Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

The worship of petroleum.

AmonRa is the godhead of OROS, but not the icon of worship, rather we worship petroleum, our baptism would be using petroleum, the crude oil not gasoline. I remember Marco Polo in his book he mentioned once a mongol queen asked for oil from Jerusalem`s fountain(in fact petroleum) to baptize herself. Our symbol is the universal hook. But eventually, all of orosists will gain baptism in form of Amon-Ra since we will resort to the sea of chaos where all the spirits will become Amon-Ra. OROS church does not worship Amon-Ra become this is our own ideal-self, we do not worship what we emanate. The worship of Ra is not for warrior but those monarchies`work, we are officially and formally relived of this task.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The Heaven

I rarely even mentioned her. Heaven is Ra, our eventual rise from the sea of Chaos into the ultimate light source through the hand of Isis, the goddess of life. We are born humans and given food and our respect for traidtions and lives and arts this is al we have to do with her. I focus on practices not with ritualism. I personally believe that Isis will reveal to us in the sea of chaos and magma, direct our powers to maintain this planet as well as the heavenly orders. For me, above is not much different as below, I rather opt for Hermetic principles better here.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The science and believes

Why I do not believe in scientific cosmology but in mythologies? because science is tended to give a progressive world view that is always too distractive from what is happening today. I believe in immediate concerns and revelations not in calculated future and history. Like communists always give promise that in 20-30-50 years everyone will be happy and rich, we will be in mars, moon, be travelling to another solar system etc. Who knows how many times such promises have been repeated. Progressivism came with 19th century after French Revolution and the capitalist globalisation, it is how we gain an impression of scientific progress through gradual developments, exactly as what communist propagandas try to impress on people: from Farady to Tesla and Edison, from Darwin to kmarx and carl sagan, from Adam Smith and John Keynes, just no more than 300 years of staged development of history which tries to convince us for the past 4.5 billion years of history and million years into the future. NO, I am not interested. I would rather believe in my own free imagination and make my own actual experiences as the whole history of universe rather than believing in these garbages.

In my childhood, I always saw tv reports of government cracking down on corruption and pollution, but now, what a joke. Only in 20 years they can not keep none of their promises.
    If you care to notice, you will find the leftists are master liars, the producers of bankrupt promises and more would be bankrupt promises to cover up the continued bankrupcy.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Another fact not to be forgotten about communism and Russia

It is only when communism and Russia try to blame the west they can look better, to look better is one major strategy for both western capitalism and communism. Looking good is a brand for their ideological deceptions. They can collaborate to achieve mutual images for their own respective people, like this Ukrainian War, propagandas are a major tool for both parties to achieve certain definitive objective in this war, any disaster in this war can become a manipulative tool for any of them. When the west is easy to blame for most things, it fits the whole scenario of the war to glorify either Russia and China for most people.

This is a dangerous trap, while it is necessary to criticize the west for pushing the deadly strategies too far, but we must not forget that both Russia and China also try to exploit this war for their nefarious visions. The west is a complex ideological and value system, its own mechanism of self-sustenance itself encompasses communist internationalism and russian oligarchy and nationalist pan-slavism. We still have to consider communist CCP and Russia as parts of the global charlatan order, both collaborate to bring about theatres of war and political rivalry to divert peoples attention, so that, they can sustain a system of deception for aeternity. Especially CCP which can always play the most innocent lamb amids the imperialists, also by actuality the west loves to use bully strategy on China so that they can play better villains for the leftist ideologies to spread within the west. The most deplorable reality of communism is that CCP is so well staged and casted as the ideal deceiver that almost no existing soul can find faults with them, it takes people like me to stand alone for truth. It can also be a trap for me to consider myself so unique and special just to stand fast amids this current of deception, as if it is a glorious task for a saint but, the true great idea I have is not to be deceived by this model of dialectical justification, to fight a lie does not have to be a truth; this is me. I am fully aware that the level of deception from either communism or the west depends on nothing but a professionalism of acting and casting, this is a serious truth not just an allegory or metaphor. These leaders are seriously acting according to certain scenario written down by a same hand of international deception, each only needs to act out the respective part written for each party, thus leaving minimum trace of intentional deception.

