Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: On Ukraine, the World Majority Sides with Russia Over U.S.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-30-2022 @ 03:32 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Chaonian
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    A liberal with healthy socialdemocratic tendencies
    Hero
    Hadrian, Basileios the Bulgar-slayer
    Religion
    Agnosticism, Hellenism
    Relationship Status
    in a long-term same-sex relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 25

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexachordia View Post
    How amazing people ignore their civilizational teachers posterity talking with them in terms of politics and philosophy. I am very glad to have your responses, I tried to find some good references. But I only came by the King Solomon`s motto: vanity of vanities, all is vanity, there is nothing new under the Sun. Although Bible has it, but I am not sure if King Solomon was the first to say it. There is another hard to find quote in Latin by Montaigne, I read it sometime ago in his large book: The good things get better as they get older. Ambrose Bierce: There are lots of old things we do not know. Progressivism could be blind if we ignore the forgotten part of history, what happens if we know enough of history, probably never will. So progressivism could also be put under dialetical analysis which it always tries to impose on every other things.
    What???
    Are you really Chinese?
    Jewish quotes???
    Bwahahahahahaha

Last Online
    03-05-2024 @ 12:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    White European
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Ethnopluralism
    Hero
    Harold Godwinson
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 373
    Given: 193

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexachordia View Post
    China is different from all the other develping countries, chinese people have a chance for rational thinking and making good decisions for themslves and the rest of the world, so and was and did Russia. Consider both China and Russia act according only to their own superstitions and nationalistic zeals, what the world will become. Rationalism-wise, Russia deserves defeat in Ukraine, so does China the forthcoming consequences from being too close to Russia. Chinese people must learn to think better and act better, otherwise, China will deserve no better future than Russia. Other developing countries are being colonized or not a global player, where as India tries to become influential but she can not play any strategic competition with the west. I think the west also intends to test the capability of rationalistic human developments of the world, as political rivary will always be the backwater of human developments, it is not a terrible reality that Putin or Xi were not rational enough to hold peace, the real test is on people, the pressure is on, the war is a pressure on Russia and China for better developments. So the rest of the developing countries opinions do not really matters, neither even Putin and Xi`s ideologies and their leadership qualities, what matters is what and how chinese and russian people think。

历史变革的压力永远是在人民的肩膀上,如果我们不愿意承担这个责任,那么活该被专制者撺掇革命果实被他们奴 役,如今正是这样的一个时代的变革点,是我们可以重新塑造自我和世界的机会,中国人要重视这个机会。努力发 展理性的个人品格,全方面发展修养,应用到所有的方方面面去,所有的事情都需要人民的智慧和热情去填满。我 们手上有改变自我与世界的力量,这是中国与俄罗斯人民与其他世界发展中国家真正不一样的地方,我们要懂得如 何运用这样的力量。
    I don't think China is a 'developing country', I think it is already a developed one. As for the faculty to make rational choices, both China and Russia certainly possess it. But rationality doesn't have much relevance on ethical issues, which are based on values and choices made on the basis of such values and the priority conferred to them. For instance, I can make the rational choice to rob a bank because I rationally evaluate my chances of success as good. That is, if I choose to ignore the ethic aspects of such an action. Regarding the Russian invasion of Ukraine, it may well be that it was a poor rational choice. It was apparently based on the erroneous assumption of a quick Ukrainian collapse. However it is not clear if this depends on faulty intelligence or on self-delusion on part of the Russian leadership.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kosteece View Post
    What???
    Are you really Chinese?
    Jewish quotes???
    Bwahahahahahaha
    Vanity motto also appears in Buddhism, so I thought it worthy of a universal use in religiosity. Jewishness is a religion, unless you allow your fellow greeks to worship demons for particular DNA similarity.

