H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,622
    Given: 21,626

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexachordia View Post
    All my reasoning is here and let the shytstorm come, I have not time to argue about all the details, I dislike lengthy arguments too, that is for people who believe they descend from choosen pedigrees, we hopeless dirty folks are always on our own, simplest reasoning for utmost resolution, follow me my little devils.
    Where do you want us to follow you?

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    Where do you want us to follow you?
    The 2 natural Churches of aeternity are Tibetan Plateau and Andean Plateau; Egypt as a monument of the lapse of time and history. The sacred places are where we shall initiate the congregations. A pure metaphysical/mentalist movement(not spiritual) not aiming at changing given political structures of the world, but we change ourselves and differentiate from the rest of the world. I plan that India and Tibet to be the starting place. There will be many buddhist elements, not rejecting christian ones too. If one from the west or Russia get tired of the world, come to India, Nepal, or China. Sometime in the future, we shall also occupy southamerica and control Andean mountains.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Some basic teachings:

1-Spiritual superstition as the major evil, materialism and atheism as the lesser evil. When people talk about spiritualism, they do not really understand what they are talking, spiritual discussion from the beginning does not suit for casual circumstances. Therefore, I point out that we should have a solid common ground of logical and rational protocols in individual and social lives before considering proper spiritual ideas. Therefore I propose a metaphysical process without spiritual discussion based on logical and theological thinkings which are not occultic but transparent.

2-Focal point of struggle for self-disillusionment to attain an ideal state of courage and resolution for self-determination and turn this power into devotion and forsaking the world of distraction and stupidity.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

3-Buddhist goal is a pure mind and nirvana, but OROS aims at the mind of utmost self-determination in life but not putting any thought in after-life, therefore you will see my teachings are very discretely rationalistic and infinitesimally detailed and transprent.

4-You shall be able to attain similar power of rational thinking like me and be able to forsake unnecessary luggages of corrupted society, and you will be ever more transparent and powerful in mind without formal processes of meditation and religious practices.

5-We shall be all like Socrates and Plato in eloquence, pure minded like Buddha, resolute and courageous like all warriors.

6-Forsake all false pleasures and distractions.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

7-I also have a climactical project to be shared only at a determinded point of moment, we are not going to walk around just planting flowers and crops and doing nothing at all, we will have our own culture, also our own version of science.

8-I do not believe the best of human rationalism is capitalism and communism, not in that we can only be deteriorating through processed garabge of tampered food and informations.

9-Are you tired of this world but not given up living, this is the way.

10-I will not use prophecies to convince people, if you need prophecies, you are not my followers.

11-Prophecies will only be secret, not to be used as a mean of persuation. You only need to decide whether you want to continue with this world system or give it up.

12-I do not care if you can come up with better ideas, therefore I post and share, they will monitor common people only, those monitors will get converted by their own actions of monitoring on us.

13-I am not convincing you to come with me, but to show where we can agree on and then peopel naturally come togather.

14-I will not leave China on my own once I started up declare that this is a World War III.

15-Yes, I not only doubt our worldly politics, also doubt the integrity of our spiritual afterlife.

16-How can it be metaphysical but not spiritual? I will say, we do not put any hope in afterlife, but we focus on what we can think and do for ourself and people while living.

17-Sending spies? yea, being spied on is the metre of your ideological success, if one is scared of being spied on then, one should join the army and end up on the battleground or some secret missions of no return. They are human beings too.

18-Why this is not a terrorism, because we do not put hope in death and afterlife, we cherish life with all our hope, wisdom, power and energy.

19-I believe that God is a life beyond death above immortality, not understandable for all our thinking ways and spiritual pretensions.

20-We will not use any internet for conference, just come to India, China, Nepal, or Thailand and then it is done. Our people will naturally meet in some point in the future. I have consecrated the Tibetan Plateau, all the regions around it are also consecrated.

23-My creeds and tenet are extremistically simple, because I emphasize on practice and thinking for oneself, do not need to fantasize about miracles before you can think and live for yourself.

24-Of course, not an occultism but the secrets of free thinking and the endless resource of human will power. The use of black color in the symbol is not secrecy but determination. Color black does not mean evil naturally.