We need to consider the whole grand theatre of global deception as an illusion of personality casting, the quality of acting and casting greatly and vitally defines what is truth and lie we perceive on daily and longterm bases. Russia, China, the whole west are all liars to our concerned truth, but before we can see through the complexity of the illusion of reality woven into our very fibrics of consciousness, we can not see why and how we are being deceived.

我们要时刻记得,对于俄罗斯与共产体制永远都不可以放松警惕(对于中国人自己来说也是一样的),当他们擅长 与向着西方转移注意力的时候,我们要记住,俄罗斯帝国主义与共产体制都是同属于一个在西方领导下的国际秩序 ,本质上与西方来说有过而无不及,我们是都必须与自己的腐败体制做斗争的。但这并不会阻碍我们的思想与组织 进步,也正因为如此,与西方斗争的经验也可以化为与腐败体制斗争的力量。再来谈到国际剥削体制的本质,欺骗 是具有条件的,没有条件的欺骗是无法作用,所以这样的条件我们是无法一次性的清除,只能以自己为出发点,不 能把自己高高挂起,戳破谎言并不等于获得了真理,如同的演戏一般,戏子们的剧本本身并没有绝对的对错,真正 把剧本演绎成真理的,是我们自己。领导人与西方精英都是这样的演员,虽然他们满口谎言,但本质,我们才是掌 握了真理亦或是选择自我欺骗的选择权的主角。

What is acting a cast?

If to consider international politic as acting in cast then what does it mean to be acting? what is the antithesis to this mode of politic? Roosevelt: In politics, nothing happens by accident; hypocrite as a term originally refer to actors in a play in ancient Greece. Politics is mainly a theater of prepared actors, all of them are hypocrites.
    If there is something unplanned, they are there to control, through war or through propagandas, when you can see into this system of hypocrisy, you can pretty much predict many of their political agendas. To understand modern politics, it would be elucidating to use drama as a archytype of political patterns, and politicians as actors to varied degrees of professionalism. Not all the time they tell lies, but they will only convey truth in carefully packaged envelops of complexity, with designated addresses of interests.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 05-09-2022 at 03:14 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The problems like Ukraine War will happen again and again in the future. The importance of seeing through the mundaneness of human reason.
    乌克兰问题的持久性与人类理性思想的局限性。

In China there is a tradition of discretion in diplomacy as not to get involved in the wrong problems. There is a proverb: 明哲保身/The wise one knows how to preserve oneself from troubles. This kind of self-preservation philosophy has serious limits in our globalisation age, we need not only wisdom also the courage to venture into the unknown to get meaningful breakthroughs for ones own people and nation. But in an atheistic country like China, people are tended to rely on wits, intelligent policy-making and experiences for their think-tank during a crisis. There will be fatal short-comings in this strategy based on pure wisdom and experiences. This Ukraine War shows us that the real situation will always surpasses the available resources of intelligible human contexts, therefore people are dying in the same way as in the past and irrational reality occurs again and again however humanity try to learn from history.

To see this war also in a way of supra-rational construct is also important: in terms of the negative sides of faith and human wisdoms. We have to face to our own ugly sides however they seem so unaaceptable and untrue. To challenge our own weaknesses in this supra-rational construct is to need courages to commit some wrongs and to take responsibility for them. When we realize our short-comings, we also need to commit to the other people in order to make a good result even better, then there we need faith. We need courage and good faith as well as discretion and rational diplomacy to get through this whole crisis and more future crises. This whole supra-rational process is not only necessary in our time also had been a decisive factor in shaping our current world through the past wars which were caused by the west:This is how religions have shaped our world. China policy-making lacks this supra-rational capability and experience therefore, however they try to outwit the west and Russia, the outcome will always be minimally acceptable for China. I do not need to explain this process for the rest of the world except China: Russia is venturing into this mess out of some secret believes ( I have said that I will never accept that Russia just happened to become a fool, such assumption is extremely dangerous); so will be doing the whole western world in the future.

