Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, the French elections showed that there's no political solution.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,457
    Given: 6,388

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    Always found this speculation about a 'based Gen Z' a cringeworthy cope. If you keep pumping the youth with more and more leftist indoctrination than the previous generation, they're not going to magically turn right-wing. Nothing is spontaneous. The cultural revolution of the 60s came from the top, and succeeded most by convincing the youth that it was organic.
    American Zoomers are split, but there may be more conservatives in the very near future since Slow Joe is such a cancer on our country's body. It's somewhat hard to gauge because the '20s commies, with colored hair, may be analogous to the '60s hippies with flowered hair. The academe/Hollywood/media behemoth might magnify them all out of proportion to make them seem more impactful than they actually are. My guess is that most American youth have been normies since the end of World War II, and the "fun kids" (zoot suiters, greasers, hippies, disco dancers, punks/new wave kids/goths, slackers, hipsters, cry bullies) get a disproportionate amount of press to exaggerate their true percentages of the population of people from 16 to 30.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,878
    Given: 16,891

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    RogueState posted statistics on the 2nd page. People between 35 and 60 voted more Le Pen than than ppl below 35.
    Young people mostly voted for an "anti-racist" - leftist Bernie Sandersoid guy. Young people in western countries are mostly woke.

At the brexit referendum, young people voted remain and old people voted leave. I do not believe that Boomers are more "woke" than younger generations. It does not make sense to blame boomers for Le Pen's loss when young people vote for Melenchon or whatever his name is.

Born 1946-1964 = Boomers so the largest share of them fall under 65+

+65 Voted Macron and Pecresse big times and hardly Le Pen, these are the baby boomers and are the biggest share of the french population.

Below 35 voted LePen way more than Melenchon.

If its just the boomers that voted, the outcome of the first race would be Neoliberal cuck Macron with 25% against Cuckservative Pecresse with 30+%.

The French political landscape isnt comperable to the degenerate anglos who have no political theory or philosophy, their greatest minds are lobotomoized gatekeepers like Ben Shapiro.

The "Nouvelle droite" in France is active in universities, metapolitics,counterculture, publications etc.

Successfully targeting young adults and created multiple movements.

RougeState and Petalpusher can confirm this.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

1 Not allowed!

^^^^In Germany most of first time voters voted for FDP which is a heavily liberal party. Youth is not "based" by any means, it just has less tendency to vote mainstream than older generations.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    ^^^^In Germany most of first time voters voted for FDP which is a heavily liberal party. Youth is not "based" by any means, it just has less tendency to vote mainstream than older generations.
    I do not generalize the youth of a certain country to another, not that stupid.

The french right is our rolemodel and we visit them often to learn from them, I already posted videos about it here.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

3 Not allowed!

In Croatia most of youth voted for Green Left option in last elections. Admittedly they also voted more for classic right wing option as well (compared to boomers) so it seems there is bigger ideological split among the youth.
    More vote left liberal or green but also more vote right at the same time and less for centre/establishment parties.

But, again, most voted for green Left. I don't believe western Europe is any different in that.

I hate this American shit of turning one generation against other, it's disgusting.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:32 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    French Alpinoide
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Taxonomy
    French Alpinoide
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,276
    Given: 1,172

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Russki View Post
    I can't find any ethnic statistics of France.

Can someone inform me on the ethnic makeup of this country?

Many Maghrebi, Subsaharian, mixed, etc., in France. Even in the Northern France.

I think Feeichy is partly true, that the fault lies mainly with a good part of the French natives, who are centrists and passive anti-racists (more or less)

However diversity also works against the Native French people, where 41% in favor of Marine Le Pen (who is not really from the "hard far right", to be honest, she is not even far-right) in 2022 might not be possible in 2027, etc.

I can't imagine the number of even greater immigrants in 2027, then in 2032...

This country is basically screwed.

The native French are less and less important and many natives are centrists, so in the end...

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,990
    Given: 6,606

3 Not allowed!

In Croatia most of youth voted for Green Left option in last elections. Admittedly they also voted more for classic right wing option as well (compared to boomers) so it seems there is bigger ideological split among the youth.
    More vote left liberal or green but also more vote right at the same time and less for centre/establishment parties.

But, again, most voted for green Left. I don't believe western Europe is any different in that.

I hate this American shit of turning one generation against other, it's disgusting.
    Yep, people who use this language all the time and dividing their own people unnecessarily are doing the enemy's work for them.
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Flashball View Post
    Many Maghrebi, Subsaharian, mixed, etc., in France. Even in the Northern France.

I think Feeichy is partly true, that the fault lies mainly with a good part of the French natives, who are centrists and passive anti-racists (more or less)

However diversity also works against the Native French people, where 41% in favor of Marine Le Pen (who is not really from the "hard far right", to be honest, she is not even far-right) in 2022 might not be possible in 2027, etc.

I can't imagine the number of even greater immigrants in 2027, then in 2032...

This country is basically screwed.

The native French are less and less important and many natives are centrists, so in the end...
    The immigrants that are anti-french are just paws on a chess field and focusing on them only will get you baited to loose the match, as you have no idea that you have to defeat the king to win the game.

So the focus on immigrants as source of all evil is indeed stupid but sadly too wide spread amoung the right wing. Same with the focus on islam and economic liberalism.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,960
    Given: 12,183

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Born 1946-1964 = Boomers so the largest share of them fall under 65+
    This is the real definition of boomer, yes. In the other thread you said Mopi was a boomer so I thought you're one of those who think anyone over 40 is a "boomer".

Le Pen lost the popular vote among young people as well, they voted mostly for Melenchon. Middle aged people voted more Le Pen than did young people. According to the poll RogueState posted, people in their 60s and people in their 20s and 30s vote Le Pen at almost the same rate, the difference is that the youth votes mostly Melenchon instead of Macron. If French people who are in their 20s and 30s were a country of their own, they'd elect Melenchon not Le Pen. That is why I don't believe in this generationist speech ("it's boomers' fault"). People who are in their 50s voted Le Pen the most.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 10:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 9,033

1 Not allowed!

Hi Feiichy, you are right about your observation on FDP, yes it is indeed a liberal party. But the reason why they are the strongest party at first voters is the Corona policy of the former German government. It was basically the only party(besides of AfD but its not a party which young people vote for) who criticized them for ignoring young people in this times and demanded more normality for young people. Grüne is rather a woke party which is probably stronger now while FDP is weaker. Interestingly far left Linke isn’t popular too. Here I have statistics of first voters:

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information