Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 482
    Given: 450

0 Not allowed!

Default Good night Greek pride!

[IMG][/IMG]

they( feminazis and lgbtq+) think they can win over nationalists by throwing them dildo and on high heels

Please discuss

Last Online
    Today @ 02:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    To impress her it's too damn hard
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,269
    Given: 4,558

2 Not allowed!

Netflix lost %62 of its value and 700k members recently. My Achaean bro, were winning.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-61173561

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,647
    Given: 10,370

1 Not allowed!

Why is it written in English?
    Nine out of ten concerns are completely unfounded.

Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 02:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellen-Epirus
    Ancestry
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Hero
    Pletho Gemistus.
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    Netflix lost %62 of its value and 700k members recently. My Achaean bro, were winning.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-61173561
    Thats good news

Quote Originally Posted by Yesno View Post
    Why is it written in English?
    Its a paraphrasization of ''white pride-world wide''------> good night white pride------->good night Greek pride.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    To impress her it's too damn hard
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,269
    Given: 4,558

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    Thats good news
    And no thumbs up given. Is this the great Aegean brotherhood youre offering?

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    3:28
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,920
    Given: 1,564

1 Not allowed!

Anaximander, a question to you and the people who think similarly to you, ie the Pontic Greek haters, with no intent of starting a fight or being contrarian.

Do you agree that this social phenomenon you refer to is a direct result of the country's Westernization process, that has been accelerated highly the past 2 decades or so (I am old enough to remember how it was before)?

If you do, do you agree that Eastern Orthodoxy is the last bastion of resistance against this process?

If you do agree, again, do you mind telling me which part of modern Greek society, currently, is the most conservative, Eastern-leaning (as opposed to Western-leaning), pro-Russian, and militantly religious?

Is it the Pontics, yes or no?

Were the Pontics ones of the few that fought the tyranny of the lockdowns, yes/no?

Spoiler!

Were the Pontics one the few that resisted the migrant camp installations in their villages successfully, yes/no?

Spoiler!

Are the PAOK fans one of the few organized groups not being intimidated by aggressive migrant groups, yes/no?

Spoiler!

Are Pontics the one group in Macedonia that are not afraid of politicians, but politicians are afraid of them, yes/no?

Spoiler!

Are the Pontic neighborhoods the one place that the far Left is afraid of entering (only as a massive armed group, lol) because the leftist youth gets the crap beaten out of them, by the local youth, regularly, yes/no?

Spoiler!

And, finally, you say you are a nationalist, I believe you, I have no reason not to. What is your comment about the fact that one of the more popular official and unofficial leaders of the movement considers Pontics as one of the most vibrant and dependable groups?

Spoiler!
    Last edited by kingmob; 04-21-2022 at 05:56 PM.

Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 02:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellen-Epirus
    Ancestry
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Hero
    Pletho Gemistus.
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by eupator View Post
    Anaximander, a question to you and the people who think similarly to you, ie the Pontic Greek haters, with no intent of starting a fight or being contrarian.

Do you agree that this social phenomenon you refer to is a direct result of the country's Westernization process, that has been accelerated highly the past 2 decades or so (I am old enough to remember how it was before)?

If you do, do you agree that Eastern Orthodoxy is the last bastion of resistance against this process?

If you do agree, again, do you mind telling me which part of modern Greek society, currently, is the most conservative, Eastern-leaning (as opposed to Western-leaning), pro-Russian, and militantly religious?

Is it the Pontics, yes or no?

Were the Pontics ones of the few that fought the tyranny of the lockdowns, yes/no?

Spoiler!

Were the Pontics one the few that resisted the migrant camp installations in their villages successfully, yes/no?

Spoiler!

Are the PAOK fans one of the few organized groups not being intimidated by aggressive migrant groups, yes/no?

Spoiler!

Are Pontics the one group in Macedonia that are not afraid of politicians, by politicians are afraid of them, yes/no?

Spoiler!

Are the Pontic neighborhoods the one place that the far Left is afraid of entering (only as a massive armed group, lol) because the leftist youth gets the crap beaten out of them, by the local youth, regularly, yes/no?

Spoiler!

And, finally, you say you are a nationalist, I believe you, I have no reason not to you. What is your comment about the fact that one of the more popular official and unofficial leaders of the movement considers Pontics are one of the most vibrant and dependable groups?

Spoiler!
    Exactly i agree that westernization(introduction of American culture) and belonging to the west(like Karamanlis said), is the cause of all the sicknesses of Greek society.
    But i am not fan of eastern barbarism(some aspects of Islamic civilization) as well, i am of the opinion that Greece is an intermediate place/civilization, like Dimitris Kitsikis advocated, or like Alexander Dugin propagates(about Orthodox civilization), thats why i am pro-Putin and Russia.
    Also, i think u have misunderstood me. I never said i hate Pontians, all i have ever said is they dont belong natively in mainland Greece.
    As for which group of Greeks is more conservative, u are propably right that Pontians are, but old Greece was not like this. I remember my grandmother from Epirus wearing a scarf, and being very conservative. Continental Greeks were not like this, as Pontians are not right now( ευεπίφοροι στο progressiveness).
    The Greek islanders though are a different case, they were also effeminate(their man) and even in ancient times, they were metriarchical societies the civil of the Aegean(even having female queens)...... , in Contrast with ancient continental civilizations which were patrirchical and warrior like.
    So dont blame mainland Greeks, blame the politicians and their foreign and external policies and some Aegean islanders.

Last Online
    03-02-2023 @ 07:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Pontian/Cycladian mix
    Country
    Greece
    Religion
    Orthodox Christianity
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 84

1 Not allowed!

Aegean islanders are intelligent, civilized and patriotic people and Cretans like my wife are as brave and fearless as Pontians

Cretans have matriarchy yes indeed but in most healthy way. Cypriots are island people too and they have one of the best economies in the middle east. They kick them out from north Cyprus, they took away their dream and hope for union with mother Greece and Cypriots are such badazz man they are still here and organized and super wealthy

No offense but many Epirots were traitors in ww2

Cretans created the most ancient and advanced civilization in Europe and one of the oldest in world and they were a matriarchy ,even their superior deity was a female the famous "Snake Goddess " and they would have been far greater than they already were if Santorini's volcano had not woken up and destroy them.

Most of our traitor politicians are not from islands and are not Greeks either Mitsotakis family are Jews from Cete not Greeks, Karamanlis comes from an Anatolian Greek family and all live in Macedonia, Papndreou are not real Greeks either . Kairidis the traitor from Nea Dimokratia is Pontian sadly for us and Adonis Georgiades is sadly from Florina and Kastoria

Thread Information