So, if China wants to make a diplomatic breakthrough, you need more courage and faith, not just traditional wisdom and high IQ and EQ. By starting to commit to these qualities which have been under-represented in chinese culture, it will become an everlasting spiritual and cultural legacy for our people as well as the whole world.

对于这次乌克兰危机,我们要看到这绝不会是最后一次,所以民族和国家危机是长久性的。所以在一个进行时的危 机面前,我们需要更加积极的态度。同时我们也要看到,我们自己的弱点,中国作为传统的政治上的无神论国家, 这样的传统构建了一个以单纯的逻辑与科学,与即刻实践和判断为基础的危机应对机制。这样的机制并不能完全理 解这样的危机,以至于无论我们再怎么努力去斡旋,研究最后都是杯水车薪的成果,或者说总是以最低限度的结果 来收场。

对于这样的危机,时代告诉我们,如果中国想要以真正的大国身份去影响世界的话,仅仅依靠传统的实践和逻辑思 想是远远不够的,我们还需要超越理性,逻辑,传统的勇气与信仰的力量,这样的勇气是我们面对自己缺点的勇气 ,敢于尝试,突破自己局限的勇气;信仰就是开放思想,接纳新思想,敢于托付敢于信任,敢于服务的精神。勇气 与信仰都是在中国传统文化中被长期忽略掉的部分,从现在开始发展这两种精神,与我们的逻辑与科学实践相结合 ,一定会帮助我们解决任何形式的问题以及给未来的子孙后世留下永久性的精神与文化上的光辉遗产 。
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 05-13-2022 at 02:43 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Do not try to understand this war now, we need to stop this war before understanding it.
    我们也许需要几年来停止战争,但人类会需要几十年来理解这次战争。

How come Russia ventured into this disaster for themselve and Ukraine? This question has been a rock in my mind and head since the first day. However, I did forget to try to understand thsi question while I was pondering on how to avoid more evil possibilities, like nuclear exchanges. The war is a daily battle that leaves incalculable aftermath for all foreseeable futures, something stops me from blaming on Putin for everything just like the mass media in the world going the easy and popular way of proapagandas. I will never accept the assumption that Putin or russian leaders simply waged a disastrous war out of simple foolishness and out-dated intelligency. This is for children.

I will not spare whatever years and time to understand it, foolishness does not play on politics, even we can say politics is always hypocritical. Well, in chinese history textbooks, we blame only emperors for the downfall of each dynasty, oh, I have been debunking this reactionary since 2017 in my chinese blog. Behind each corrupt emperor, there must be an abyss of decomposing filth--this was my way of looking at this type of problems. However Putin is losing the strategic advantages in this war, I will never say it was just because of his personal failure, even the contexts behind and around him are not understanble for me now, I will still be inquiring after these contexts rather than settling for any personal or personality failures of the leadership.

一个国家的失败与否 永远不是以一任何一个领导人的成果与失败来论述的,我们中国人的历史书上一直都在犯下这种幼稚的低级错误, 也许就是一个洗脑。每个失败的领导人的背后,都有一个早已发臭的腐朽的深渊,无论政治在外面看来是多么的肤 浅,但是政治上面的斗争与变化都牵动着所有方面的因素和走向,个人的力量无论是智慧还是愚昧,都是一个瞬时 的体现而已。对于现在进行时的危机,要理解其全貌,只有在这个时候敢于出手实践,走出所有能走的尝试,实现 了基本的解决了以后,才能用更多的时间去剖析和理解。人类历史就是如此,我们并没有真正理解过去的两次世界 大战,更没有理解最近的中东和中亚 的乱局,更不用说目前最激烈的乌克兰战争。一次又一次,人类远远没有理解自己的历史,至少平民来说是这样的 ,精英们比我们知道多少还是他们是怎么想我们没有必要去理解。作为平民,我们只需要发展作为平民最好的视角 与观点就够了。

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The truth of future American global strategy.
    美国未来全球战略的真相