I don't think China is a 'developing country', I think it is already a developed one. As for the faculty to make rational choices, both China and Russia certainly possess it. But rationality doesn't have much relevance on ethical issues, which are based on values and choices made on the basis of such values and the priority conferred to them. For instance, I can make the rational choice to rob a bank because I rationally evaluate my chances of success as good. That is, if I choose to ignore the ethic aspects of such an action. Regarding the Russian invasion of Ukraine, it may well be that it was a poor rational choice. It was apparently based on the erroneous assumption of a quick Ukrainian collapse. However it is not clear if this depends on faulty intelligence or on self-delusion on part of the Russian leadership.
    Rationalism is a complex idea, only developed countries are able to command it. It has some devinity within and without, but after all when we talk about a rationalism of a nation, it automatically implies devine objectives however by law they are atheist or deist. Chinese still call China as “神州”/devine land(literally). Deep-down, atheism is just a political tool. There has been a great schism between heritages and political indoctrinations in China, therefore chinese contribution to the philosophy is hard to characterize as any idiosyncratic school to the east. Now, modern age has given a chance of learning and absorbing and rediscovering, of course, China can try to reorganize their own narratives, effective narratives on every issues that either concern or do not concern immediately. Rationalism will call for a new organized force of thinking force.

It is dangerous to assume that Russia were only foolish enough to venture into a firepit. I think there is something else, but it is sufficiently irrational on the level of Russia`s commanding cabinet to harvest such a prospect of war without forseeing any omen. When we call a top level of a nation as irrational, it is the same to blame everything of war on them. Of course, we must not resort to this narrative. This is my part of reasoning. For no excuse I will accept such an outcome or ground for this war to have happen. Therefore, there must be some faults on China and teh rest of the world.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I suddenly realize another big truth behind this war: The energy strategy of Russia was in collision with American global energy policy.

Many people have guessed that Russia decided to motivate military into Ukraine for energy domination, but this explanation will sound much more valid to apply onto the USA in american interference. Russia`s energy policy might have collided with dollar pegging onto oil, since Russia tried to dominate the energy market in Europe, effectively making ruble pegging onto gas and other fossil energies. Therefore we have two currencies that are pegged onto gas and oil by the auspices of their governments. Furthermore, Russia also started to become a major exporter of agricultural products, which have been a focal point of american global strategies. Also considering the currently Global Warming campaigns which try to raise the prices of gasoline and petroleum products, and promoting nuclear powerplants. Russia`s fossil energy pegging policy obviously work against the GW scams. The US dollar is not trying to depeg from oil and gas, but rather, would not allow any other currency to peg onto them. They will sell nuclear electricity to poor people while leaving the oil and gas as exclusive goods for the priviledged class. Look at how they try to hide natural seeds, they are making the all kinds of raw resources as private goods for circulating in exclusive markets, while in the name of science, they will promote excessively technological concepts and products to us, like GMO, superfacially valued in craftsmanship, but highly manipulative in value concepts.

The top elites are trying to impose new system of values on the world, making us to accept technologies as the ultimate measure of value, letting our lives being codified by carefully allocated ideologies, manipulative devises, separating our conscientious lives and conception of reality from the foundamental touches of our heritage. Dollar will not depeg from oil and gas, but rather, it will try to peg onto them aeternally while not letting any other currency to compete with itself, no matter where these raw resources come from. A country relied on agriculture and raw materials is backward, but a financial system relied on them is the advocate of evil.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 05-05-2022 at 03:57 PM.

