@
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 9,033

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora View Post
    Street dogs are still a big problem in Turkey, we hear every month of dog attacks against infants and children.
    So what? „Normal“ street dogs aren’t a problem, rather this combat dogs, never saw dog attacks by a „normal“ breed. People are dumb, thing they can compensate their small dicks with a dangerous dog but can’t control them and finally the dog attacks someone, often children. The obly thing what I see and hear is that this poor street animals experience a lot of disgusting violence. This doesn’t have anything to do with social background, people are just evil, only evil people can harm animals for no reason(i mean I don’t talk about a butcher or pest control). If Turkey isn’t an underdeveloped country, like everyone claims the opposite, then they must be able to control this amounts of dogs, like castration or stricter regulations for buying a dog. For example if I have a tortoise I have to announce it to environmental agency here.

Back to the topic, when my father was a child he had a dog during his childhood in the village, and he said this dog was given to the dog catcher so everyone can imagine what happened. The main problem is people generally don’t have respect to life unfortunately, I don’t know why. Ignorance? Missing education? In Ankara, I mean the capital, street dogs literally learned to wait at red light on pedestrian zones, while all people ignore it. So I can’t imagine dogs as a danger, most are smart and according my experience very charitable. I think there is a reason why people in Germany call them best friend of the human/people.

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    Sad. Cruelty to animals is one of the main reasons I hate Muslims and always will.
    I am a Muslim and my parents taught me not to harm life, they still say every being is innocent. I know you are just a pesky enema but I just wanted that everyone knows that you are not only used by... ok I don’t say this, but I only want that everyone knows that you are talking nonsense.

Last Online
    11-03-2023 @ 10:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 310
    Given: 50

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mejgusu View Post
    So what? „Normal“ street dogs aren’t a problem, rather this combat dogs, never saw dog attacks by a „normal“ breed. People are dumb, thing they can compensate their small dicks with a dangerous dog but can’t control them and finally the dog attacks someone, often children. The obly thing what I see and hear is that this poor street animals experience a lot of disgusting violence. This doesn’t have anything to do with social background, people are just evil, only evil people can harm animals for no reason(i mean I don’t talk about a butcher or pest control). If Turkey isn’t an underdeveloped country, like everyone claims the opposite, then they must be able to control this amounts of dogs, like castration or stricter regulations for buying a dog. For example if I have a tortoise I have to announce it to environmental agency here.

Back to the topic, when my father was a child he had a dog during his childhood in the village, and he said this dog was given to the dog catcher so everyone can imagine what happened. The main problem is people generally don’t have respect to life unfortunately, I don’t know why. Ignorance? Missing education? In Ankara, I mean the capital, street dogs literally learned to wait at red light on pedestrian zones, while all people ignore it. So I can’t imagine dogs as a danger, most are smart and according my experience very charitable. I think there is a reason why people in Germany call them best friend of the human/people.

I am a Muslim and my parents taught me not to harm life, they still say every being is innocent. I know you are just a pesky enema but I just wanted that everyone knows that you are not only used by... ok I don’t say this, but I only want that everyone knows that you are talking nonsense.
    Those are done by normal dogs not pitbulls. In western Countries street dogs are non existent btw.

Distinguished Member Oturan Boğa's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-02-2022 @ 07:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 1,003

0 Not allowed!

It's done by Mustafa Suphi, Why do you people blame the Young Turks ?

Mustafa Suphi was a communist, an armenian lover and a hater of nationalism. From what i can see he also didn't liked the europeans.

Türk ve Kürtlerin Ermenileri, Ermenilerin Kürtleri ve Türkleri takibe, mahva, yok etmeye koşmaları; bu fetihlik davasında medeniyetleri vahşiyetle yoğrulmuş Avrupalı emperyalistlerin insan ruhuna ektikleri, akıttıkları zehir; bu, masum milletler arasında kast ile sokulan, din ve millet hırslarıyla yakılan bir düşmanlık;
    Ermenilere Anadolu'nun yarısını vadedip sonra Türk ve Ermeni milletleri arasında katliamlar ve yağma ateşleri yakıp, daha sonra da tutuşturdukları bu yangını söndürmek için Küçük Asya'nın işlerine karışmak...
    Anadolu'yu ne Türklere, ne Kürtlere, ne de Ermenilere değil, ancak kendilerine almak...
    İşte onların maksatları...
    Bu hakikati Türk ve Ermeni işçi ve köylüsünden bilmedik, anlamadık hiç kimse kalmamış olmalı;
    Bu hakikati halka anlatmak ve o feci cinayetlerin önünü almak, Türk ve Ermeni iknılâpçıların ve bu inkılâpçılardan özellikle komünist enternasyonalistlerin vazifesidir.
    Türk emperyalistleriyle Ermeni burjuvaziyasının bu iki halkın mahvına yürüyen hareketlerini takip ve bu hususta bütün dünyayı aydınlatma Türk komünistlerine düştü;
    bizler üstümüze düşen bu işi bütün imkânsızlıklarına bakmadan elden geldiği kadar işlemeye çalıştık; bundan sonra da çalışacağız, fakat bu husustaki uğraşın bir kısmı da Ermeni yoldaşlara kalıyor.
    Enver Paşa'dan fukara halka bir fayda gelirse, Taşnaksütyûnlardan iyilik beklenebilir,
    fakat Ermeni enternasyonalist dostlarımız bizim en büyük ümitlerimizi temsil etmektedirler...
    Maybe he learned how to kill dogs from the French ?
    "94.9% Anatolian Turk (Aydın) + 5.1% Saami (Finland)" "0.019"

