Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,564
    Given: 29,023

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    I meant child support not alimony. Sorry. Why should a men pay for the child he didn't want and woman has the right to abort the child she didn't want? And about alimony ... women nowadays are obliged to pay for alimony because women are nowadays high earners too.

Is that because it doesn't benefit women? But when it does benefit women it's the best thing to agree with men, for example to not go to the army or do hard labour jobs because of men's strength and speed etc.

And what about the other question?
    Because I think men should be responsible for their sexual behaviour as well. Don't you? If they don't want children they need to make sure they don't impregnate anyone. If you do the deed you have to accept the consequences.

Women in the army has nothing to do with it benefiting women or not. It is just the fact that a woman in hand to hand combat with a man would be useless. Women on the battlefield is madness to me unless it was an all female war. Women anyway don't have the same aggression or capacity for violence that men do. It's just PC nonsense to have women on the battlefield and irresponsible.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Because I think men should be responsible for their sexual behaviour as well. Don't you? If they don't want children they need to make sure they don't impregnate anyone. If you do the deed you have to accept the consequences.
    Let's say that you are not married, why wouldn't I be able to come to Australia and just shove my dick into your vagina? Or any vagina around the world? Do you need to give me a green light or do I need to give myself the green light? Obviously women control access to sex. It's women who need to be more responsible and choose properly knowing men's reputation. Reputation women allow.

Women in the army has nothing to do with it benefiting women or not. It is just the fact that a woman in hand to hand combat with a man would be useless. Women on the battlefield is madness to me unless it was an all female war. Women anyway don't have the same aggression or capacity for violence that men do. It's just PC nonsense to have women on the battlefield and irresponsible.
    Just like it's a fact that a woman can decide not to have a baby and a man can't decide not to pay child support. But hey, one thing benefits you and the other doesn't so brain has a tendency to cope out with various semi-logical explanations.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Let's say that you are not married, why wouldn't I be able to come to Australia and just shove my dick into your vagina? Or any vagina around the world? Do you need to give me a green light or do I need to give myself the green light? Obviously women control access to sex. It's women who need to be more responsible and choose properly knowing men's reputation. Reputation women allow.

Just like it's a fact that a woman can decide not to have a baby and a man can't decide not to pay child support. But hey, one thing benefits you and the other doesn't so brain has a tendency to cope out with various semi-logical explanations.
    No it's a matter of taking personal responsibility. Children need to be provided for and if you are the father then you have to step up and do the right thing. If you want to fling it about then make sure you don't end up with lots of little Insuperables.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No it's a matter of taking personal responsibility. Children need to be provided for and if you are the father then you have to step up and do the right thing. If you want to fling it about then make sure you don't end up with lots of little Insuperables.
    I'd obviously do that and step up. The reason why I am debating is simply because of principles. The same thing that annoyed women when they weren't allowed to do some things.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I'd obviously do that and step up. The reason why I am debating is simply because of principles. The same thing that annoyed women when they weren't allowed to do some things.
    I think both parties should be responsible. Women should also make sure they don't get pregnant if they don't want a child. It makes sense that both parents should take responsibility for bringing a child into the world. The real issue here is the child and their welfare.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I think both parties should be responsible. Women should also make sure they don't get pregnant if they don't want a child. It makes sense that both parents should take responsibility for bringing a child into the world. The real issue here is the child and their welfare.
    It wasn't an issue when she got an abortion only when man doesn't want to pay, right?

Even though the law is rarely on men's side men, financial or otherwise, men are hardly ever against an abortion. The only reason why women are pro-choice is not because they would have a freedom to do what they want with their bodies, it's because others telling them what to do with their bodies if you get me. Then a brain also has to cope with such a mindset and you have to convince yourself that it was just a fetus and not a baby even though it would grow into one.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

It wasn't an issue when she got an abortion only when man doesn't want to pay, right?

Even though the law is rarely on men's side men, financial or otherwise, men are hardly ever against an abortion. The only reason why women are pro-choice is not because they would have a freedom to do what they want with their bodies, it's because others telling them what to do with their bodies if you get me. Then a brain also has to cope with such a mindset and you have to convince yourself that it was just a fetus and not a baby even though it would grow into one.
    I don't like abortion. I'd never have one and TG I've never had to seriously make that choice. I don't understand why there are so many abortions now when there is contraception available? Society has lost its moral compass. I think that is obvious with all that is happening now. I think the problem now is that people want all the freedoms to do what they wish but they don't want to accept any of the consequences. It goes back to what I was saying in the comments above. If you have sex make sure you are being responsible.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,398
    Given: 12,876

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKnight View Post
    Do you think women should be able to vote or no?
    Yes definitely.
    =(^.^)=

Also I don't do classifications currently, sorry.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    British/Irish/French Canadian/Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    About 1/2 British/Irish/Scottish, 1/4 French Canadian, and 1/4 Ukrainian (SW Ukraine) + a few other
    Country
    Canada
    mtDNA
    T2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,398
    Given: 12,876

1 Not allowed!

I don't mind supporting women but not just because they are female. I think the best person should be the one who is promoted not because of their sex. I also have had good male line managers and good female line managers and would prefer a good male line manager over a bad female line manager and vice versa.
    In response to your other post I was gonna say I agree people shouldn't try to hide sex differences, and also some of these differences shouldn't be seen as a bad thing either.

Yes I support men as well of course, I've just found that supporting women can be more difficult because from my experiences it seems that a lot of women view other women as direct competition and think they have to smash them down and belittle them instead of work with them to get promoted which is the wrong attitude to have. I've been harassed and treated poorly by women much more often at work than men despite always being respectful and helpful which I think demonstrates this point. But I could be wrong and of course most women still are not like this.

I also 100% agree I would much rather have a good male manager than a bad female one. And yes people should not be promoted or hired just because of their sex.
    =(^.^)=

Also I don't do classifications currently, sorry.

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,670
    Given: 9,047

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by calxpal View Post
    Yes definitely.

Before women had the rights to vote, most were opposed to that right, did you know that?
    They said it would destroy women and the world around them, and it pretty much did
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread Information