Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chechen Soldiers Liberating Mariupol.

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,656
    Given: 9,024

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Your comments don't make much sense. Chechen mentality is much closer to "nazi" than most other people. Not saying that as necessarily negative thing, but they are like that.
    they're extremely brutal and xenophobic.

So it makes no sense to call they enemies nazi scum (many do hold such sympathies however)
    How are they xenophobic? aren't they part of a federation? perhaps the western propaganda has taken a hold of your way of thinking?
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,720
    Given: 43,625

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKnight View Post
    How are they xenophobic? aren't they part of a federation? perhaps the western propaganda has taken a hold of your way of thinking?
    are you joking? You as black admixed man would be endangered in Chechenya. If you tried to flirt with their girls, they'd severely beat you or even kill you (not just you but any other non Chechen/Ingush)
    they keep gays in concentration camps, and everyone is afraid of Chechen diaspora in western Europe.

Chechen mafia is fear of Russia. It's not western propaganda, it's a fact. Their society is much closer to taliban mindset than anything properly Russian.

Yes, they are part of RF. Keep in mind they as nation suffered enormous lot (genocide and deportation) and they have their own honor traditions, but they are just extremely hostile and you wouldn't want them around.
    good article about Chechen mindset, I recommend:

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/odr...hens-so-angry/

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,870
    Given: 12,099

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Arrow

are you joking? You as black admixed man would be endangered in Chechenya.
    -.- I'm not black.. I don't relate to those (African Americans) savages whatsoever.. I don't follow that anti-white and retarded one drop rule .. but okay,,

If you tried to flirt with their girls, they'd severely beat you or even kill you (not just you but any other non Chechen/Ingush)
    I would have to research a bit more about this. I don't agree with killing people just for that.

they keep gays in concentration camps, and everyone is afraid of Chechen diaspora in western Europe.
    I'm an ultra conservative right wing extremist, so I would treat homosexuality as a crime, I don't blame them.

Yes, they are part of RF. Keep in mind they as nation suffered enormous lot (genocide and deportation) and they have their own honor traditions, but they are just extremely hostile and you wouldn't want them around.

I will read it thanks
    Silverknight

Last Online
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Zurückhaltung
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    We will run and scream
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,215
    Given: 4,457

1 Not allowed!

Chechens captured a Ukrainian soldier https://twitter.com/5inan_/status/1504904782552702976

Last Online
    02-03-2024 @ 06:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Avar (3/4) Crimean Tatar (1/4)
    Ancestry
    Northern Caucasia
    Country
    Finland
    mtDNA
    H13a
    Taxonomy
    north pontid with proto-nordid elements
    Hero
    Ataturk, Shamil the Avar, Robin Cook, Bertrand Russel
    Religion
    Tengrism
    Relationship Status
    engaged to N1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 639
    Given: 1,140

5 Not allowed!

are you joking? You as black admixed man would be endangered in Chechenya. If you tried to flirt with their girls, they'd severely beat you or even kill you (not just you but any other non Chechen/Ingush)

Chechen mafia is fear of Russia. It's not western propaganda, it's a fact. Their society is much closer to taliban mindset than anything properly Russian.

Chechens are devout muslim yes and that is the way they established to escape the terror that surrounded them for centuries and keep their identity safe. If they werent muslim they would be easily slavized or even Russianized just like Cossacks and they didnt want it. The article you provided gives good chronology and good info but his comments are sided since they only look from one perspective. I have no sympathy for islamists nor Kadirovtsy but lets face the truth: Russians always overreacted and used excessive force over Chechens since they have been indomitable and combative. They invaded their land as given in the article (starting from 1700s) and expected them to happily accept it? Some nations just dont obey, and Northern Caucasians are tough and uncompromising in nature. I believe living in the high mountains influenced and shaped our characters

