Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: french presidential election. To who should I vote?

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,377
    Given: 31,164

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    How the medias portray her exactly in Canada?

I don't think she is globalist at all, to the point she's too "left" and anti liberal on some economic subjects to me, but on regalian topics she's clearly right wing even she has soften the way she exposes her ideas, which is a strategy for the medias more than anything else.

Interestingly, her proposition of forbidening the Islamic headscarf in the street got +60% approval this morning, while Macron was explaining yesterday nobody would want that, and France was not going to be the first country in the world to make it illegal.
    That was one of the highlight of the debate as Macron was joking that she wouldn't be able to mobilize such police forces chasing every headscarfs, of which she replied he was certainly able to, for controlling 70 milions masks.

Overall he still managed to corner her on many subjects and mainly made her appear as Putin's puppet, talking about her loan several years ago at a Russian bank. He was very talented in being disingenuous about that, and rejecting the fact he made 600 Billions of additional debt in 5 years not because of his politics but all due to COVID and keeping the businesses afloat. I think he s gonna win with something like 55/45, in the worst case scenario for him.

4min highlights (out of 2h30)

"France's election is a close race between incumbent President Emmanuel Macron and far-right candidate Marine Le Pen." Also pro-Putin

Last Online
    Today @ 10:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 12,223

0 Not allowed!

How the medias portray her exactly in Canada?

I don't think she is globalist at all, to the point she's too "left" and anti liberal on some economic subjects to me, but on regalian topics she's clearly right wing even she has soften the way she exposes her ideas, which is a strategy for the medias more than anything else.

Interestingly, her proposition of forbidening the Islamic headscarf in the street got +60% approval this morning, while Macron was explaining yesterday nobody would want that, and France was not going to be the first country in the world to make it illegal.
    That was one of the highlight of the debate as Macron was joking that she wouldn't be able to mobilize such police forces chasing every headscarfs, of which she replied he was certainly able to, for controlling 70 milions masks.

Overall he still managed to corner her on many subjects and mainly made her appear as Putin's puppet, talking about her loan several years ago at a Russian bank. He was very talented in being disingenuous about that, and rejecting the fact he made 600 Billions of additional debt in 5 years not because of his politics but all due to COVID and keeping the businesses afloat. I think he s gonna win with something like 55/45, in the worst case scenario for him.

4min highlights (out of 2h30)

what if...
    what if she had exactly the same policies as Macron on every single issue, except immigration? What would happen? Would people elect her? I remember in the other thread you wrote that according to polls 60% of French population is critical of mass immigration.
    I think "far right" politicians put too much emphasis on irrelevant stuff like abortion, nato, lgbt etc and say certain things only to be a contrarian.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,135
    Given: 9,066

0 Not allowed!

If you vote for Zemmour watchout, cause he wants to deportate people who have non-French origins, therefore he might migrate with them. You would have to go vote again in that case.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 12,223

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    If you vote for Zemmour watchout, cause he wants to deportate people who have non-French origins,
    That's not what he said though.
    The people concerned by these deportations would be, in particular, "illegal immigrants, foreign delinquents and criminals, and foreigners on file," according to Zemmour, who describes them as "foreigners who are no longer wanted".
    https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post...migration-plan

and Zemour is out anyway.
    Last edited by Universe; 04-21-2022 at 11:51 AM.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,135
    Given: 9,066

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    That's not what he said though.

https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post...migration-plan

and Zemour is out anyway.
    Ofcourse you cant deport people with no-French origins you dummy, You would have to deport half of population.
    It's a rhetorical sentence, because Zemmour has immigrant family roots and is not French, yet he opposes immigration in an extreme way etc.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,163
    Given: 58,938

0 Not allowed!

Ofcourse you cant deport people with no-French origins you dummy, You would have to deport half of population.
    It's a rhetorical sentence, because Zemmour has immigrant family roots and is not French, yet he opposes immigration in an extreme way etc.
    Where is his family from?
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,469
    Given: 5,726

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    what if...
    what if she had exactly the same policies as Macron on every single issue, except immigration? What would happen? Would people elect her? I remember in the other thread you wrote that according to polls 60% of French population is critical of mass immigration.
    I think "far right" politicians put too much emphasis on irrelevant stuff like abortion, nato, lgbt etc and say certain things only to be a contrarian.
    Zemmour isn't that far off Macron economically, he is a classic liberal with some sovereignist flavors. MLP didn't talk much if at all about nato/lgbt/abortions (that kind) in this campaign, she focused on purchasing power, and immigration/insecurity (even a 2nd priority).

