Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Majority non-white constituencies according to the 2021 Annual Population Survey

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

God you're a stupid, stupid man. Being stupid is OK but you're a stupid man who thinks he's intellectually capable. You are only fit for menial jobs that require limited thought.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverKnight View Post
    You yourself said it right... Caucasoid yes, more Euro then me, NO.

If I were to have a baby with a British girl, our kid would be more related to other British kids then let's say, a MENA person to a British person, a Jamaican who's very SSA to a British person, a half Indian / British to a pure British person and so forth. (:
    Yes... but you're you, not the hypothetical baby. If a MENA person or SSA person or w/e were to have a baby with a British girl or boy that baby would also be 50% British. If you're talking about plotting, ofc an Indian/Brit and definitiely a MENA/Brit mixed-race person would plot closer to Brits in general than you or even your kid, you're 50% SSA.

Well then those deserve a history, anthro lesson from my part . Because Jamaica is as far away as haitians for us Caribbean Latin Americans. Cuba. PR and DR are a thousand times more related to one another then those dumps like Jamaica or Haiti
    If Jamaica is 'a dump' idk what to tell you about DR or Cuba.

HDI, sovereign Caribbean countries:

0.814 Bahamas
    0.814 Barbados
    0.796 Trinidad & Tobago
    0.783 Cuba
    0.779 Grenada
    0.779 St Kitts & Nevis
    0.778 Antigua & Barbuda
    0.759 St Lucia
    0.756 Dominican Republic
    0.742 Dominica
    0.738 St Vincent and the Grenadines
    0.734 Jamaica
    0.510 Haiti

You're not much better than Jamaica and you're less developed than pretty much every Caribbean country. Bear in mind that we have loads of people from each of these places (except Cuba and DR and Haiti ofc). We have hundreds of thousands of people descended from immigrants from much more developed black Caribbean nations than yours. Careful what you call 'a dump!'

The fucking difference is that Jamaica has more to do with the UK and to other different parts of Africa. In other words their Euro component is British, ours is Spanish, while a lot of their slaves came from a different part of Africa.

If you can't understand that fact, then don't waste my fucking time..
    Oh OK this is totally relevant information, your black side is slightly different to their black side so you're welcome here but they're not? Kek.

Or is your argument 'there aren't many Dominicans in London, Dominicans are special and different compared to other Caribbean mulattos?' OK. Well, there are lots in NYC and many people say 'NYC has fallen, Dominicans are loud, Dominicans bring crime, Dominicans ruin NYC.' Every other ethnic group in NYC complains about them. Happy? Get your people to stop 'ruining' NYC.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,654
    Given: 9,021

0 Not allowed!

Bump*
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,654
    Given: 9,021

0 Not allowed!

NYC is a fucking dumb regardless of who lives there. It's run by democrats so it should remain that way as long as they're in power.

Outside of NYC our community thrives, perhaps with the exception of NJ another Democrat hellhole. And I'm not 50% SSA you moron. Way less.
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 05:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 202
    Given: 85

0 Not allowed!

Most of these areas are also heavily segregated, so you wouldn't know the demographics, you might think Hall green is half white, but if you live/visit some of the non-white areas, you'll think the entire place has no white people. You get an idea of the demographics when you hit the city centre, in Birmingham's case notably the Bullring, its quite mixed.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,039
    Given: 43,514

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder_shock View Post
    Most of these areas are also heavily segregated, so you wouldn't know the demographics, you might think Hall green is half white, but if you live/visit some of the non-white areas, you'll think the entire place has no white people. You get an idea of the demographics when you hit the city centre, in Birmingham's case notably the Bullring, its quite mixed.
    In the specific case of Birmingham Hall Green, as I explained it absorbed the exceptionally South Asian constituency of Birmingham Sparkbrook and Small Heath. The actual neighbourhood of Hall Green itself, which the constituency is named after, used to be very White but now has a substantial number of middle-class Pakistanis who have moved out of their longerstanding enclaves.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,039
    Given: 43,514

1 Not allowed!

NYC is a fucking dumb regardless of who lives there. It's run by democrats so it should remain that way as long as they're in power.

Outside of NYC our community thrives, perhaps with the exception of NJ another Democrat hellhole. And I'm not 50% SSA you moron. Way less.
    If you think London has 'fallen', what are we to make of NYC, DC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, LA, SF, San Diego, Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, St Louis, New Orleans, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, El Paso and no doubt quite a few other US towns and cities? Even taking into account that some Hispanics are White/near-White (not including you).

Banned
    Last Online
    12-07-2022 @ 02:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    papuan
    Country
    Fiji
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 322

1 Not allowed!

You yourself said it right... Caucasoid yes, more Euro [B]then me, NO.

Well then those deserve a history, anthro lesson from my part . Because Jamaica is as far away as haitians for us Caribbean Latin Americans. Cuba. PR and DR are a thousand times more related to one another then those dumps like Jamaica or Haiti

They(europeans) dont care at all if youre more related to aliens than to jamaicans. To them youre both non-whites from non-english speaking countries in the carribeans with clear affinity to Africa(jamaicans look like full blown SSA's, you look like mulattos)

Yet you make jamaicans out of "invaders" in England, when there are more english speakers in Jamaica than DR. You're equally as foreign to them(english people) as jamaicans are, especially to the racists.

Also, youre 40% SSA. THat is still way too much for euros, and not "much less" compared to 50%. Seriously why did you even share your 23andme results?????

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

'W-we didn't ruin it it was already ruined.' Then why does everyone there blame you?

Yeah OK 42% not 50%, +7% Amerindian. Such a big difference it makes.

Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Reminder:

Am I 'white' ?
    I'm not asking to be classified as white or not, it's just a simple question. I don't care to be label as white or not as I consider myself a mulatto pred-white and GF agreed this would be my most accurate classification on the chatbox.

I'm proud of my ancestry and really think that the individual and his/her culture is more important then anything first. I do embrace my European/ Caucasoid component first as I'm mostly that, then my African and Amerindian as logical.

So please discuss maturely
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...944-Am-I-white

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...a-Silverknight

He used to make posts without random capitalisation and unnecessarily enlarged letters. He was a bit smarter back then.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information