"57% ITA_Rome_Imperial:RMPR1545 + 43% KAZ_Turk:DA89" "0.023"

"67% TUR_Marmara_İznik_Y.kapı_PostMdv:I14844 + 33% ROU_Ploieşti_Mdv:I10495" "0.035"

"65% TUR_Kaman-Kalehoyuk_MLBA:MA2200 + 35% KAZ_Kimak:DA87" "0.037"

Last Online
    02-21-2023 @ 07:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Ancestry
    English, German, and Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    H3a
    Taxonomy
    Long face
    Politics
    Anglo-European Nationalism
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 507
    Given: 108

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    You know how funny this sounds from someone who is British? XDDDD
    What has your ethnic done to aboriginals in America or Australia?
    Shut your ugly mouth.
    Hey, that was just good old war, they just happened to be really bad at it.
    Target: SouthDutch7991
    Distance: 0.0130% / 0.01302265
    29.6 English
    22.3 English_Cornwall
    19.8 German_Erlangen
    16.2 Swiss_German
    11.1 Irish
    1.0 Yoruba

Last Online
    03-16-2024 @ 12:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic + Native Anatolian & some Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish(50% Central Anatolian + 25% Chepni + 18.75% Meskhetian) + distant Kurdish(6.25%)
    Ancestry
    Central Asia(Oghuz w some Kipchak) & Anatolia(mostly Hittite) with distant Zagrosia
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Oghuz Khagan
    mtDNA
    Empress Ashina
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Pontid + Turanid
    Politics
    Kemalism, Patriotism & anti-Oppaism
    Hero
    1. Mustafa Kemal Atatürk 2. Empress Ashina 3. Alper Gezeravcı 4. Verona Petrova
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Married to a haplo O in the parallel universe
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,796
    Given: 2,465

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sioned
    Touch a nerve?

BTW, Im not Dutch, Im Flemish
    Same shit
    Ask Sora: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-Sora-anything

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Maul
    Good observation Sheikh

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 10:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 9,033

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora View Post
    Those are done by normal dogs not pitbulls. In western Countries street dogs are non existent btw.
    o]
    I can’t watch this video.
    Nevertheless normal breeds aren’t the problem, a regular dog with an owner can attack me here too. Who knows what this dogs experienced that they became aggressive. Turkey has an obvious issue with violence against animals, street dog problem is the fault of the authorities and not of the animals.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Quintessential Western Euro
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese, Walloon, Flemish, Dutch, German, Luxembourgish, English
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,928
    Given: 4,930

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oturan Boğa View Post
    It's done by Mustafa Suphi, Why do you people blame the Young Turks ?

Mustafa Suphi was a communist, an armenian lover and a hater of nationalism. From what i can see he also didn't liked the europeans.

Maybe he learned how to kill dogs from the French ?
    Is this a joke?

It is the Young Turkish government that decided and implemented the mass deportation and the genocide of the dogs, as also the following article, written by a Turkish historian, says:
    https://www.academia.edu/36929586/Th...ervile_friends

And Mustafa Suphi was not even in Turkey at the time of the events! He was a student in France and came back to Turkey, in order to be a university professor, in the end of 1910, while the mass deportation was decided in April 1910 and was implemented from May. In the following link, a document from June 1910 confirms that Mustafa Suphi was then in Paris: https://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Suphi
    Last edited by Laly; 03-21-2022 at 10:47 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mejgusu View Post
    I can’t watch this video.
    Nevertheless normal breeds aren’t the problem, a regular dog with an owner can attack me here too. Who knows what this dogs experienced that they became aggressive. Turkey has an obvious issue with violence against animals, street dog problem is the fault of the authorities and not of the animals.
    Very wise comment!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,742
    Given: 16,840

0 Not allowed!

Every nation has a dark history, empires are build on skulls
    I dont see why modern Turks should be held accountable.

Just like I dont feel accountable or apologetic about German crimes.

Every war crime is bad, the people actively involved need to be judged for it.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Every nation has a dark history, empires are build on skulls
    I dont see why modern Turks should be held accountable.

Just like I dont feel accountable or apologetic about German crimes.

Every war crime is bad, the people actively involved need to be judged for it.
    One should accept the great deeds of their nation, but also the basenesses.

By the way, I became aware recently that the Armenian filmmaker and actor Serge Avédikian made an animated film on these dogs in 2010, Chienne d’histoire.
    The title is difficult to translate in English, it would be something like “Dogs of history” and it is very metaphorical.

An excerpt of the movie:

He also clearly points out the responsibility of the Young Turks and establishes a link with the Armenian genocide. Yet, interestingly enough, his film was co-produced by Turkey.
    Last edited by Laly; 03-21-2022 at 10:50 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information