Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,420
    Given: 6,760

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Permafrost View Post
    Reading Teutone's posts is like finding some long lost descendant of Oswald Spengler
    Oswald Spengler wrote a book to prevent it. But this is as constructive as talking to Adolf H. on the 30th of April 1945.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,420
    Given: 6,760

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    (...)
    The house BRD is built in a way that a small fire leads to certain death and people should not trust it at all and we need to promote people that aim to build another fortress.
    But you talk expressly about the German people and not about the BRD. We will exist as the German people or we will not exist. There is no "other fortress". That's like fantasizing on the Titanic about to build another ship instead of trying to do the best.

Also, you have not come up with a single constructive proposal. The "other fortress" seems more to be a pretext.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    But you talk expressly about the German people and not about the BRD. We will exist as the German people or we will not exist. There is no "other fortress". That's like fantasizing on the Titanic about to build another ship instead of trying to do the best.

Also, you have not come up with a single constructive proposal. The "other fortress" seems more to be a pretext.
    There are ZERO, like absolutely no realistic parameters, as I stated before, that speak for any realistic "Day X" or change through parliament, I dont see a point about ignoring bitter realities.

BRD isnt a ship thats about to sink, a sinking ship would be the end of us all, but in the case of the BRD, destructing it, is in our interest.

The most realistic and only way out I see is acceleration, the situation gotta get worse faster in a way that is noticeable for the BRD degenerates because the last 80years have shown us, that a steady but slow decline wont be noticed by them.
    The 2015 refugee crisis was a event of acceleration.
    Corona was a event of acceleration.
    Ukraine war is a event of acceleration.

We need more than these and we need to cheer that the BRD will fall short on every event, that people loose their trust in its institutions and that international events will end up not in the favour of the West and therefor the BRD.
    If the acceleration doesnt happens, I dont see that we are the owner of our lands, beyond that, huge parts of our population are our main enemies, that are willing to hurt us more, than the occupier will, because of the indoctrination they have received by the occupier.

"There is no more good-natured, but also no more gullible people than the Germans. No lie can be conceived treacherous enough, the Germans believe it. They follow a slogan which was given to them, to act against their own countrymen, rather than the real enemies of their country."

Napoleon about the Germans.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:55 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 12,223

0 Not allowed!

"There is no more good-natured, but also no more gullible people than the Germans. No lie can be conceived treacherous enough, the Germans believe it. They follow a slogan which was given to them, to act against their own countrymen, rather than the real enemies of their country."

Napoleon about the Germans.
    I can see where you're coming from, but majority of people are cattle in probably all countries, I don't think it's something specific to Germany.
    You may not like some things about modern Germany, but there are positives as well: no wars, high standard of living etc. Many hungarians think Germany is a good country to live in.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Solutrean
    Country
    Monaco
    Region
    Lyon
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z367
    mtDNA
    H1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,472
    Given: 5,728

1 Not allowed!

Its a chronology of many things adding up the the decline, this is just the recent news.
    If you have no understanding of framing, overton window and how to set a hegemony, then you dont see the big deal with every sign/narrative the enemy presents as new normal.
    Timeline speaks. I remember watching an historian breaking down a frieze of the main events in the society since the cultural revolution of 68 here, it was incredibly eye opening. He even linked some songs, movies and comic show to the original displacement of the overton window. The left won culturally way before winning politically, the rest is just converting the try.

This is also something even most sovereignists/nationalists don't understand, you have to steer all the way to the right for a long time to get a bit more right or halt the shift the other way. It's first and foremost a cultural battle. The inertia is now immense politically, as everything is set to work within a specific set of "values", people are taught they had while they didn't know about it 5 minutes ago, which is also effectively preventing opposition, certain speeches or even a coup. Consensus against conflict, participation vs verticality, etc...

The cancel culture is just a technological adaptation to more or less random people in the society being able to now easily voice their opinions. Before that, even if nobody agreed with an idea in the general population, you just had to repeat it on TV, movies and medias every day and tell people it's what everybody think is right, no different tune was available.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post
    Timeline speaks. I remember watching an historian breaking down a frieze of the main events in the society since the cultural revolution of 68 here, it was incredibly eye opening. He even linked some songs, movies and comic show to the original displacement of the overton window. The left won culturally way before winning politically, the rest is just converting the try.

This is also something even most sovereignists/nationalists don't understand, you have to steer all the way to the right for a long time to get a bit more right or halt the shift the other way. It's first and foremost a cultural battle. The inertia is now immense politically, as everything is set to work within a specific set of "values", people are taught they had while they didn't know about it 5 minutes ago, which is also effectively preventing opposition, certain speeches or even a coup. Consensus against conflict, participation vs verticality, etc...

The cancel culture is just a technological adaptation to more or less random people in the society being able to now easily voice their opinions. Before that, even if nobody agreed with an idea in the general population, you just had to repeat it on TV, movies and medias every day and tell people it's what everybody think is right, no different tune was available.
    100% exactly!

This meme simplifies what we trying to explain but also hits the nail.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Germany's producer price inflation jumps to 30.9% in March, the highest level since 1949.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-04-2023 @ 05:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 959
    Given: 1,498

1 Not allowed!

Oswald Spengler wrote a book to prevent it.
    I'm not entirely sure this is the case, elsewise Der Untergang des Abendlandes wouldn't have been considered as the pre-eminent work of kulturpessimismus.

Existence in our universe is predicated on life springing out of death; if the moribund entity that is the BRD were to kick the bucket, something new would rise from its ashes. Matter after all, cannot be created nor destroyed, it merely changes shape. Whatever that new shape happens to be, it factually cannot be worse than the BRD.

But this is as constructive as talking to Adolf H. on the 30th of April 1945.
    Constructive or not, there is something stoic and masculine about staring death into its eyes and acknowledging one's own demise. It is miles better than sedating yourself with degenerate video-media and American-style "Toleranzkultur" while everything burns around you.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    NE Europe+Crusader
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a
    mtDNA
    U5b1e
    Taxonomy
    Dalo-Faelid\Sub-Nordid
    Politics
    Phenotype positivity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,095
    Given: 10,128

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petalpusher View Post

Can u link the video with historian? I love stuff about 68 n similar.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information