Thread: There are 1,514 lawless neighbourhoods in France, i. e. 4 million inhabitants

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Quintessential Western Euro
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese, Walloon, Flemish, Dutch, German, Luxembourgish, English
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,039
    Given: 4,960

0 Not allowed!

Default There are 1,514 lawless neighbourhoods in France, i. e. 4 million inhabitants

Interview for Muslim website Oumma.com.

Former head of the security intelligence service of the Directorate General for External Security (DGSE), Alain Chouet has just published "Seven steps to hell", a book in which he depicts a French society deeply sick with separatism and [Islamic] fundamentalist violence. "Forty years of blindness, ignorance, cowardice and 'well-meaning' have gradually led France to the limits of breaking the republican pact," he wrote.

France would have 1514 neighborhoods of lawlessness, prohibiting access to security forces, emergency services, medical and social services. 1514 neighborhoods established in 859 municipalities, and bringing together 4 million inhabitants, or 6% of the population of France.

In your book, you speak of separatism in France. How exactly does it translate? Shouldn't we rather speak of a suffered ghettoization, with a total absence of social diversity, in neighborhoods sometimes abandoned?

[…] “Ghettoization”, often invoked to explain this separation, is first and foremost a victim argument to justify separatism and the violence it engenders. This ghettoization was as much chosen as suffered. All the waves of migration that France has experienced over the past century were first grouped together by affinity and for economic reasons in given geographical areas, and this did not give rise to phenomena of localized violent dissidence. They were then diluted throughout the territory, as the assimilation of the second and third generations took place.

This dilution did not occur for North African immigration, which arrived massively and suddenly in the 1970s in a country whose economic slowdown did not allow them to be integrated through the social positioning provided by a job, nor to guarantee them a level minimal life without recourse to massive social transfers which they quickly perceived as an annuity which it was appropriate, for some of them, to supplement by remunerative delinquent activities which it was necessary to protect by isolation from the rest of the community. national community.

Hence the formation of these famous "ghettos" that the various authorities have tried to reduce by a policy of building social housing and by an uncontrolled and massive dumping of aid and subsidies within the framework of "city policies". This aid was seen as a supplement to social assistance pensions and never contributed to the integration of the supposed beneficiaries. Similarly, social housing construction policies have resulted in the appearance of new ghettos, with the original residents of the neighborhood fleeing the arrival of new beneficiaries whose behaviors and practices are often “dissident”. […]

You talk about the discovery, on the outskirts of a big city, of weapons of war, assault rifles, rocket launchers, and the decision of the authorities to do nothing, because an operation would risk "putting set fire" to a sensitive neighborhood and would contribute to "stigmatising" its inhabitants. You do not say when this information dates from. Do you think that even today the authorities would decide not to do anything?

I dated this notation to the late 90s. It's not very accurate, but it gives an indication. So that was a little over twenty years ago. Things have obviously changed since then and the multiplication of terrorist attacks, from 2001, all over the world and more particularly since 2015, in France, has obviously changed the situation. No administrative or political leader could today adopt a reserved or dilatory attitude in relation to such facts. […]

https://oumma.com/alain-chouet-il-ex...s-de-securite/

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,946
    Given: 12,164

3 Not allowed!

Good, very good. Frenchmen voted for this, so I think they like it. In case they don't like it their super advanced democratic system allows them to change their pro-immigration government to a government that is less pro-immigration or anti-immigration, or so I heard.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Good, very good. Frenchmen voted for this, so I think they like it. In case they don't like it their super advanced democratic system allows them to change their pro-immigration government to a government that is less pro-immigration or anti-immigration, or so I heard.
    I am more and more pessimistic for the future. What will become of me? And especially, what will become of my beautiful daughter?

Eric Zemmour’s party evokes remigration. But will he ever be the president? He is so demonised. And even if he is president, it would be difficult for him to implement his program. Democracy is so frustrating.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,448
    Given: 5,717

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laly View Post
    I am more and more pessimistic for the future. What will become of me? And especially, what will become of my beautiful daughter?

Eric Zemmour’s party evokes remigration. But will he ever be the president? He is so demonised. And even if he is president, it would be difficult for him to implement his program. Democracy is so frustrating.
    It wouldn't be, if there was a true democracy. Placing puppet counter powers at every steps of the society, medias, culture, justice, education... is worse than any openly authoritarian state, because people aren't instantly mistrustful of it, it's not an open Pravda-like lie, it's a constant actual lie that by definition you are not aware of, at least for most. Another ex-DGSE revealed North Korea was taking notes in the late 90's on how to brainwash people into financing their own destruction, they found it fascinating from a mass manipulation standpoint.

Globalists also hate certain Western countries with a passion, it's their top priority (you can even witness that here). It's like they took Murray's list and thought it was a good target area to begin with. They don't care as much elsewhere, either because they consider other parts of Europe irrelevant, or due into a secondary phase of the process. Generally, all their effort is concentrated here. It's then always easy to find the useful idiots into the population to support any ideas, and make sure they are only the people showing up on screen, every single day.

Lately, the crack in the shell is real, but i would agree it's still not enough to engage a complete paradigm shift. It's imo more important to reconquest the medias and cultural world first, than political positions.
    Last edited by Petalpusher; 03-16-2022 at 05:15 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    It wouldn't be, if there was a true democracy. Placing puppet counter powers at every steps of the society, medias, culture, justice, education... is worse than any openly authoritarian state, because people aren't instantly mistrustful of it, it's not an open Pravda-like lie, it's a constant actual lie that by definition you are not aware of, at least for most. Another ex-DGSE revealed North Korea was taking notes in the late 90's on how to brainwash people into financing their own destruction, they found it fascinating from a mass manipulation standpoint.

Globalists also hate certain Western countries with a passion, it's their top priority (you can even witness that here). It's like they took Murray's list and thought it was a good target area to begin with. They don't care as much elsewhere, either because they consider other parts of Europe irrelevant, or due into a secondary phase of the process. Generally, all their effort is concentrated here. It's then always easy to find the useful idiots into the population to support any ideas, and make sure they are only the people showing up on screen, every single day.

Lately, the crack in the shell is real, but i would agree it's still not enough to engage a complete paradigm shift. It's imo more important to reconquest the medias and cultural world first, than political positions.
    Do you consider that Switzerland, which has a much more democratic system, has better results?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,448
    Given: 5,717

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laly View Post
    Do you consider that Switzerland, which has a much more democratic system, has better results?
    Yes, Switzerland is what France was decades ago, in regard to many positive state policies, even on the economical level. They also have popular initiatives calling for referendum on precise measures (ie mass immigration in 2014).

Ironically and for the anecdote, it's still the country from where North Koreans closely observed in persona the situation in Western Europe they found already "insane", while Kim Jong-un went through his education incognito in Berne. Clearly it didn't change his view of the world, on the contrary.

I would like to live in Switzerland at some point.

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 03:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ancestry
    Irish German Dutch
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 518