Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Went through COVID as unvaxxed the previous week, and let me tell you...

Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 09:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

8 Not allowed!

Default Went through COVID as unvaxxed the previous week, and let me tell you...

That for a fucking cold, they shut down most of the western countries for 2 years.

I quite literally just had a slight fever, bodyaches and some cough. A literal cold, which wasn't even one of the worst I've been through. In fact it was one of the mildest.

Some neighbours of mine from across the street contracted it just 5 days ago. Two of them were triple jabbed, and got through it much worse than I did. All the rest of my family members who are jabbed got through it with the same symptoms that I had. They didn't go through it milder. In fact, some known ones got it through it worse, while being vaccinated.

So... What is the point of coercion of vaccines, and what was the point of lockdowns prior to the vaccines, if the so called cure doesn't make a difference, and in fact in many cases has led to more serious cases?

It's a literal cold, and I now have experienced it myself. What's the essence here apart from governmental control of populations based on abstract medical pieces of advice?
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Last Online
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,433
    Given: 13,138

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    That for a fucking cold, they shut down most of the western countries for 2 years.
    lol I agree.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    63.08% Eurasian, 28.75% SSA, 8.18% Amerind
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Taxonomy
    Pardo
    Hero
    Pedro Santana, Joaquin Balaguer
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,913
    Given: 4,641

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post

I quite literally just had a slight fever, bodyaches and some cough. A literal cold, which wasn't even one of the worst I've been through. In fact it was one of the mildest.

Some neighbours of mine from across the street contracted it just 5 days ago. Two of them were triple jabbed, and got through it much worse than I did. All the rest of my family members who are jabbed got through it with the same symptoms that I had. They didn't go through it milder. In fact, some known ones got it through it worse, while being vaccinated.

So... What is the point of coercion of vaccines, and what was the point of lockdowns prior to the vaccines, if the so called cure doesn't make a difference, and in fact in many cases has led to more serious cases?

It's a literal cold, and I now have experienced it myself. What's the essence here apart from governmental control of populations based on abstract medical pieces of advice?
    Benefitting some lobbies that made a killing with these prices we have now through the roof would be my second guess.
    "My name is The Patriot, my fatherland is Santo Domingo, my condition is Citizen, my religion is the love of truth and justice, and my occupations are to boldly attack vice and loudly praise virtue".

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Andullero View Post
    Benefitting some lobbies that made a killing with these prices we have now through the roof would be my second guess.
    Well, it's also Big Pharma, obviously, and it's not even a conspiracy theory, the profits and the total assets of each pharmaceutical company has skyrocketed over the last 3 years.
    - Επίκουρος

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-04-2023 @ 05:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 958
    Given: 1,498

2 Not allowed!

It's hard to make any sense of the entire Corona kerfuffle because valid conspiracy theories are interspersed with absolutely loon hearsay.

It is a reasonable conspiracy that a virus which presents 19 different amino acidic mutations (usually the number is 3) on its spike protein furin site was biologically engineered by gain of function medical research, and then released into human society to shift the socio-economic paradigm and to massively profit from vaccine production.

It is not reasonable to contend that there is a reptilian cabal behind the crisis that wants to subjugate or even exterminate humankind. But every time I talk about a possible viral bio-engineering, people just roll their eyes and yell in exasperation "oh there he goes again with the reptiles "

I believe the vaccine research was rushed so the pharmaceutical conglomerates would start profiting as soon as possible, and if the shots happen to harm anyone then it's due to coincidence and negligence on part of the researchers, but not due to pre-meditated malevolence.

Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,494
    Given: 731

3 Not allowed!

That's what I have been saying since Day 1 in March 2020... It's one of the biggest scam in the modern history

I had also COVID in January-February this year and I'm not vaccinated, it was just a cold of 5 days (headache, fever/shivers, a bit coughing, tired). I just took some paracetamol and multivitamins, and that's it.

As I said, it was designated to test the submission of society by locking them down and to give an acceleration to the NWO agenda (through the Great Reset)

It has been one of the 5 pillars of NWO and World Government of Judeo-Masonry. Each of these pillars are propaganda in order to discredit national sovereignty (because they are "global problems") and bypass thus the fake liberal representative democracy (replaced by so-called technocratic rule (in fact, oligarchic) of """experts""" motivated only by """science, facts and reason""", in order to avoid any criticisms (if you criticise it, you are a crazy "conspirationist that believe reptilians will invade our flat Earth...") :

- Financial crisis (international finance and savage globalized capitalism), especially since 2008 and subprimes/sovereign debts problems, in order to states and average workers swallow the fact they need to accept "austerity measures" (neoliberal policies with fake hope of trickle down), (meaning no pensions, no social allowances) to repay the National Debt to Big Banks (Goldman Sachs, BlackRock) and IMF

- Environmental crisis and the scam of anthropic global warming to create false fear and hysteria over "end of our planet" : stop using your car, stop enjoying your life, be vegan, eat bugs and no meat (cows release CO2 !), don't shower; stop buying products... Haven't you read the last 265th report from IPCC and Greta Thunberg !? Pollution doesn't know borders, we need to tackle it globally !

