Thread: Norwegian major Christian Kas left KFOR and apologized for the ongoing genocide of ethnic serbians

Last Online
    10-07-2013 @ 01:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Politics
    Sick of all the bullshit
    Religion
    Immune to crap
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Norwegian major Christian Kas left KFOR and apologized for the ongoing genocide of ethnic serbians

Exclusive: Christian Kas, a former officer of the KFOR mission left and went to the barricades. We hid the ethnic cleansing of 250,000 Serbs and other

ARRIVED ME THE PAST

- THE PAST I received the collection in February 2011. Then I saw the desperate conditions of the Serbian asylum seekers to Norway expelled - Kas says. - In the refugee center near Belgrade met Swan sisters, Anne and Mary Maslovarić that the families had to flee Kosovo in 1999. because KFOR did not protect them from retaliation Albanians. I cried and suffered intense post-traumatic psychological reaction. That was the trigger that started me to act and as a former NATO officer, apologize to the people in Serbia, because we were unable to protect Serbs and other minorities in Kosovo.

Barricades in the teeth of Thursday defended an unusual guest. Former Major KFOR contingent of Norwegian Christian Kas, saying Kosovo's Serbs because of what has worked as an officer in the information service of international forces in Kosovo, and stood beside them. He now admits he was naive when in 2000. came to this area convinced that NATO attacked Serbia, and led his troops to Kosovo to protect human rights.

- Our obligation under Resolution 1244 and the military-technical agreement was to protect Serbs from Albanian reprisals, but in fact completely failed - Trot says "News". - During the time we were responsible for security in Kosovo, ethnically cleansed from here is about 250,000 Serbs and other non-Albanians. Therefore, as a former officer of KFOR feel obliged to apologize.

Our source admits that "thanks to friziranoj media euphoria over Kosovo decided to report in the Norwegian army and become a member of KFOR." He says that thanks to the experience of journalism education and earned the rank of Major, and that before coming to court spent much time learning about Kosovo at the Norwegian Institute of International Affairs:

- My mentor to me even then to say that the bombing of Yugoslavia was a catastrophic mistake and that the Albanian mafia takes most transactions with narcotics in Europe - remember the trot. - However, it turned out that I was not prepared for the reality on the ground. I was not aware of the fact that KFOR is not doing its job. We were cowards because we allow the KLA into a Kosovo Protection Corps and later in Kosovo Police. In this way, the criminal elements get a legitimate status in Kosovo institutions.

Kas does not deny that quickly fell into a routine military machine, in which no personal views.

- Today I am ashamed of what I wrote, unilaterally and without checks. Information is in fact the American and British led by professional officers, and I was ready to transfer the charge stands. The goal was to hide the truth about the persecution of Serbs.

A worm of doubt moved in when major pulp is prohibited reporting of Albanian attack on a bus carrying Serbs, UNMIK, which killed three people.

- I was stunned and horrified. Everywhere was blood and pieces of human bodies, and we are all hiding - remember the trot. - Then I met with more on Serbian tragedy that should not have spoken. I broke when I met the family Popovic, that in 1999. had to escape from the oven, and whose oldest member, who remained to keep the apartment, still missing. I spoke with the Albanians who live in their apartment. Coldly told me that they have no idea what I'm talking about.

After seven months stay in Kosovo, Kas has completed its work as an officer of KFOR and no longer wanted to extend the contract.

- The most terrible feeling I had the 16th February 2001. when the Albanian front of the bus bomb killed 11 Serbs Podujevo, including a boy of two years - said Trot. - After I went to Kosovo to Belgrade and shocked the people are warm reception although my country participated in the NATO bombing. Such a thing had never experienced the Albanians.

Kas is after the reporting multi-world battlefields returned to Norway. All the while, he says, "felt the need to return to Serbia, which he began to consider the second homeland".

- I was embarrassed when in 2008. Norwegian authorities have recognized Kosovo and sent back 70 Serbs who were in my country seeking asylum. The Norwegian government then decided that the Serbs are no longer entitled to protection even though we, NATO countries have made the problem of refugees.

NEW ULTIMATUM

Former Major KFOR says that writing a book about his experiences in Kosovo and covert ethnic cleansing of Serbs. The book will be printed in Norwegian, English and Serbian.

- I hope that the Norwegian and western politicians read this book and begin to think about the enormous moral responsibility they have when they decide to start a war. They do not understand the consequences of their decisions and why this book enters the war rhetoric and media dynamics that preceded every war. Serbia is at Rambouillet were placed before the selection of non-existent. I fear that the international community is now repeating the same recipe in the case of the Serbs in northern Kosovo.

http://translate.google.com/translat...ao-na-barikade

Story in Serbian http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/naslovna...ao-na-barikade
    "The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants." - Albert Camus

Марко Краљевић

0 Not allowed!

There were some decent men among KFOR soldiers, unfortunately for Kosovo Serbs only too few. My respect to major Christian Kas for his most probably career damaging move.

Thread Information