Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,019
    Given: 4,943

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    I do not defend or justify my sins, thats your character.
    Sure...

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    To impress her it's too damn hard
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,269
    Given: 4,558

1 Not allowed!

Freedom of religion and expression.
    No. Islamic coverage was forbidden in Schools and government facilities until 2007 here. When a muslim majority country can ban it, why western countries allow at expense of cultural replacement? Its very suspicious.

I would never grant a vise for islamic-covered women. You dont have to go somewhere which you arent wanted.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    No. Islamic coverage was forbidden in Schools and government facilities until 2007 here. When a muslim majority country can ban it, why western countries allow at expense of cultural replacement? Its very suspicious.

I would never grant a vise for islamic-covered women. You dont have to go somewhere which you arent wanted.
    Turkey is not a great example when it comes to human rights. Atashirk was an Autocrat that started a cult around his persona that reminds me of north korea.

Id never attack immigrants based on their values, as most westerners have no values to begin with.

I am glad Erdogan aims to revive the tutkish ethno-religious identity going back from a submissive attitude towards the west that Atashirk established.

You are a beyaz türk, I know where you coming from.

We agree to disagree.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Turkey is not a great example when it comes to human rights.
    It has to be? Prussia was? No. A brilliant man like Atatürk stopped this shite because it was bad.

I would say allowing islamic coverage is one of the most idiotic moments in EU history. It also gives opportunities to jews like Zemmour.

Yeahs im a white Turk but very soon most of Turks are white as well. (Muslim <%10 in new generations.)

Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,494
    Given: 731

1 Not allowed!

Back to the topic, I distinguish the following :

- Little girls : I personally don't support them to wear hijab, so I am neutral regarding the need for a formal ban : I would accept whatever is public decision. Anyway, children are under the authority of their parents, so it's their decision, law should only forbid major damages against physical integrity (obviously, like changing gender, hormonal therapy, violence, rape/incest, ...). Circumcision is out of the scope since it has no impact to the well-being of the young boy, same with light hitting for educational purpose, or with hijab (it's like wearing a hat after all...)

- Girls still legaly minor but biologically women (teenagers post puberty) : I don't support a formal ban. These teenagers are mature enough to decide on their own.

- Legally adult women (+18) : Not a single country in the world has banned hijab in public spaces, because it is ab obvious basic freedom right to wear a veil or not. There is no need discuss further.

The most interesting fact is the power of capitalism to integrate the hijab into the fashion & sportswear industry (proving that capitalism is an a-morale system, in the sense, there is no right or wrong, only markets where supply & demand regulate the production). We see major Western companies (mostly run by non-Muslims) advertising these women, producing fashion hijab, hijabs for sports, ... because they represent a new untapped market. So it is quite dishonest to put the blame on Muslim women for a global process where they are not even actors but passive consumers.

The spirit of capitalism is liberalism in terms of political philosophy, meaning allowing maximum freedom and putting minimum constraints on individuals. In such context, it's hard to justify not promoting hijabi Muslim women in their ads or banning goods targeted to them, solely on the basis of "female emancipation" which is vague and weak against the argument of freedom to wear a veil, especially if such clientele is growing among Western societies.
    We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,589
    Given: 462

5 Not allowed!

It's weird that children wear hijab because Islamic veiling is basically supposed to say that a woman is not 'available' to you. So it signals that men are pedophiles and would be attracted to the little girls if they were uncovered.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,888
    Given: 16,895

0 Not allowed!

It has to be? Prussia was? No. A brilliant man like Atatürk stopped this shite because it was bad.

I would say allowing islamic coverage is one of the most idiotic moments in EU history. It also gives opportunities to jews like Zemmour.

Yeahs im a white Turk but very soon most of Turks are white as well. (Muslim <%10 in new generations.)
    I think human rights are bullshit and so is democracy, I just support everyone exposing and exploiting the weakness that liberalism is, in it full form.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I think human rights are bullshit and so is democracy
    Youre immature. Being crykid and removing human rights and democracy is option for low IQ. Why would a real man destroy something instead of fixing it? You have eyes, you can see flaws. Just find your solutions..

My solutions as examples: No voting rights for everybody; political consciousness certificate required. No free movement; cities and particularly neighborhoods decide on newcomers. Social and political measures to protect ethnocultural values...

Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,494
    Given: 731

0 Not allowed!

Youre immature. Being crykid and removing human rights and democracy is option for low IQ. Why would a real man destroy something instead of fixing it? You have eyes, you can see flaws. Just find your solutions..

My solutions as examples: No voting rights for everybody; political consciousness certificate required. No free movement; cities and particularly neighborhoods decide on newcomers. Social and political measures to protect ethnocultural values...
    The fetishism of Democracy is a deep political and philosophical issue, but that is taboo to talk about because of the eternal guilt of the Holocaust and World War II.

To be very short :
    - It has become the Dogma of the postmodern Western liberal society, or to be more precise, the hypocritical mascarad that allows a small international plutocratic oligarchy to rule behind the curtains (the International Judeo-Masonry), which is completely un-democratic in its ontological sense ("people's sovereignty on the governance of the Nation").
    - The only true regime that benefited the People the best in history is an Enlightened absolutism ( the German concept of Aufgeklärter Absolutismus ), i.e. a strong leader who cares about the Destiny of its Nation and its People, with a long-term strategic vision.
    We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Quintessential Western Euro
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese, Walloon, Flemish, Dutch, German, Luxembourgish, English
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Lazy housewife
    Hero
    Oblomov
    Religion
    oblomovchtchina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,019
    Given: 4,943

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Östsvensk View Post
    It's weird that children wear hijab because Islamic veiling is basically supposed to say that a woman is not 'available' to you. So it signals that men are pedophiles and would be attracted to the little girls if they were uncovered.
    In the Islamic perspective, it's normal. According to the Quran, the Sunnah and the Fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence), young prepubescent girls can be available for sex (cf. one of my previous posts in this thread concerning the jurisprudence, for ex.).

In Christianity the veil is linked to devotion, to prayer, to the relationship with God, while in Islam, the veil is linked to sex, it's a sexual attire having a social role. This is clearly explained in Islamic holy texts, for ex. in the following Quranic verse, unanimously considered as an injunction to wear a veil:

"O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful." https://quranx.com/33.59?Context=3

So yes, as you say, it means that men are abusers in the making, that they are perpetually in heat, not being able to control themselves. I've always said that Islam insults males, that it insults human dignity, human intelligence.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information