- Fake pandemics like COVID (or before EBOLA, H1N1, and who knows what else Bill Gates has prepared...), as you know, viruses don't know borders so better to stay in your cage at home and live in virtual reality through Netflix and Uber Eats delivery (don't worry, we will import brown/black Third World young men to deliver it to you) and we will force you to take fake vaccines in order for Big Pharma to make huge profits !

- Terrorism paranoia : Demonization of Islam since 2001 and the sponsoring-funding of (CIA/Mossad-trained) "Wahabi-Salafi-Takfiri" terrorists (often manipulated psychopath thugs), through chaos in the Middle East (and wage "military operations" in order to control them and steal their oil) and within Western societies (false-flag attacks), that allows them to push forward "exceptional security measures" (like Patriot Act), allows the Military-Industrial Complex to produce and sell weapons, military hardware and make huge profits, "terrorism knows no borders !", demonization of any resistance to Globalism and liberal-leftist pro-LGBT progressive social values (Islam is a big counter-weight against that)

- Mass immigration : breaking all political borders by allowing the unregaluted of humans, to destabilize rooted and ethnically-stable societies, change demographic structure in order to break down any opposition to the liberal-leftist pro-LGBT progressive globalist agenda

This is why, the only resistance against these scams, that are branded "as opportunities for a Great Reset", leading to the NWO (the globalist Judeo-Masonic international plutocracy that control the West, especially the US), is a multipolar world with counter-powers ("demonized as Rogue States"), like Russia, China, India, Turkey, Iran, North Korea, Syria, and all other nations or patriotic movements within even Western countries saying stop to this agenda
    We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,457
    Given: 6,388

5 Not allowed!

It's part of the Great Reset. Evidently, America needs a great reset from peace and prosperity because that takes more control and more power from the State, and they just can't have that kind of freedom. After COVID-19, we have exorbitant food prices, exorbitant gas prices, exorbitant cooling/heating costs, exorbitant fertilizer costs, a supply chain shortage, and a transportation stoppage. Bill Gates now owns the most farmland in America, the Ukrainian bread basket is in danger, there's a likely food shortage, and there are many destroyed food plants, but it's all just a happy coincidence.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    It's part of the Great Reset. Evidently, America needs a great reset from peace and prosperity because that takes more control and more power from the State, and they just can't have that kind of freedom. After COVID-19, we have exorbitant food prices, exorbitant gas prices, exorbitant cooling/heating costs, exorbitant fertilizer costs, a supply chain shortage, and a transportation stoppage. Bill Gates now owns the most farmland in America, the Ukrainian bread basket is in danger, there's a likely food shortage, and there are many destroyed food plants, but it's all just a happy coincidence.
    Exactly, that made up crisis has now proven that they do wish to see the populus impoverished, of course for their own gain.

We will own nothing. They will own everything. And we will be happy. Apparently.
    - Επίκουρος

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,955
    Given: 12,180

0 Not allowed!

There were so many things wrong around the whole covid-stupidity that I do not even want to get started (ivermectin and other alternative therapies, vaccines, masks etc etc). There are also things pointing to the virus being man made.

I came across this recently:
    In the end, there was no statistically significant difference between those who wore masks and those who did not when it came to being infected by Covid-19. 1.8 per cent of those wearing masks caught Covid, compared to 2.1 per cent of the control group.
    https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...d-of-covid-19- ("independent fact checkers" of facebook call this false info, even if the study is real)

We can't do anything, just watch what the madmen are doing. We're cattle.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,457
    Given: 6,388

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    There were so many things wrong around the whole covid-stupidity that I do not even want to get started (ivermectin and other alternative therapies, vaccines, masks etc etc). There are also things pointing to the virus being man made.

I came across this recently:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...d-of-covid-19- ("independent fact checkers" of facebook call this false info, even if the study is real)

We can't do anything, just watch what the madmen are doing. We're cattle.
    We know what "misinformation" is. It's anything that contradicts the globalists' false narratives.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information