Surely Chechens were the main supporters of Shamil and Tolstoy was very fond of them but the same Tolstoy never liked Shamil (probably since he was the chieftain that led the war against Russians). As for the sieges that ended tragedy by Russian forces in Beslan and Moscow, there are many unanswered questions that should be asked to Putin and Russian authorities about them. I condemn the actions themselves but excessive force and lies of authorities are as vile as those actions. They killed hundreds of innocent people. Sorry but Russians seem as problematic as Chechens to me in this aspect

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-20067384
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39586814

btw Taliban-like wahabist islamic mindset is the gift of English intelligence to the region from Balkans to Northern Caucasia, they are working hard on it against Russia and everybody knows it, fyi

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    Chechens captured a Ukrainian soldier https://twitter.com/5inan_/status/1504904782552702976
    holy crap! the poor dude looks scared AF

Quote Originally Posted by Buusra View Post
    Chechens are devout muslim yes and that is the way they established to escape the terror that surrounded them for centuries and keep their identity safe. If they werent muslim they would be easily slavized or even Russianized just like Cossacks and they didnt want it. The article you provided gives good chronology and good info but his comments are sided since they only look from one perspective. I have no sympathy for islamists nor Kadirovtsy but lets face the truth: Russians always overreacted and used excessive force over Chechens since they have been indomitable and combative. They invaded their land as given in the article (starting from 1700s) and expected them to happily accept it? Some nations just dont obey, and Northern Caucasians are tough and uncompromising in nature. I believe living in the high mountains influenced and shaped our characters

Surely Chechens were the main supporters of Shamil and Tolstoy was very fond of them but the same Tolstoy never liked Shamil (probably since he was the chieftain that led the war against Russians). As for the sieges that ended tragedy by Russian forces in Beslan and Moscow, there are many unanswered questions that should be asked to Putin and Russian authorities about them. I condemn the actions themselves but excessive force and lies of authorities are as vile as those actions. They killed hundreds of innocent people. Sorry but Russians seem as problematic as Chechens to me in this aspect

btw Taliban-like wahabist islamic mindset is the gift of English intelligence to the region from Balkans to Northern Caucasia, they are working hard on it against Russia and everybody knows it, fyi
    Great explanation and analysis thanks.
    But we gotta give Putin a lot of credits, he managed to control the chechens (to an extent ) and have them on their side. Impressive how they're fighting alongside.
    Silverknight

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKnight View Post
    -.- I'm not black.. I don't relate to those (African Americans) savages whatsoever.. I don't follow that anti-white and retarded one drop rule .. but okay,,
    I know you're not black but you look black admixed and enough foreign to be easy target in Chechenya. They'd assume you are American or something and could kidnap you for ransom.
    It happened to quite a few westerners there, and few were tortured and killed. Chechenya is now safer than before but there are still parts of Russian Caucasus not safe at all for a visit.

I would have to research a bit more about this. I don't agree with killing people just for that.
    I'm an ultra conservative right wing extremist, so I would treat homosexuality as a crime, I don't blame them.
    What I mean is that they are tough and ultra proud people and everything can be taken as an insult. I heard Chechen kids in Austria threaten other students with knife over petty issues.
    we saw what happened in France with that teacher who got beheaded by chechen student
    btw, nazis put gays into concentration camps. Ukrainians don't. so who is the nazi? I don't see how can anyone support Chchens against "nazi scum".

I will read it thanks
    You're welcome.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Buusra View Post

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-20067384
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39586814

I don't think article is one sided, it clearly shows Russian Imperialism came to Chechenya and not the other way around. And how they were falsely accused for nazi collaboration and deported to Kazakhstan like cattle
    (basically a genocide)

Chechens always wanted to be left alone in their lands. But also it's true they are extremely brutal people not suited to live side by side with Europeans.
    But that's not surprise considering their history.

. . .
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Moldova
    Y-DNA
    J2a1b3 (J-Z467)
    mtDNA
    H14b
    Politics
    Noam Chomsky
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,375
    Given: 31,470

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    poor guy, breaks my heart. Ukrainian politicians should have been able to negotiate peace by now, I am so sorry for the fallen soldiers and civilian victims, politicians should price people more than borders

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information