I have been thinking what will be the closest scenario to the american`s design for future global order? through multiple wars in Middle East and Central Asia, as well as this Ukrainian War. I have many conjectures and everyone of them sounds realistic and even the combination of them does make a wholesome representation of the complexity both behind and upon the scenes we have witnessed as wars and grand political-economic manoeuvres. But only one of them I feel the need to post here, because it immediately concerns the war in Ukraine: how a supply of advanced technology would derail a reasonable and justifiable goal in a war. The theory of justifiable war has been a major religious and ethical concern in the western world, but what will happen if no one in the world left that is capable of threatening the west in security? They will have proxy wars, and proxy wars are not an ethical problem on the part of the west but the proxies and the opponent of the proxies. The current western theories of justifiable war are majorly upholded by the Catholic church and modern Michael Walzer`s philosophy.
    Principles of Natural Law and Catholic Doctrine on Just War

To make up for the archbishop’s omission, let us recall some principles of natural law and Catholic doctrine on just war. Summarizing natural law and Catholic doctrine, Fr. Francisco de Vitoria, O.P. (1492–1546), considered “the founder of international law,” gives the reasons why war is just or unjust:

FIRST, difference of religion cannot be a cause of just war. . . .
    SECOND, enlargement of empire cannot be a cause of just war. . . .
    THIRD, the personal glory or convenience of the prince is not a cause of just war. . . .
    FOURTH, the sole and only just cause for waging war is when harm has been inflicted. . . .
    FIFTH, not every or any injury gives sufficient grounds for waging war.6

Saint Thomas Aquinas summarizes the requirements for a just war as follows:

— It must be declared by legitimate authority.
    — The cause must be just.
    — It must be waged with good intention.7
    Also there are clauses of injust causes of war by the catholic church.
    Invalid Reasons to Start a War

First, let us review the invalid reasons for starting a war. Salamanca doctor, Fr. Francisco de Vitoria, O.P. (1492–1546) is considered “the founder of international law.” He summarizes the reasons that are always unjustifiable to start a war:

First, a difference of religion cannot be a cause of just war.
    Second, enlargement of empire cannot be a cause of just war.
    Third, the personal glory or convenience of the prince is not a cause of just war.

For Vitoria, one situation alone justifies the starting of a war:

Fourth, the sole and only cause for waging war is when harm has been inflicted.

Lastly, he cautions against self-serving interpretations of a situation’s facts and circumstances:

Fifth, not every or any injury gives sufficient grounds for waging war.1
    There is no mention of proxy wars, but this is what we must be careful when we try to draw upon the western philosophies for our own causes of war, because obviously they purposefully ignore universally applicable theories while promoting their own theories as drawn upon their own history which is not always properly presented to most people of the world. But it does not mean we must not refer to western sources for our own contemplation on war, some common senses are always solidly explained and shown by the western sources while eastern oppressive cultures still lack common senses in their education systems however science has been greatly progressed during the last decades. For example, the clause above "Third, the personal glory or convenience of the prince is not a cause of just war." is universally applicable and referential. So what is the measure for "Just War" in proxy theatre? how can we know? the west will never teach you this, but they will only "lease and rent" their weapons and money untill some kind of barrier is down. When we in a proxy theatre do not know our own measure for a just war or cause, we could be totally unawaring when the barrier to an irrevocable prospect of war were broke down, as our zeal and getting carried away by the push and hustle from outside. I have been thinking, this "grey area" might have been what is in the agenda unspoken by the west for their future global security. Think about it, what if, we have several more proxies like Ukraine, no no no, 10, nonono, 20, nononononono, 50, 100, 1000 what will happen? think about it, how a greatly profitable scenario for bankers!! when they can sit safely drinking the glasses of wine and tasting the best harvests, all the rest of the world is rifted between their own investments turned into bullets and arsenals shooting each other, even after each battle, a bill from either party will be signed and slated for any time they want, for whatever property they can imagine to be extorted from both parties. Middle East wars have been the primary examples, Ukraine War is the next stage, the advanced graduate version of Middle East proxy theatres. See?

Why do they try to hide natural seeds from us? sit aside when our most precious pristine lands getting burned down and polluted? same mechanism, through their economic proxies, our own hands, and then they will give you the best excuses out of their unwritten books of law and philosophy. However developed their philosophical institution might be, they will never criticize environmental pollutions, yes, Global Warming, this is how they divert the attention into a false target of blame; neither will they criticize massive deaths and mutual craze of hatred and superstition done through their services of technology and money out of their muscular legal literature. No use, if you have no courage and your own heart when you read others wisdom and stories, let alone using their weapons to kill anyone.

Russia and China media are reporting american biological labs across the whole world, what are they trying to do? are they trying to wage a microbiological warfare? yes, but lets see in this way: to offer their weapons to proxies for even cheaper prices, nothing is cheaper as mass killing weapon than those little germs. They told you you need courage and money to borrow from us, now they tell you you only need courage to borrow from us; in the future, they will tell you, you only need to ask for weapons...Can you see the pattern now?the killing machines get cheaper and more efficient, so the market will grow greater. Proxy proxy proxy, it is all about proxy, proxies will not have no conscience, their conscience is bound to break down and lead us to the bottomless hell.

This is a war against human soul, against every walking person, not just a war against any specific nation or people. Do not take it as the continuation of the past traditional political conflicts, when they stage all the scenes of political struggles, they also reserve a shadow back-stage for poisoning the people by each individual, in order convert every sane person into a real devil that would destroy everything for every small conceit.

我们都看到了,我们一直说的全世界都布满了美国的生物实验室,我们也看到了这次战争的不确定性,哪怕是被供 给了世界上最先进的常规武器与信息引导,伤亡依旧巨大的,局面依旧是不可控的。我们是否可以看到,为什么这 样的战争已经是难以预料的,是否双方都已经不知不觉地超越了所有了战争的伦理底线而不自知?还是说,故意被 隐瞒了?

那那些生物实验室是什么呢?自然不太可能作为人类的福祉,而是武器,而生化武器是大规模杀伤性武器中最便宜 的。以其说西方想要发展生化武器,不如说想要提供生化武器,作为未来代理战争的工具。生化武器是便宜的,但 却是杀伤力最大的,我们可以想象一下这样的武器如果提供给代理人,会产生什么样的结果?武器门槛降低了,效 用反而提高了,那么市场就会被扩大,代理人就不断的出现。可以说,这样的代理人战争剧本也没有被西方正统和 主流的哲学学派去研究,难道是他们不知道还是故意去忽略的?所以,很多时候,光光看人家的哲学和思想是远远 不够的,我们要有自己的精神,自己的心灵,自己的原则,这样才能真正把别人的思想变成自己的思想和引导力量 。这场战争已经远远不是国家对国家的战争那么简单,也是人民对人民,人对人犯罪的罪恶体现,国际既得利益集 团他们不仅仅对国家和民族进行剥削,也同时对每个人进行精神上的腐蚀,以使得每个人都变成破坏世界的工具, 再由他们来提供任何形式的武器和支援。过去,西方会告诉你,你必须有勇气和金钱来向他们借武器,现在他们告 诉你,你只需要勇气就可以了,未来,他们更是会说,只要你想杀人,就可以获得武器。乌克兰战争是西方搞代理 人战争的最高转型点,是进入信息化时代最高效率战争的典范,远远先进与过去的任何一次战争,我们要看到西方 在乌克兰投入的是最先进的装备,才能获得这样的结果。这样的战争如果突破伦理底线,那么将会成为了未来长期 的一个有毒遗产被模仿,慢慢地,每一次被模仿了以后,伦理底线不断地降低以至于西方准备的生化武器被派上用 场,当然是通过代理人的手。不要相信西方的人权说辞,他们不仅仅不会真正在乎代理人战争的人权问题,反而是 要包庇,引导世界人民进入一个伦理的崩溃,开放生化武器的新代理人市场。
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 05-14-2022 at 06:28 AM.

Away from keyboard ... Pro.crasti.nation's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-11-2024 @ 07:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Not feeling it...
    Country
    England
    Politics
    Moderate with libertarian fantasies.
    Hero
    Hulk Hogan
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 609
    Given: 1,439

1 Not allowed!

They're clearly trying their best to collapse everything. Lockdowns and sanctions, Net Zero, Agenda 2030/21 ...

