I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,320
    Given: 7,523

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mejgusu View Post
    So what? „Normal“ street dogs aren’t a problem, rather this combat dogs, never saw dog attacks by a „normal“ breed. People are dumb, thing they can compensate their small dicks with a dangerous dog but can’t control them and finally the dog attacks someone, often children.
    Until like 10 years ago, we had a big problem with stray dogs in Romania. There have been many cases of killed or injured children by these dogs. Apart from this, stray dogs can spread many diseases and cannot be left wandering around among humans. In 2013, after the situation got out of control, law was passed that allowed the euthanasia of unclaimed stray dogs. A huge scandal had emerged after this but no one came with a real solution.

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

double

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Quintessential Western Euro
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese, Walloon, Flemish, Dutch, German, Luxembourgish, English
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,039
    Given: 4,960

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Until like 10 years ago, we had a big problem with stray dogs in Romania. There have been many cases of killed or injured children by these dogs. Apart from this, stray dogs can spread many diseases and cannot be left wandering around among humans. In 2013, after the situation got out of control, law was passed that allowed the euthanasia of unclaimed stray dogs. A huge scandal had emerged after this but no one came with a real solution.
    Stray dogs face a terrible number of hardships and cruelty from humans. They are often the result of abandonment and I am convinced that mass sterilisation is the solution. I have been in several countries with stray dogs, including Romania. I usually go towards them, give them affection and sometimes food and they are very friendly. It seems that in several cases where stray dogs were accused of killing, it was treated very superficially in a legal point of view and there was no actual proof. But the media did not fail to treat the subject a certain way, casting scorn on stray dogs, fuelling hatred towards them. They should be protected and if there are ill stray dogs, they should be treated. By the way, in countries such as Romania, it is well known that the authorities maintained the stray dogs issue, in order to do money laundering, for corruption. Shelters and facilities have been created for stray dogs – fictionally, with important amounts of money allocated, yet they were never used for the stray dogs, but rather to enrich corrupted people.

I highly recommend to watch this reportage:

I have donated money to dog rescuer of the documentary Giovanni Razvan, by the way.

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laly View Post
    Stray dogs face a terrible number of hardships and cruelty from humans. They are often the result of abandonment and I am convinced that mass sterilisation is the solution. I have been in several countries with stray dogs, including Romania. I usually go towards them, give them affection and sometimes food and they are very friendly. It seems that in several cases where stray dogs were accused of killing, it was treated very superficially in a legal point of view and there was no actual proof. But the media did not fail to treat the subject a certain way, casting scorn on stray dogs, fuelling hatred towards them. They should be protected and if there are ill stray dogs, they should be treated. By the way, in countries such as Romania, it is well known that the authorities maintained the stray dogs issue, in order to do money laundering, for corruption. Shelters and facilities have been created for stray dogs – fictionally, with important amounts of money allocated, yet they were never used for the stray dogs, but rather to enrich corrupted people.

I highly recommend to watch this reportage:

I have donated money to dog rescuer of the documentary Giovanni Razvan, by the way.
    Some dogs are aggressive because they have been mistreated maybe, but this is not always the case. It's also not a justification to let dogs eat your children alive in the street. For some reason, dogs attack mostly children. Not long ago...maybe a month or two ago, a child has been killed in a village by a bunch of dogs. I've seen the video filmed by a street cam. The kid was walking home from school when these dogs attacked him from the behind. They literally bite him to death. Sterilization is a solution but these dogs have long lives, you cannot release them back on the streets. Most of them were sterilized at that point tho. But people keep abandon them. It's difficult to keep track of that. And also, what you mentioned is true about money laundering. And this is another reason to put and end to this. I love dogs, i have a dog at home too...and because of this i also know that dogs cannot really be trusted. My own dog almost rip off my aunt's arm. She treats that dogs as he would be her child. She never even raised the voice on him. For some reason he attacked her out of nowhere, completely unexpectedly. Dogs sometimes react in weird ways. There have been cases when the family dog killed their child, which means that unsupervised dogs cannot be left wandering the streets.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information