Last Online
    05-04-2024 @ 12:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,495
    Given: 731

0 Not allowed!

Say whatever you want about Trump, but I'm sure there wouldn't be war in Ukraine, probably hard negotations and diplomatic deals instead, if the US was still under Trump's leadership

Honest journalist like Tucker Carlson exposes the truth about the war machine that liberals want to push against Russia :
    We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Some people have said that the US is trying to depeg from oil to shift onto nuclear energy and other virtual products(NFT), I would say, phew. Nuclear energy is for fools, consider, where can the enormous amount of surplus capitals go? besides feeding to Annunakis? like the past 2008 crisis, they rob the land from us, for every crisis, our land is being robbed again and again untill there is only GMO and toxic wastes left. Huge surplus capitals depreciate our land and lives, untill we are unworthy of raw materials and foods, only suitable for processed and articial fodders like cattles. Capitals are by nature bubbles without people propping up the bubble through excessive technological concepts, the foundamental values are still measured by land, natural resources like clean water, agricultural richnesses. High tech products seemingly confer higher valued merchandises for the money, but in reality, they shift the reserve into more and more earthly resources, untill permanently depraving us of our land and soil.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

How to combat the capital depreciation of life.

Refuse the proliferation of nuclear powerplants and downsizing nuclear power units, refuse to use them and boycott them where you can. Also boycott TOKAMAK so called fission nuclear powerplant. Do not use excessive technological living appliances. As long as you do not use them, you are fine. These seeming "cheap“ and “safe” energy will come with incalculable environmental consequences they will never admit like DDT and GMOs. They are using valued technologies to kill off people in the name of capitalism. UK is trying exploit the situation of war to accelerate nuclear powerplant building projects, more european countries are expected to follow. Now this sounds like very much opportunistic combined with all the specious GW campaigns.

UK Looks to Nuclear Power to Cut Russian Energy Dependence
    Prime Minister Boris Johnson has announced plans to build more nuclear power plants, boost production of renewable energy and further tap domestic oil and gas reserves to help the U.K. reduce its dependence on Russian energy following the invasion of Ukraine.
    By Associated Press
    |
    April 7, 2022, at 10:48 a.m.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The surplus capitals are buying up our lands, waters, airs, even sunlight and very dignity of life.

I have been thinking where those huge international capitals have gone since the years, after depraving us of the lands, they will be building up new countries, churches, cults, even possibly feeding to some beasts for their power over the souls they extracted from hell and heaven. Before you get too optimistic. Those new kingdoms and nations will not be populated by people other than their choosen ones. If those capitals can build new nations, they can also choose "suitable"people to populate them. This sounds like resonating with that spurious american stonehenge in Georgia. Putting those "teachings" in the context of the rules of international capitalism exposed here, a conspiracy theory is not necessary. This is like a continued world order, not a new world order, why India and Africa are mainly brown and black, why races inhabiting each respective land, coincidence?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Kiss the soil, drink the mutt, consume all the filth on this Earth to redeem our sins and die a dirt, rather than believing their promises.
    亲吻大地,饮食污泥,啃噬大地上所有的污秽,才能弥补我们自己的罪恶。不要相信廉价的承诺。

Never trust artificial values, trust a maggot rather than capital. All the truth whoever trivial is still far more worthier than all the jewels they hand to you.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 05-05-2022 at 05:15 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Chinese people and all the people of the world should start redeeming ourselves through controlling on food comsumption.

Ethically when we are only worthy of processed garbage food, that is to tell us we are only worthy of natural filth. To opt for artificial garbage is a self-deception, refusing to recognize ones own image, your soul will be lost. Why some people have to eat vegetables only? this explains everything. How sacred our soil is !! Once we deserted it, we will never get it back but can only resort to her filth and not untill consuming her filth, we can not redeem our sins to let our soul enter her after death. No more seafood, my chinese brethrens and sisters !! This is another reason not to eat anymore seafood. If we let our soil lost, not even our soul will find peace within her after death !!! Stop consumerism deception, stop power exploitations, stop value deceptions.

不要在吃海鲜了,亲爱的中国同胞们!!我们正在失去自己的大地,不仅仅是大地要抛弃我们,连死后的尘土都不 足以掩盖我们的死有余辜, 连尘土都要唾弃我们的遗骸和尸骨。如今我们需要去弥补这些过错,去吞下我们自己排出的污秽,只求死后才能重 新灵魂归土。
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 05-05-2022 at 05:12 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information