Mixed
    Country
    Singapore
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Blue & red pills are fine for normies.

Who really needs black pill the most are the sub average.

As explained by the black pill, once a certain level of physical unattractiveness is reached, then social circumstances like wealth, skill, intelligence, even fitness don’t matter anymore.

I find normies tend to underestimate the plight of the sub average, perhaps because they’re unaware as well. It often seems like sub average are forgotten or unknown of. No wonder blue & red bill stuff has been so prevalent.

Sub average are most vulnerable to red pill, like dating coaches & pickup artists, because they tend to blame failure on the clients part & encourage more buying of services to solve issues.

There’s a Russian saying: “the well-fed will never understand the hungry”

Senior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-17-2024 @ 02:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Country
    Singapore
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Something I’ve wondered & that really annoys me is, why doesn’t there seem to be any equivalent of the black pill & pill spectrum for women? This whole pill spectrum currently seems to be exclusive to men. It must make us look really bad & stupid. A lot of women might be thinking like “look at those dumbasses just starting to realize this” or something like that. I haven’t noticed women commenting on black pill, it’s almost like they’re silent about it because they acknowledge it.
    What’s really unfair is that men don’t seem to get to do this to women, without the “dumbass” part too of course to be respectful.
    I mean if women had this too, it’d be more fair at least, & I’d try to get involved & help them out.
    Do women have it so good that they don’t need to worry about black pill & pill spectrum?
    Of course, I’m sure there’s lots of far sub average women out there, they seemed to be forgotten & unknown of, but I think they seem to be the best option for sub average guys.

Senior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-17-2024 @ 02:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Country
    Singapore
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are. – Niccolò Machiavelli.

Full quote:

Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are. Niccolo Machiavelli.

If your appearance is all people see, they have no respect for your mind. - Trudi Canavan.

Every person is worth your time, Hannibal. If at first appearance a person seems dull, then look harder, look into him. - Thomas Harris.

Your appearance shouldn’t define who you are, and that’s what I like, the contrast between people looking like the opposite of what they are truly deep inside. - Matthias Schoenaerts.

When you judge someone by their appearance, it doesn’t define them, it defines you. - Maraboli.

Beware, so long as you live, of judging people by their outward appearance. - Jean de La Fontaine.

Only trust someone who can see these three things in you: the sorrow behind your smile, the love behind your anger, and the reason behind your silence. That way, you know they understand you. - anonymous.

The well-fed does not/will never understand the hungry. - Russian proverb.

I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou.

Everyone wants to be your friend, when you have something they want. - Joker.

It’s funny how some people start talking nice to you, when they need you. - Joker.

A beautiful appearance will last a few decades, but a beautiful personality will last a lifetime. Follow your dreams. - anonymous.

People will make judgements before you even speak based on the way you look. Most definitely your physical appearance matters. The way you dress, your hygiene, etc. it all matters. - Jonathan Adler.

The most common ego identifications have to do with possessions, the work you do, social status and recognition, knowledge and education, physical appearance, special abilities, relationships, person and family history, belief systems, and often nationalistic, racial, religious, and other collective identifications. None of these is you. - Eckhart Tolle
    Last edited by Homo Insapiens; 04-05-2022 at 08:29 PM.

Puto el que lee Jacques de Imbelloni's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    argentino
    Ethnicity
    rosarino
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Valencia
    Taxonomy
    Homo sapiens sapiens
    Politics
    Pragmatism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,400
    Given: 2,644

0 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2023 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbo-Croatian
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Bosnia
    Taxonomy
    Norid/Dinarid + Alpinized Borrebaltid + North Pontid
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 18

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium View Post
    Blue & red pills are fine for normies.

Who really needs black pill the most are the sub average.

As explained by the black pill, once a certain level of physical unattractiveness is reached, then social circumstances like wealth, skill, intelligence, even fitness don’t matter anymore.

I find normies tend to underestimate the plight of the sub average, perhaps because they’re unaware as well. It often seems like sub average are forgotten or unknown of. No wonder blue & red bill stuff has been so prevalent.

Sub average are most vulnerable to red pill, like dating coaches & pickup artists, because they tend to blame failure on the clients part & encourage more buying of services to solve issues.

There’s a Russian saying: “the well-fed will never understand the hungry”
    In my opinion it's not just about face, height and race. Genetics in combination with developmental environment fully determines how one's life will look like.

Social skills, professional as well as academic successes and personality are determined by those two factors.

Off course that everyone can self-improve in at least one way, but there's a limit on how much each person can.

For example, some people can eat whatever them want and still remain normal weight while if someone else do the same he gets obese.

Average and above average people doesn't have to struggle much to be able to lead a normal lives. Most of them doesn't even need any sort of self-improvement to have a things in life that are considered normal like friends, relationships and sex are.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Guess
    Ethnicity
    Guess
    Country
    Australia
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 217

0 Not allowed!

Blackpill is a dangerous path to follow.

I've been in the blackpill forums for 2.5 years.

On one hand I've improved by looks a lot, a huge margin.

On the other hand it has totally fucked up my mind. When a woman shows some interest I am totally walled off in my mind because I think 'If I was Chad, she'd be wanting to fuck right now'.

Trying to 'de-blackpill' myself while continuing to improve my looks.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative