Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,040
    Given: 4,960

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    Let little girls be little girls - happy, carefree and naive. There is no need for them to be aware of these concepts yet. It does make me uncomfortable because why do they need that kind of modesty? For whom? Why doesn't a modest dress or normal childrens wear suffice?
    It is because it normal for males, according to the Quran, the Sunnah and Islamic jurisprudence, to be aroused by little girls.

Ex. from Islamic jurisprudence:

“A husband need not support a wife too young for intercourse, but how young was too young? Readiness to consummate a marriage did not necessarily depend on a girl’s attainment of bulugh, majority. It was permissible to consummate a marriage with a minor if one has sex with those like her. [...] Rather than having a strict age-based limit, or one dependent on menarche, the determination of female readiness for sex (and thus cohabitation and support) hinged on physical sturdiness and appeal to men.

https://books.google.be/books?id=PeO...course&f=false

“From the cases that were brought to court we learn that muftis and qadis would ensure that the minor girl was able to “endure” intercourse (tutiq al wat’). This also explains why there was no need to mention a “minimum age”: it was the girl’s physical appearance (“plump and buxom”) that signaled whether the marriage could be consummated without endue harm. That the attainment of sexual maturity or the occurrence of menstruation were not seen as preconditions for the consummation of the marriage further underscores that marriage was not a symmetrical relationship.”

https://books.google.be/books?id=bzX...0islam&f=false

footnote 21: “Ali, 2006, 144 argues that medieval Fiqh manuals do not presuppose a person’s reaching puberty as a necessary condition for consummation of marriage”.

https://books.google.be/books?id=iDQ...0islam&f=false
    Last edited by Laly; 05-13-2022 at 12:19 PM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Digital Don Quixote
    Ethnicity
    Forums
    Ancestry
    Hellenic, Balkan, Latin, Anatolian, Druide
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Anatolian Lappid
    Hero
    Justinian, Constantine, Augustus, Charlemagne, Aurelian, Alexander
    Religion
    Uralische beauties, Viktor Orban
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,627
    Given: 10,178

2 Not allowed!

It's the superior Franco-Belgian culture that tries to integrate people by offending their current cultural beliefs, unconvincingly. Why should you be offended about what they wear? It doesn't really influence you, but they shouldn't be there in the first place.

I'm offended because Nike clothes don't ventilate properly, Salomon and Oakley Hijabs would function much better.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Quintessential Western Euro
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese, Walloon, Flemish, Dutch, German, Luxembourgish, English
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    It's just demand and supply. Those companies advertise this because they can sell their products.
    It's not only merchants that do that. I provided an ex. with Belgian public television.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Faklon View Post
    It's the superior Franco-Belgian culture that tries to integrate people by offending their current cultural beliefs, unconvincingly. Why should you be offended about what they wear? It doesn't really influence you, but they shouldn't be there in the first place.

I'm offended because Nike clothes don't ventilate properly, Salomon and Oakley Hijabs would function much better.
    You may try unisex hijab by Benetton:

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Digital Don Quixote
    Ethnicity
    Forums
    Ancestry
    Hellenic, Balkan, Latin, Anatolian, Druide
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Anatolian Lappid
    Hero
    Justinian, Constantine, Augustus, Charlemagne, Aurelian, Alexander
    Religion
    Uralische beauties, Viktor Orban
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,627
    Given: 10,178

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laly View Post
    It's not only merchants that do that. I provided an ex. with Belgian public television.
    And why do you give a fuck about hijab?

The post you show just says that some Walloon TV channel promotes a TikTok video about a 14yo wearing hijab. There are two really degenerate facts here:

1. 14yo girls are on TikTok, a Chinese data-harvesting machine
    2. The TV channel doesn't care about the girl's privacy

Why should I care about the hijab? Should I sue my father for letting me only wear jeans in school?

And even French liberals are like that, they blame the hijab and Muhammad's cartoons to promote the "superior" French culture, when they let criminals go around freely. Why should you care about this stuff? You don't conform to our rules should mean that you, your friends, your family, your friends' families are deported for life. Simple as that.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,878
    Given: 16,891

4 Not allowed!

Any sane human being with a cultural and religious identity and a functioning family backround, is doing the next logical thing by promoting the disintegration of his children into a western society, as the western values and families are a giant warning sign of the destructivness of our neoliberal system on THE family.

The promotion of individualism comes logically hand in hand with destructing everything that makes you act or care for a collective interest, such as your family or faith.

It is ofc not always working, the materialism in the muslim communities here come with a decline in traditional values and disintegration of family structures, but respect to those immigrants opposing this trend strongly.

Plus I do not want integration as I dont see my national identity based on the values of liberalism, but bloodline.

Most right wingers themselves arent integrated into the mainstream society, almost entire east Germany here is not, god bless them.

If your islamophobia is based on their stance on refusing reforms and liberal values, you are a liberal yourself.
    Last edited by Teutone; 05-13-2022 at 02:02 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-13-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Feline
    Ethnicity
    Cat
    Country
    Egypt
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 8

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    The 'based' position is to support Muslims in the West wearing hijabs/burkhas. We don't want these people integrating.
    This. The more segregated we are the better, within the same country or not.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-13-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Feline
    Ethnicity
    Cat
    Country
    Egypt
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

This behaviour is the result of impotence. They don't want Muslims in their country but have them anyway so go for an easier achievement which is "integrating" them.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Any sane human being with a cultural and religious identity and a functioning family backround, is doing the next logical thing by promoting the disintegration of his children into a western society, as the western values and families are a giant warning sign of the destructivness of our neoliberal system on THE family.

The promotion of individualism comes logically hand in hand with destructing everything that makes you act or care for a collective interest, such as your family or faith.

It is ofc not always working, the materialism in the muslim communities here come with a decline in traditional values and disintegration of family structures, but respect to those immigrants opposing this trend strongly.

Plus I do not want integration as I dont see my national identity based on the values of liberalism, but bloodline.

Most right wingers themselves arent integrated into the mainstream society, almost entire east Germany here is not, god bless them.

If your islamophobia is based on their stance on refusing reforms and liberal values, you are a liberal yourself.
    Practised nonsense without substance about liberalism destroying the family.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

And why do you give a fuck about hijab?

The post you show just says that some Walloon TV channel promotes a TikTok video about a 14yo wearing hijab. There are two really degenerate facts here:

1. 14yo girls are on TikTok, a Chinese data-harvesting machine
    2. The TV channel doesn't care about the girl's privacy

Why should I care about the hijab? Should I sue my father for letting me only wear jeans in school?

And even French liberals are like that, they blame the hijab and Muhammad's cartoons to promote the "superior" French culture, when they let criminals go around freely. Why should you care about this stuff? You don't conform to our rules should mean that you, your friends, your family, your friends' families are deported for life. Simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post

I am thinking at different levels. I don’t want these populations in Europe, I advocate their massive deportation, but at the same time, it’s difficult to be indifferent when you see, on European soil, children that are knee-high to a grasshopper wearing hijab, knowing the specific meaning of hijab in Islam and that you see that this habit is being promoted by Westerners, including with our taxes. It’s not about integrating them, but about us assimilating their culture, normalising it, making it ours.

Exactly my point, Walloon TV is promoting a young girl, who is not even 15, wearing hijab. But what privacy are you talking about? She makes public videos. And TikTok is a medium used a lot by Islamists, by Islamic preachers, to convert to Islam. There’s a very trendy challenge on TikTok for non-Muslims, which is the “hijab challenge” or “hijab transformation”.

There is also the World Hijab Day, where non-Muslim women are encouraged to wear hijab.

European campaigns promoting hijab:

Those who are usually called “liberals” and “progressists”, nowadays “feminists”, the “wokes” are usually pro-hijab and pro-Islam, pro-immigration and opposed to blasphemy against Islam and they hate French or European “patriarchal” culture and history.

Marguerite Stern, a feminist, was evicted from feminist circles, because she is opposed to trans-activism and criticises Islam, including the hijab:

In an interview, she says that in feminism, it has become very difficult to criticise Islam and the Islamic veil.

https://www.lexpress.fr/actualite/id...e_2164248.html

Feminists opposed to immigration and Islam being expelled from a feminist demonstration:

Feminists opposed to immigration and criticising Islam violently expelled from a feminist demonstration by feminists and antifas:

French teenager girl Mila constantly lives under police protection, she is threatened to death by thousands of Muslims for blasphemy against Allah:

Feminists and other wokes never defended her, saying that she should not criticise Islam.

Feminists, wokes and other progressists and liberals see rape culture in the paintings of the XVIIIth c. and in classical cinema, but not in little girls wearing hijab, which sexualises bodies that should not be sexualised.

And actually, Islamists such as Muslim Brothers are allied to wokes in order to destroy our societies, as this article from Arab News explains:

“we see these activists working very closely with LGBTQ organizations, with very progressive movements […] These are tactical alliances with these groups, thanks to their ability to understand the political discourse that makes the European establishment tick.”

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1973906/world

And no, I don’t have to choose between hijab and strings that stick out, between Islam and wokism. It is certainly not because I criticise Islam that I accept to see our societies sinking into debauchery in all its forms.

And no, it’s not because you have a cultural and religious identity that it’s good. It’s not because Muslims have a strong cultural and religious identity that it’s valuable, that it’s respectable. And the notion of family in Islam and in Christianity is totally different. What you can do in Islam, for ex. having several wives, having sex slaves, would be immoral in Christianity.

And my Islamophobia is based on the study of Islam, on its nature, on its genesys. And my previous post about Islamic jurisprudence is already a good reason for being disgusted.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information