05-05-2022 @ 08:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

The problem with Albanians, especially from Albania although this used to also be a Kosovo problem and still somewhat is, is that the youngsters there glorify gang culture and rap culture and think it's cool to be a gangster. I used to be one of those brainwashed idiots. I thought it was cool to be a gangster. Until you start growing up more and you start thinking about the consequences. And this type of mentality has also set it's foot in other European countries. It's largely thanks to all this rap music but also to hollywood gangster movies and idolizing Italian mobsters. Also wanting power and wanting people to fear you. But you can learn how to fight and handle arms and still be a good guy. Poverty also plays a role. Selling weed, cocaine is seen as a quick way to get rich than work some low wage job. I say it's due to lack of education. People should be educated more in sports and science. But having no perspective and growing up in poverty plays a role. With the internet, people have found ways to make money online, both in legal and illegal ways, and a lot of people got rich from the internet now too.

priti-patel-signs-deal-to-remove-albanian-criminals-and-unsuccessful-asylum-seekers-from-uk-more-quickly

Most of the incarcerated Albanians in UK are illegally in the country from what I know. Most of them are from poor families from Northern Albania.

Of course it all started with the Albanians that were legally in the country, some who used the Kosovo war to claim they were from Kosovo so they could get asylum in the country, gangs like OTR, Hellbanianz and other clicks that aren't as mainstream started forming and fighting each other and other black gangs etc. and they now started recruiting people from Albania.

It's kinda like Mexico that has a problem with cartels, though not as bad obviously, in the 90's and early 2000's it used to be Mexican standards.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,859
    Given: 12,729

0 Not allowed!

For all the antagonism towards 'Polish plumbers', they're better behaved than the local British.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,859
    Given: 12,729

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LE0N View Post
    The problem with Albanians, especially from Albania although this used to also be a Kosovo problem and still somewhat is, is that the youngsters there glorify gang culture and rap culture and think it's cool to be a gangster. I used to be one of those brainwashed idiots. I thought it was cool to be a gangster. Until you start growing up more and you start thinking about the consequences. And this type of mentality has also set it's foot in other European countries. It's largely thanks to all this rap music but also to hollywood gangster movies and idolizing Italian mobsters. Also wanting power and wanting people to fear you. But you can learn how to fight and handle arms and still be a good guy. Poverty also plays a role. Selling weed, cocaine is seen as a quick way to get rich than work some low wage job. I say it's due to lack of education. People should be educated more in sports and science. But having no perspective and growing up in poverty plays a role. With the internet, people have found ways to make money online, both in legal and illegal ways, and a lot of people got rich from the internet now too.

priti-patel-signs-deal-to-remove-albanian-criminals-and-unsuccessful-asylum-seekers-from-uk-more-quickly

Most of the incarcerated Albanians in UK are illegally in the country from what I know. Most of them are from poor families from Northern Albania.

Of course it all started with the Albanians that were legally in the country, some who used the Kosovo war to claim they were from Kosovo so they could get asylum in the country, gangs like OTR, Hellbanianz and other clicks that aren't as mainstream started forming and fighting each other and other black gangs etc. and they now started recruiting people from Albania.

It's kinda like Mexico that has a problem with cartels, though not as bad obviously, in the 90's and early 2000's it used to be Mexican standards.
    Gangsta rap had a terrible influence on the youth. I remember growing up in the 90s every other White kid was a wigger. Funny enough they pretty much disappeared in the early 2000s. But it was a major problem at the time. I never knew if I was going to get into a fight just to walk to the video store. Of course, if you were with friends they no longer had the courage. Like pack animals, they looked to catch you alone.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Gangsta rap had a terrible influence on the youth. I remember growing up in the 90s every other White kid was a wigger. Funny enough they pretty much disappeared in the early 2000s. But it was a major problem at the time. I never knew if I was going to get into a fight just to walk to the video store. Of course, if you were with friends they no longer had the courage. Like pack animals, they looked to catch you alone.
    Many of the Albanians in the UK in jail are illegal immigrants that join these gangs, some thinking they are gonna get some regular job, or they just in general are illegal immigrants apparently

Albanians detained for immigration offences increased in UK

If you look at some other articles I posted, there are also people from northern Albania being recruited by these gangs in the UK.

Heroin is probably some of the worst one can sell, that plus slavery or forced prostitution. Those type of people are scum of the earth. Weed is becoming legalized in many countries, apparently Malta legalized it, Luxembourg also, in Spain you are allowed to grow in private home up to 2 plants and there are Cannabis clubs in Barcelona. Switzerland is holding some trial this summer apparently to sell it or legalize it and Germany might legalize it. In Spain it's not really legal but nobody cares if you don't sell it and keep it private in your own home or just stick to the clubs.

So weed will quickly go out as a source of income for criminal gangs if it becomes legalized across Europe. Cocaine will remain. But still not as bad to sell as heroin.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    They act like wiggers and think they are gangster. Albanians in the UK.

They brag about having money, selling drugs, having weapons etc. They are connected to the cocaine trade in the UK. One of them, who does not rap, got like
    25 years in jail.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

British white dude, Morrison, he also has a criminal background.

In another song, he mentions Albanians.

A lot of European kids glorifying this type of gangster culture.

Though gangs and mafias were usually first invented by white people unless I am wrong.

Last Online
    09-03-2023 @ 08:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Europid
    Country
    North-Korea
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 37

0 Not allowed!

There is a huge selection bias here. The Czechs and Portuguese people in the UK might be more likely to do crime but Czechia has a lower crime-rate overall than the UK.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-09-2022 @ 04:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Uralic
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 17

0 Not allowed!

It's interesting to see the huge disparity between countries of origin which acquired British nationality in great numbers and those who didn't. I guess British nationals born abroad are lumped with White Brits which is misleading considering second generations usually have a higher crime rate than the first.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information