands and under oppression you became Muslims, even Turks as you called yourselves. And not to mention only a minor part of entire group of people who were in the same situation as you were. There is no way coming out of that.

Has any nation in the world said that they are weaktards? How often do nations self-critize themselves? Very rarely or never. Hence why I don't expect that from you either. Which is why European Muslimes to cope better need to invent things like that Turks are Romans, Pisslam is Roman, they converted to save their blood etc.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    There is just one major difference between conversion from paganism to Christianity and your conversion from Christianity to Pisslam. Christianity was spread peacefully by apostles and other converts. People became Christian in hostile pagan lands. Completely opposite. They endured various shit. Against all odds Christianity endured and became prime religion in Roman Empire and that is when it went dark for pagans. Whatever forceful conversions were later done they were done by Romans to Romans, from one European nation to the same or other European nation, by Germanics to Germanics, etc. Furthermore, many European nations accepted Christianity willingly, without any oppression. South Slavs for example. Your conversion from Christianity to Pisslam was the complete opposite. Turks, foreign people came to your lands and under oppression you became Muslims, even Turks. And not to mention only a minor part of entire group of people who were in the same situation as you were. There is no way coming out of that.

Has any nation in the world said that they are weaktards? How often do nations self-critize themselves? Very rarely of never. Hence I don't accept that from you either. Which is why European Muslimes to cope better need to invent things like that Turks are Romans, Pisslam is Roman, they converted to save their blood etc.
    I am proud of being Ottoman Turk.

Your insults serve only to cure your own complexes.

Feel free to hate me.

I don't need your opinion, love, friendship, recognition or anything.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,634

0 Not allowed!

Feel free to hate me.

You are the one with complexes and the last thing we need from you are opinions.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    [img]https://i.postimg.cc/g0jTt85g/tenor.gif[/ig]
    You are the one with complexes and the last thing we need from you are opinions.
    You quoted me first with wall of text.

You said you HATE to read my comments, I still wonder why am I not blocked.

Last Online
    08-11-2020 @ 05:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    asd
    Country
    Iceland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 660
    Given: 656

1 Not allowed!

Feel free to hate me.

We were/are all ottomans. but ottoman empire, just like most other monarches has fulfilled its mission so let's move on. long live the republic.

but don't worry, most turks like bosniaks. and we are now stronger than 30 years ago. we will always support bosniaks. plus, we have also many bosniaks living in turkey. mos turks don't consider these bosniaks as foreigners. turkey is your second home.
    Ice

Banned
    Last Online
    02-15-2020 @ 07:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 670
    Given: 688

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pribislav View Post
    My pagan ancestors were not under the foreign imperial pressure to convert on Christianity, they have heard God's word from missionaries and came out of the dark.

Ancestors of Bosniensis and other Balkan Muslims converted from one monotheistic religion to another, due to conditions of occupation as I mentioned in previous post.

Bosniensis family is Muslim 350 years, and they were Christian 1000 years before that.
    That's not really true though. Maybe some cases were peaceful but most were oppressive forms of conversions. Take Pomaks for instance. They fought Christian's long and hard before some pagans among them converted. Some of which converted earlier than the ottoman occupation.

Also trinitarian concept is not monotheistic. Monotheistic means one indivisible God. The trinity is basically repackaged Mithraism.

The trinity was alien to the earliest Christian's during the time of Jesus. Son, father, holy ghost, all concepts variously reflected from numerous pagan pantheons.

It is well known that Paul persecuted Christian's and that the original doctrine was modified and underwent a process of syncretism by blending elements of paganism with monotheism. Your saints are basically repackaged lesser pagan deities that were merged into monotheism.

Christianity is still a form of polytheism that divides the Oneness of God, and ascribes a mother and a son who all happen to he one. A clusterfuck to say the least.

But apparently believing in a Single Force without image or equal is "barbaric" .

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDark View Post
    That's not really true though. Maybe some cases were peaceful but most were oppressive forms of conversions. Take Pomaks for instance. They fought Christian's long and hard before some pagans among them converted. Some of which converted earlier than the ottoman occupation.

Also trinitarian concept is not monotheistic. Monotheistic means one indivisible God. The trinity is basically repackaged Mithraism.

The trinity was alien to the earliest Christian's during the time of Jesus. Son, father, holy ghost, all concepts variously reflected from numerous pagan pantheons.

It is well known that Paul persecuted Christian's and that the original doctrine was modified and underwent a process of syncretism by blending elements of paganism with monotheism. Your saints are basically repackaged lesser pagan deities that were merged into monotheism.

Christianity is still a form of polytheism that divides the Oneness of God, and ascribes a mother and a son who all happen to he one. A clusterfuck to say the least.

But apparently believing in a Single Force without image or equal is "barbaric" .
    User Dušan told me that Christianity is European religion for the reason it's basically continuation of European paganism, and that's the only reason why Islam is completely foreign.

I said, if that is the reason, I am then proud being muslim

Page 76 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 ... LastLast

Thread Information