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The ethical derailment of proxy will have infinite repercussion.
    代理人战争的罪恶会永远持续地毒害人类

These evils are so small and minute, people will almost never really notice, the derailments of a just war through outside incitement and supply of weapons. We have known that the west supplied USSR with massive aids and weapons during the WW2. But nobody questioned the war-crimes done by USSR against Germany and other people with western aids. Similar to current Ukraine situation, when we all blame Russia, nobody really tries to think what if Ukraine had done similar crimes against their own people? why? because the west is supplying weapons to Ukraine !! How wonderfully history reveals itself to be piece of forgery !! The west will never question their own proxies for crimes, whatever crime. Such crimes left unquestioned will become a legacy of evil that will haunt them for aeternity. This is the truth of communism, an evil proxy-fication of humanity. The jewishness, is the epitome of this proxy order, do not even take jews as the mastermind, they are not.

So we can see, this current mess is the repercussion of the past crimes done by USSR against Europe and themselves, of course, if Ukraine can not harness their own craze of war, their repercussion is no better than Afganistan. ANother example of proxy which is pushed over their own boundary: Afganistan, also, lets try to expand our imagination:terrorism, is it all about such repercussion through the western proxy systems? it seems all radical groups all have american support history. So, you see the pattern now. Oh yea, they will habe better stuff in preparation, little microbs for even cheaper prices. So, for those who accept western aids, it becomes extremely sensitive for ones own ethical stances within the war, it will be very unlikely anybody will be there to advice for better, because war itself is an aeternal paradox and will give passport to any specious evil as justice, as everybody tries to maximize their so called strategical advantages.

Russia and communist China are the inheritors of this dubious legacy of proxy-ism, still it is hard to blame them because they do creat minimum living conditions for their own people, still the bubbles are great and threatening. It can be safely said that both Russia and the west are trying to push Ukraine over a certain ethical boundary like I said above, to step into a self-destruction through the craze of war. And Russian leaders know themself to be such inheritors of evil and the principle of its working modus. So does China, they all know how to gain their prey through complying to this modus operandi: joining and creating proxy theatres.

So how to deal with it? To know the nature of war, within a war, it is also unrealistic to call for parties involved observing any ethical boundary, anyone who ever break this redline of war first is also sufficiently blamable, ignorance of the truth of proxy-ism is not an excuse. We must consider proxy-ism as a form of constitutional death as well as the occupation by another country, this is a wholey novel perspective, but pragmatically real. The west knows about this but they avoid to touch this topic because it is their market of prosperity. When we can not stop our government from becoming a proxy in any way, we must remember, this proxy-ism goes way down to all each individual`s soul, the final stage is to convert each one of us into a proxy. Therefore, never too late to think about it, everybody of all, even when something could be worse than the west to provide you the possibility of destroying the world. How will you deal with it? how can we stand against the escalating seduction of the evil?

中东的恐怖主义都是代理人的伦理崩溃的遗产,乌克兰如果不能很好控制局面,就有可能被中东化,长期陷入内战 中。俄罗斯过去在二战的时候也是被西方大量的军事援助下对欧洲人民犯下了严重的战争罪行,而西方从来不会会 当前的代理人进行战争罪行的问责,以至于俄罗斯也是一个西方的后代理人体制,所以俄罗斯对这场战争也具有与 西方相同的责任。中国也差不多,也是一个后代理人体系,但还有一点的回旋空间,希望大家要引以为鉴,千万不 能轻易引入西方的代理力量,控制不住,遗害万年。应对代理人体制的只有每个人的文明开化, 代理人体制是一个长期性的问题,并非一朝一夕能够解决,也不是光光责怪西方就可以一了百了的,我们都要从自 身寻找问题,但只要能够认识到问题,我们就可以去破解它。
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 05-14-2022 at 08:04 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro.crasti.nation View Post
    They're clearly trying their best to collapse everything. Lockdowns and sanctions, Net Zero, Agenda 2030/21 ...
    The Great Reset ? I just knew about it since last month in a video about the creepy 2021 Tokyo Olympiad ceremony. They just tame peoples perception on reality according to the situation as needed, so that whatever happens makes no difference.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information