Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Finland will join to NATO and Sweden follows (same timeschedule)

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,942
    Given: 45,032

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Loki, I here someway agree with you. I do not comment your talks about Ukraine now , but if Russia is playing their card wisely now, who knows this might not be the most worse thing for them.

1.) Russia will get first ever NATO border neighbor which would still like to hold ok relationships with Russia. Not being subjected, but not either carry full of hatred like Baltics, Poland etc.

2.) As being so Russia could get their own tunnel/window ''to discuss'' with NATO via Finland.

3.) Finland will not want, either need any foreign bases in Finland (peace time). Finns will still keep up their own military and all Finns men will still go through their military service.

4.) Finns will not want nuclear weapons on their ground (just like Norway).

5.) As well as Finns knows Russians, Russians also needs to know Finns (pretty well). Finns do what they say, are very straight, but via those 2 characteristics; they can be trusted.
    Correct. Also, there are no territorial disputes between Russia and Finland, Sweden. So there's no need for conflict. It is also good to hear that Sweden said they would not allow foreign military bases or nuclear weapons on their territory if they join NATO. America might not be very happy about that, but time will tell...
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Correct. Also, there are no territorial disputes between Russia and Finland, Sweden. So there's no need for conflict. It is also good to hear that Sweden said they would not allow foreign military bases or nuclear weapons on their territory if they join NATO. America might not be very happy about that, but time will tell...
    Here in Sweden? NATO wants this.

Last edited by Finnish Swede; 05-16-2022 at 03:39 PM.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    1. The USA has been involved in far greater number of wars than Russia/USSR since then and I honestly can't remember a defensive war NATO has participated.

2 and 3. Hey what did the USA in 1962 when the USSR wanted to establish a nuclear base in Cuba ? I don't blame them, today it would happen exactly the same in Cuba, Canada or Mexico. Russa acts according to the same principle of the nuclear deterrent. Israel has done several strategic actions/bombings on military/nuclear research facilities of hostile countries over the past decades...these things happen in matters the countries consider is of existential importance to them, that's why I don't get all these hysterical hypocrisy and childish political/mediatic behavior.
    1. If so, the difference is minute, Russia has been involved in a great many.

2. Yeah, except you don't exactly shill for America so you don't get to shill for Russia without being a hypocrite (and sometimes a hysterical one).
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    Today @ 04:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,257
    Given: 9,846

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    You are overly defensive. I didn't say 'Turkey should be kicked out of NATO' as you seem to think, only made an aside that Westerners and Turks/Muslims being bound to mutual defence in the post-Communist era is a problem, not just for me but for countless Europeans and presumably Turks, and the effectiveness of the organisation.
    Turkey is a very important place in the anti-russian plans, and the 2. strongest country in the NATO, nobody will kick them out.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    To impress her it's too damn hard
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,266
    Given: 4,554

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    You are overly defensive. I didn't say 'Turkey should be kicked out of NATO' as you seem to think, only made an aside that Westerners and Turks/Muslims being bound to mutual defence in the post-Communist era is a problem, not just for me but for countless Europeans and presumably Turks, and the effectiveness of the organisation.
    Lets say just defensive, not overly. That membership is not a problem at all if youre not a jew like Geert Wilders, believe me. I have never seen a thing from a NATO official or from any NATO-country official. I would still appreciate though if you can bring any reliable source that explains why is that membership is a problem.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,942
    Given: 45,032

0 Not allowed!

https://tass.com/world/1451197

STOCKHOLM, May 16. /TASS/. The ruling Social Democratic Workers' Party of Sweden supported the country's entry into NATO with one reservation: the alliance must not station nuclear weapons and permanent bases on the territory of the kingdom. The relevant statement has been posted on the website of this political force.

"The party board has at its meeting on May 15, 2022 decided that the party will work toward Sweden applying for membership in NATO," the Social Democrats said in a statement.

At the same time Sweden expressed "unilateral reservations against the deployment of nuclear weapons and permanent bases on Swedish territory."
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This ... Gotland.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

https://tass.com/world/1451197

STOCKHOLM, May 16. /TASS/. The ruling Social Democratic Workers' Party of Sweden supported the country's entry into NATO with one reservation: the alliance must not station nuclear weapons and permanent bases on the territory of the kingdom. The relevant statement has been posted on the website of this political force.

"The party board has at its meeting on May 15, 2022 decided that the party will work toward Sweden applying for membership in NATO," the Social Democrats said in a statement.

At the same time Sweden expressed "unilateral reservations against the deployment of nuclear weapons and permanent bases on Swedish territory."

Here in Sweden two parties are against NATO membership (left and green), in Finland all parties supports NATO membership.
    Here in Sweden next parliament election is already now autumn -22, in Finland just next year.
    Here in Sweden government is weak vs opposition (plus based on only Social Democrats). Finland's government bases on several parties and have clear majority in parliament.
    Here in Sweden parties and citizens would had wanted to discuss this kind of matter much longer, Finns opposite are used to make decisions quickly.

Now I know well the reason why Finns will not put any conditions to their NATO membership (still not gonna go on that now) but in Sweden Social Democrats are playing domestic politics via those conditions. They are bit worry how this NATO decision will influence their popularity in next election. So they listed those conditions to make change ''smaller'' and ''softer'' in the eyes of Swedes. Over all most of Swedes thinks that decision to join NATO is the right one as Finland will join.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,257
    Given: 9,846

1 Not allowed!

If i would be Putin i would not trust in these empty promises. Putin must invade Finnish Swede's house.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,378
    Given: 31,164

1 Not allowed!

It dosn't matter. All of this is smoke and mirrors to launder more money before Trump wins again in 2024, then Ukraine will be forgotten and all eyes will be on the US for the second half of this decade.

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread Information