Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,942
    Given: 12,770

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    That is the problem you delusionally believe in fair fights. You obviously haven't read Sun Tzu or Machievelli :

All is fair in love and war
    Commies and their lack of honor.

But yeah there is no such thing as a fair fight in a street fight because of the garbage that exists in our streets.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,498
    Given: 6,434

0 Not allowed!

That is the problem you delusionally believe in fair fights. You obviously haven't read Sun Tzu or Machievelli :

All is fair in love and war
    See, that's the problem. Machiavellian politicians got us into this mess, but I won't stop them as they defeat themselves.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Commies and their lack of honor.

But yeah there is no such thing as a fair fight in a street fight because of the garbage that exists in our streets.
    knightly honor or point d'honneur comes from the medieval European upper classes and the lower classes started to ape it. Why would a commie ape the upper classes ? You can't be that dumb. Ok, you are not one of the three Americans who know history and being like the average American you have been brainwashed against communism so you have little to no knowledge on Marxism

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

knightly honor or point d'honneur comes from the medieval European upper classes and the lower classes started to ape it. Why would a commie ape the upper classes ? You can't be that dumb. Ok, you are not one of the three Americans who know history and being like the average American you have been brainwashed against communism so you have little to no knowledge on Marxism

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin, Han
    Ethnicity
    Italian, 1/4 Chinese
    Ancestry
    Italian, an 1/8th Swiss German, a bit of Croatian, a bit of English, a bit of Spanish and a 1/4 Han
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    J L25
    mtDNA
    H20a
    Taxonomy
    Alpine Med
    Politics
    Conservative
    Hero
    Giuseppe Garibaldi
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,839
    Given: 3,084

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    I don't know. I might settle for forced deportation to China where they would be closer to their boss.
    But their boss isn't China, it's George Soros and the Jewish lobby. China is economically Marxist whereas the Hymies are cultural Marxists.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Italicus View Post
    But their boss isn't China, it's George Soros and the Jewish lobby. China is economically Marxist whereas the Hymies are cultural Marxists.
    You right-wingers live in some kind of propaganda matrix-- China is autocratic Capitalist:

Countries commonly referred to as being authoritarian capitalist states include China since the economic reforms, Hungary under Viktor Orbán, Russia under Vladimir Putin, Chile under Augusto Pinochet, Singapore under Lee Kuan Yew and Turkey under Recep Tayyip Erdoğan as well as fascist regimes and military dictatorships during the Cold War. Nazi Germany has also been described as authoritarian capitalist,[4][5][6] especially for its privatization policy in the 1930s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authoritarian_capitalism

The three main parts of Marxism are dialectical materialism, Marx’s economic insights into the contradictions of capitalism, and historical materialism, the Marxist approach to history.

Where as cultural Marxism is a dumb anti-Semitic conspiracy theory:

"Now, I want to discuss the Frankfurt School briefly, because I think that they are very influential over postmodernism as well. Now, if you study Marxism at university, you’ll probably be told that the Frankfurt School are Marxist. But in reality, they are not Marxist at all, as I think I will explain. And although they are officially not considered postmodernists at all, the similarity in their ideas and in particular the main themes is really striking. And that’s important to emphasize, because I don’t think we should look at Postmodernism as just this sort of strict discipline of the few philosophers who are officially labeled Postmodernists. It’s part of a far broader trend in bourgeois society.

Now, just like the postmodernists, the main theme of the Frankfurt group is extreme pessimism, a contempt for the working class, and basically a denial of the possibility of human emancipation. And this flows from their position in society, because the Frankfurt School, just like the postmodernists, is a purely academic phenomenon. They, at no point did any of the members of the Frankfurt School join a political party or participate in the struggle of the working class. Even though all of them were German and came of age in the middle of the German Revolution. The closest thing I could find is that Marcuse, who is one of its most famous members, briefly joined the SPD at the end of the German Revolution. In other words, he joined a reformist party precisely at the point when it had just betrayed the German working class."

https://university.marxist.com/en/ma...-postmodernism
    Last edited by JamesBond007; 07-05-2022 at 09:10 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    63.08% Eurasian, 28.75% SSA, 8.18% Amerind
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Taxonomy
    Pardo
    Hero
    Pedro Santana, Joaquin Balaguer
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,913
    Given: 4,641

1 Not allowed!

Scots don't like to think about it but are technically part Irish through Dal Riada. Gaelic and Gaidhlig are meaningless distinctions genetically.

What of someone who is English, Irish and German ? That is akin to middle England or lowland Scotland
    Ironically, during the XIXth century the leading classes of Scotland passed through a Germanophile phase. How they could pull that off without making the obvious Anglo connection is beyond me. Thankfully they regained their sanity and hopped on board the Celticist agenda of the rest of the island in the following century, which makes more sense in their case.
    "My name is The Patriot, my fatherland is Santo Domingo, my condition is Citizen, my religion is the love of truth and justice, and my occupations are to boldly attack vice and loudly praise virtue".

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Andullero View Post
    Ironically, during the XIXth century the leading classes of Scotland passed through a Germanophile phase. How they could pull that off without making the obvious Anglo connection is beyond me. Thankfully they regained their sanity and hopped on board the Celticist agenda of the rest of the island in the following century, which makes more sense in their case.
    Probably because there are more sheep than people in the Highlands due to the Highland clearances. However, here is a warm and fuzzy quote from Englishman WR Greg, from the 19th century :

“The careless, squalid, unaspiring Irishman multiplies like rabbits: the frugal, foreseeing, self-respecting, ambitious Scot, stern in his morality, spiritual in his faith, sagacious and disciplined in his intelligence, passes his best years in struggle and in celibacy, marries late, and leaves few behind him. Given a land originally peopled by a thousand Saxons and a thousand Celts—and in a dozen generations five-sixths of the population would be Celts, but five-sixths of the property, of the power, of the intellect, would belong to the one-sixth of Saxons that remained. In the eternal ‘struggle for existence,’ it would be the inferior and LESS favoured race that had prevailed—and prevailed by virtue not of its good qualities but of its faults.”

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Probably because there are more sheep than people in the Highlands due to the Highland clearances. However, here is a warm and fuzzy quote from Englishman WR Greg, from the 19th century :

“The careless, squalid, unaspiring Irishman multiplies like rabbits: the frugal, foreseeing, self-respecting, ambitious Scot, stern in his morality, spiritual in his faith, sagacious and disciplined in his intelligence, passes his best years in struggle and in celibacy, marries late, and leaves few behind him. Given a land originally peopled by a thousand Saxons and a thousand Celts—and in a dozen generations five-sixths of the population would be Celts, but five-sixths of the property, of the power, of the intellect, would belong to the one-sixth of Saxons that remained. In the eternal ‘struggle for existence,’ it would be the inferior and LESS favoured race that had prevailed—and prevailed by virtue not of its good qualities but of its faults.”
    JamesBond007's meeting with the Irish.

The Irish were unfortunately severely oppressed in their land but fortunately in America what you can do is more important than what tribe you happen to be birthed. They were able to do well for themselves once the doors of opportunity were opened by capitalism. Hail Capitalism!

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,498
    Given: 6,434

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    See, that's the problem. Machiavellian politicians got us into this mess, but I won't stop them as they defeat themselves.
    I gave a slight nod to "The Art of War". Mr. "You've Obviously Never Read Sun Tzu" missed it.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information