When the medias criticize her about other things than immigration, they never talk about these sujects, it's still always because of her stance on immigration, because of her history and myth surroundings the family name. But i agree with your point, Zemmour said a lot of crude realities on other subjects but most people arent ready to hear about them, or rather it made him appear like he was against "everything". Which is in these days and ages, probably sane for the most part but doesn't pay dividendes as people vote for hopes and dreams, not the reality.

One of the key to win any election is to have the right answer to the one right question, on the most trendy topic at that time. It has to be straightforward and simple for the random joe. As Churchill once said, the best argument against democracy is discussing 5 min with the average voter.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,377
    Given: 31,164

0 Not allowed!

Zemmour isn't that far off Macron economically, he is a classic liberal with some sovereignist flavors. MLP didn't talk much if at all about nato/lgbt/abortions (that kind) in this campaign, she focused on purchasing power, and immigration/insecurity (even a 2nd priority).

When the medias criticize her about other things than immigration, they never talk about these sujects, it's still always because of her stance on immigration, because of her history and myth surroundings the family name. But i agree with your point, Zemmour said a lot of crude realities on other subjects but most people arent ready to hear about them, or rather it made him appear like he was against "everything". Which is in these days and ages, probably sane for the most part but doesn't pay dividendes as people vote for hopes and dreams, not the reality.

One of the key to win any election is to have the right answer to the one right question, on the most trendy topic at that time. It has to be straightforward and simple for the random joe. As Churchill once said, the best argument against democracy is discussing 5 min with the average voter.
    I reckon Le Pen will win now.

Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,494
    Given: 731

0 Not allowed!

Macron will win easily with a 55-60% score

I voted for Lasalle on the first round, because he is funny and impersonates someone outside the political business, a real man from the rural area

Although I define myself as "Right" (conservative right because of my Muslim background, and economically more left : Right wing of values and Left wing of labor as we say in French), I didn't vote for Zemmour because of his obsession against Islam, despite the fact I agree with him at 80% for the rest. Same for Le Pen, but Le Pen is just a populist, defending the interests of French periphery (outside big cities and suburbs), without strong identitarian/conservative values or clear economic program (I prefer Zemmour's intellectual refinment)

LFI's Melenchon is too leftist-woke on social issues, despite being pro-defending Muslims (as a consequence of anti-colonial/woke ideology), if he were in the second round, I would have voted for him though, just to trigger a more radical change in society (for the sake of adventure, to see the Establishment/System shaking)

Macron is a caricatural "Netflix-style" progressive extreme-centrist guy (that Reddit and other Westernized elites would love to get), I admit he is good technically on many topics, my criticism is not about his economic results (I'm not one of those obsessed with Purchasing Power, thank God right now) but rather his lack of interests of French identity, his LGBT-friendly actions, lack of measures against mass immigration, lack of funding of police and pushing Law & Order measures (giving more authority & support to policemen, bringing back security on streets), what we call in French "regalian topics"

I will not vote today, both of them aren't worth it
    We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,494
    Given: 731

1 Not allowed!

If you vote for Zemmour watchout, cause he wants to deportate people who have non-French origins, therefore he might migrate with them. You would have to go vote again in that case.
    He never said he wanted to deportate non-ethnic Frenchs... it's either lie or misunderstanding

He wanted to stop all immigration : illegal (of course like every country) but also legal (even for foreign students at university or for family grouping reasons - like when wife & children back home join the country because the husband is already working there), he would restrict it only to some exceptional case of real war refugees or political asylums

He wanted to deport criminal foreigners, not on a ethnical basis but in terms of administrative nationality + illegal immigrants + foreigners that are unemployed for more than 6 months. If you have French citizenship, regardless your race or ethnicity, you are French and he wouldn't deprive you from any right
    We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information