25-Of course, after a process of renovative lives in the consecrated places, one can choose to return and help rebuild your own country or countries. As I have said before, OROS is not a blackhole of occultism, one can also choose to return to normalcy and use what you have learned to help people elsewhere. Also, one can also choose to forsake the world forever.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 03-23-2022 at 12:50 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

A political summery untill 2022.02.22

The role of Russia, it was remarkable Russia did try to join NATO during the early 21st century. Both Gorbachev and Putin had proposed to join NATO. But Russia found much repel from the west, since 1997, Bill Clinton administration refused to let Russia participate in the inner mechanism of NATO. But Russia was not always without some welcomes, it joined G8 group in 1997 under invitation of Clinton Admin. Yeltsin was contented with his result of non-nuclear deployments in new NATO members, this was the bottomline for Russia`s concern for NATO expansion untill Crimean crisis in 2014 when Ukraine expressed openly the will to join NATO.

Russia too had problems and fault lines in handling ‘NATO expansion’

In fact, former US President Bill Clinton and Yelstin even held a summit meet on March 20-21, 1997 at Helsinki. Russia believed it won a pledge that nuke weapons would not be stationed in new member states of NATO.
    We can see Kosovo and Chechenian wars as some exchanges of interests between Russia and NATO back in the time, with one condoning anothers invasive moves for each`s own, as we can understand that under a newly formed partnerships in the frameworks of G8 and Russia-NATO Permanent Joint Council. But Ukraine problem is different, a country which Russia had predominant influence untill the rise of Zelensky, which made it into constitution to join NATO.

Russia-Ukraine crisis | Ukraine Should Have Held Referendum On NATO Before Enshrining It In Constitution: Zelensky
    The Ukrainian President stated that his country should have held a referendum on NATO membership before making it a priority in the country's Constitution
    But as an independent country, a change in constitution should not become an excuse for a foreign incursion. But the reality is not this clear-cut rule of law, if I were Putin, I will not have second choice but to do the same thing as Putin has done. Because this war proves even Yeltsin was naive to agree on the ground of non-nuclear deployment, Putin was wise on his decision. We can not see Russo-ukrainian relation as clear cut nation to nation issues, even the world politically correctness tells you to think this way, but in reality, the diplomacy and power relations do not work on this set of rules. If Russia needs to remain an functioning country, it has to exert influences onto neighboring countries, because its status as a superpower as the legacy of being the central member of former USSR. This legacy does not go away however, Russia tries to become more democratic. China during the last 20 years has successfully become an economic powerhouse, as Russia still stagnates in oligarchic struggles for the whole period. The urge for Russia to gain a western counterweight against its eastern partner can be perceived, but the west has so far failed to accept Russia into their globalist economic order for long standing geopolitical differences.

I gravely underestimated the severity of China-Russia partnership but I would not say that it was because China was important enough for the west to react radically but rather, rather that Russia had more importance to the west than russian and chinese people could understand. The west still considers Russia as their brothers that is why the would not flinch from the full confrontation in this year. Tom Clancy wrote a book about Russia joining anti-chinese bloc, this is not a total fiction out of the blue.

Such brotherly relationships were built upon mutual exchanges of colonies, but this resource is running out, thus Ukraine became the unsuccessful bargain between them. I still have to see this war as an internal war of neo-colonialism rather than nationalism VS Capitalism like I envisioned earlier. But you will say that the economic sanctions will end relationships with Russia !! No, globalist economy was never the true tie between the powers, global economy has little relevance to the top power relations like between Russia and the west, or Japan and the west, do not be misled by the chinese model. If we take major-wars as the mechanism of western colonialism, then, the war itself will not break up their ties let alone economy. For example, after two so called World Wars, the western world has come togather more closely than ever. Japan, Germany and the USA became allies, if a bit further, after 30 Years War(1618-1648), european christian countries become harmonized.

Hugo Grotius published his seminal work De Jure Belli ac Pacis (The Law of War and Peace) in 1629. For Europe, this was a time of upheaval known as the Thirty Years’ War, in which Catholic and Protestant states were warring against one another. In this work Grotius described the political order as a loose international society. He also explored the basic idea of self defence as a lawful use of force, on both the private and the state level. His insights earned him the title ‘the father of international law’. Most importantly, Grotius made recommendations which showed a remarkable amount of tolerance, given the political climate. One was that war waged against others just because of their different interpretation of Christianity is unjust. The end of the Thirty Years’ War in 1648 saw the adoption of this and other recommendations in what became known as the Peace of Westphalia, by which much of Europe was transformed from a group of hierarchical states vertically aligned under Pope and Emperor, to horizontally arranged equal sovereign states. This also changed the nature of wars in Europe. They became what some called ‘secularised’.
    It is possible that the west is just trying to maintain and reinvent a balance of power with Russia, they are not afraid of bloodshed even a nuclear war in order to achieve this goal. This shows the importance of Russia within their global system of colonialism. However, China is not a part of this balance. The fate of Ukraine is well-planned long before the war, even if proven a powerful pawn of war to decimate the russian army. The west will not accept Ukraine even as an EU member, because the main goal of war is to re-establish a West-Russian balance of colonial power, not because they want to help Ukraine. You will testify to this.

China`s Role

As the west means to maintain an intra-nationalistic relastionship between their member states through classical and modern means, that means war, colonial/globalist economy and technology. Russia being the cornerstone of this western intra-national relations, so we do not need to worry much for russians though. China, being the largest international economic mechanism outside the western world, it is expected to function as a showcase of western projection of the specious peace values, therefore its partnership with Russia has to be distracted. So for China to maintain rightful relationships with all asian countries and other developing countries including India will be most vital to keep peace around and beyond anywhere is concerned. But the prospect will not be good, since Russia is foundamentally not truly friendly to the developing world, or by nature they can not be, just like the west. Keeping too much balance with either Russia or the USA will eventually lead to war, for either winning or losing, I personally do not want for my country or people. China has responsibility for the current Ukrainian War, by maintaining a tie far too close with Russia in the past. From now on, China should make its central national long-term tenet to make a space of peace with its diplomacy and economic/technological powers amid the western system of colonial power-plays, through maintaining a healthy diplomatic and economic relationships with all developing countries. Corruptions and illegal inflitrations in the past by CCP into foreign countries have and will contribute to the wars inside and outside the western world system. But I will not believe CCP can achieve a true regional peace, as Russia is not truly friendly to the others, CCP is also not much better. If China failed to maintain its rightful regional peace through rightful diplomacies and well-adviced international relations, China will face a full-war with the whole world like Russia does today that it can not win, and cause much pains to chinese and people of all the world.

What will happen when the west gets finally harmonized?

They will never be fully harmonized, in stead of being harmonized, they will drag the whole world down their way, making you fight against your own people. Russo-Ukrainian war is the first sign of this coming order, due to its geographical vicinity, we can still consider it as the western harmonization war but which would be the beacon of doom just like 1917 revolution started with Czarist Russia. India and Pakistan will follow, will do so Israel and Syria; China and Japan and Taiwan. This will be unfolding in a long process of 20-40 years. Although a full-scale hot-war like this Ukrainian war might not always break out, still most westernized countries will be weared out economically and become more reliant on foreign markets and bringing more structural unstabilities across the world, sporadic regional wars can be expected from around the world.

The dissolvement of EU will only accelerate this global "harmonization" agenda:

Many european "nationalist" want independents, Catalonia from Spain, Scotland from England, etc etc, all these just serve this agenda. All your false nationalists are just getting doped by their neocon new age subliminal propagandas. Brexit was to serve this coming order, too, EU will face dissolvement in a slow but steady pace. China(or CCP to be precise) will get involved in many regional wars as a death merchant while maintaining inhuman oppressive power in domestic stability.

Advice for western countries:

As a lover of western culture, I must not be silent on this. But I take that the west must know better than me so I automatically slipped it. For the justice of mind, I still try to give however might be crude and uninspiring. I am not blaming everything on the west, but the evil of the war must be faced, in order not to be repeated in worse shapes. The momentum of scientific development of the west is so far unrivalled, but watch out for technological disasters and ethical issues. Should start focusing on ethical problems of applications, to be a leader in technological ethics and research as well. Ethical leadership will seal the road of unethical use of technologies and terrorist usurptions and you can make it a clause of war against abuse of technologies whoever might be. Go you Rambo warlords, I give you this approval, fight for your leadership.

Conclusion:

The whole world is gripped inside a legacy of colonial aftermath which people have taken to be the past. This legacy will not only be persistent also will serve as a permanent momentum of endless social commotions across the world, now it is only the beginning for the past colonialism to take its true effects. Like you believe the Cold War is past, now you have this Ukrainian war; you believe nuclear weapons can protect you, now they hit you with 5g an 6g precision weapon systems and you know your nuclear missiles are semi-defunct. Nothing is past, especially the evil effects from the past. All of us is involved, is responsible, poor or rich, western or eastern, racist or non-racist, black or white or yellow. This is World War 3, a war against our own EVILS.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 03-26-2022 at 08:03 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Advice for Russia in this war:

In case of the west trying to make Ukraine a mire of war, retreat to Donestk and Lugansk all the russian troops in mainland Ukraine and set up defensive stance against the ukraine forces, with the whole Russian mainland as the back-up, facing directly to the incoming forces, thus making the situation more feasible for Russia. In the face of war like this, we must accept the concession of territory in order to reduce human loses. Russia can not win more than occupations of Donetsky and Lugansk, beside crimea in this war. Ukraine will never acknowledge the rule of Russia in Crimea, but the true combatants against Russia is not Ukraine but NATO. Russia should retreat at all costs, then use Donetsk and Lugansk as fortresses for a prolonged war with NATO.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

For Ukraine:

Do not be doped with illusions of souvereignty, there are many poisonous fogs that mislead people to believe in false premises in this war and help prolong the carnage. The illusion of souvereignty is one of them, Ukraine ONLY wants to be independent from Russia, not the true souvereignty !! Ukraine wants NATO occupation on its land: american troops and integration into EU, all these desired visions are not based on Ukraine souvereignty from the start. Wake up !! If this war gets prolonged, Ukraine will be devastated forever making yourself ever more suitable for Russian annexation. Wake up !! try to stop being the henchmen for NATO. You have to face the cessation in order to make a sustainable future for your country and people.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The melodrama of fake democracy and populist hysteria as the excuse of diaster.

There is nothing more of a showcase of the evil face of fake democracy than the current Ukrainian war, japanese media report a ukrainian family as refugees in Japan, how they resent the idea of surrender to Russia. This reminds me of the real sentiment of anti-russian hatred or paranoia. You might say that not being an immediate victim of war, one can not claim to understand how people should feel there. But I would say, no, nothing is more numbing to truth than a war, everything will turn into hysteria justified in the war: hatred. This is how communism got its grip in the past, now it is doing again. Peoples hysteria being used as the excuse for self-destruction/mutual, and people feel nothing about it. A fake democracy slowly descends into an anarchy in this way, from regional separatism to regional hatreds, and then into an open prey for proxy wars for the excuses of mass hysteria. Your country were totally devastated and thus will be a promised land for communism for all coming ages. Wake up, make concessions, to prove the world is still not fully dominated by evils.

True democracy is guided by knowledge, protected by mutual trust, not the free eruptions of mass hysteria as democracy. War is not the short-cut to democracy but to communism disguised as a fake democracy.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Both Russia and the West are bent on maximization of their political interests.

Obviously, russian incursion is not a justice but rather a show of political courage for its own sake. Ukrainian resistance so far is also courageous enough, but as the country of the focal point in this crossfire, its national interests are ignored by both russian and western counterparts, like being compressed from both sides, which seem to be fighting each other but in fact, everything is at the cost of the future of Ukrainian people and of the rest of the world. The west will claim a moral high-ground when it uses economic sanctions, but it does not somehow compensate the devastation done onto Ukraine by a prolonged war. But it is still wrong to blame on one side only be it on the west or Russia.

However evasive the other parts of responsibility might be, they must be called upon to act: China. China has a deep involvement in the war from beginning to all future consequences, however its government and the west try to cover it up for each ones own interests. The complexity of chinese involvement must be clarified to utmost clarity in order to really understand the whole mechanisms of motivation and interests behind this war. I even would go as far as to call China as the central player here, not that China is necessarily voluntary in the involvement but somehow the balance of this war is centered upon certain role China knowingly or unknowingly is playing in the global politico-economic theatre. The consequences of this war will undoubtedly have permanent repercussions on the future of chinese people, as a result of either its current capability or incapability of understanding its situation. Maybe people could not well understand my point made in the previous post about "harmonization of colonial powers". I will explain again, that by harmonization, it means a series of consequences to be projected onto the whole world especially the countries which seem to be outside the immediate sphere of this conflict.

China will be the first country to suffer this series of consequences, which are well calculated by the west at least, if not Putin too. This is also one of many reasons I call China as the central player in this war, for the time being also for the coming consequences for future and for the world. Therefore, it is extremely important for all non-western countries to understand the Ukrainian war, for to consider a best position of justice for ourselves and for all people affected immediately in the war.

Therefore, to control the scale of war under the utmost calculated grounds for the lest possible casualties and sustain a continual talks for the best prospects of peace and mutual concession is vital. To achieve this require people to recognize a war within our own minds, an invisible war against the deepest hypocrisy.

People must not only fuel the war with weapons, also with our best understandings and sentient consciences to people in immediate sufferings. Whatever the end of this war will be, it concerns everyone of us. In all forms, physical weaponry and battleground or spiritual means and realms, this war has ignited a real WW3 that will continue for a time probably beyond our calculations. Maybe, we should give up thinking only for how the war should end in the future, but use as much thinking for how to reduce even one less casualty in the next moment.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 03-28-2022 at 10:07 AM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information