Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,134
    Given: 9,065

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic Reptilian View Post
    Dude, my family members are very muscular and masculine and have been so for generations...

Low bodyfat is below 9 %. Those skiny guys who weigh like 60 kg and are 185 cm are usually weak.
    Anything around 10-20% is normal and healthy for a male.

That guy is a bodybuilder and that is not sustainable. Those guys on the pictures I showed you are naturally that masculine.
    They don't need to exercise to look that way, which is different from people who live in the gym.

I wrote "at least 2000+ kcal" because I didn't know what his height and weight was...

Also, many of those bodybuilders take steroids, which is far from natural.

Cutting leads to eating disorders which a naturally masculine man wouldn't suffer from just for being muscular.
    I already told you when you have no idea what youre talking about you don't talk.

Slava Ukrainii
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-28-2023 @ 05:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,017
    Given: 505

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    I already told you when you have no idea what youre talking about you don't talk.
    You're taking what I said and making it look like I said something else. Read again.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Dude, my family members are very muscular and masculine and have been so for generations...
    And? What kind of argument is this. You have no clue what youre talking about and you already proved it.

Low bodyfat is below 9 %. .
    Nope low bodyfat is not just under 9% again not know what youre talking about. Check the average you dummy a half of with will certainly not be only the low. 9% is super athelete type of body fat.

Those skiny guys who weigh like 60 kg and are 185 cm are usually weak.
    Ofcourse they are and? You still don't understand concept of body fat % LOL and its laughable you even want to discuss it.

Anything around 10-20% is normal and healthy for a male.
    Yes and? Even 12% is low and healthy on average male and? Whats your point? You have no refference and no idea, so idk what youre even discussing.

That guy is a bodybuilder and that is not sustainable. Those guys on the pictures I showed you are naturally that masculine.
    They don't need to exercise to look that way, which is different from people who live in the gym.
    I swear I would put this quote on reddit and you would be laughed as hell XDDD

I wrote "at least 2000+ kcal" because I didn't know what his height and weight was...
    You literally advices to get "atleast" 2000 kcal, while 2000 kcal is not even average for any male above 18.... thats calorie intake for women.
    Next time when people ask you how many to score goals in the match and you need 5 goals, you will say atleast 2. DUMB DUMB DUMB.
    If he wants to gain weight he could go even up to 4-5k and later 5-6k, he could even go to extremes if his body can sustain high caloric diet if he wants to gain weight.

Also, many of those bodybuilders take steroids, which is far from natural.
    And ? There are many that are clean and have bellow 10% and are stronger than you 10 times. POINT? There are bodies that can work work with under 10% very well. Again you don't need to be bellow 9% to have ABS as youve claimed, so theres a double no/no for you again in argument.

You can pretty much forget having "abs" if you're gonna be more muscular.
    BEST QUOTE, ON TA SO FAR, CLUELESS.

Slava Ukrainii
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And? What kind of argument is this. You have no clue what youre talking about and you already proved it.
    Because if you've been around people that are muscular you know what they eat, what they do, how much they weigh etc.
    Nope low bodyfat is not just under 9% again not know what youre talking about. Check the average you dummy a half of with will certainly not be only the low. 9% is super athelete type of body fat.
    I am not comparing to the average.
    Very low: below 10%
    Healthy: 10-20%
    Acceptable. 20-25%
    Obesity: (usually) 25+ %
    ofcourse they are and? You still don't understand concept of body fat % LOL and its laughable you even want to discuss it.
    Yes and? Even 12% is low and healthy on average male and? Whats your point? You have no refference and no idea, so idk what youre even discussing.
    At this point you just don't sound serious, but whatever. I don't know what you're discussing. Maybe you have problems with reading comprehension...
    You literally advices to get "atleast" 2000 kcal, while 2000 kcal is not even average for any male above 18.... thats calorie intake for women.
    Next time when people ask you how many to score goals in the match and you need 5 goals, you will say atleast 2. DUMB DUMB DUMB.
    If he wants to gain weight he could go even up to 4-5k and later 5-6k, he could even go to extremes if his body can sustain high caloric diet if he wants to gain weight.
    You can say 5-6k kcal but how is that sustainable for a skinny guy? It means eating like that for everyday, which is highly unlikely, especially if it's high in protein.
    If you wanted to get obese you would have to eat like that for many years,
    And ? There are many that are clean and have bellow 10% and are stronger than you 10 times. POINT? There are bodies that can work work with under 10% very well. Again you don't need to be bellow 9% to have ABS as youve claimed, so theres a double no/no for you again in argument.
    Testosterone increases muscle mass, which makes every muscle larger, including the abdominal ones.
    There aren't many. Males below 10% are usually skinny and therefore more adapted to long-distance running. They aren't strong.
    When did I claim that you have to be below 9% to have abs? I said that low bodyfat and muscularity don't go hand in hand after you're nearing too low bodyfat levels. That doesn't mean that the abs will disappear. It means that it's not a sustainable environment for muscular growth.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Because if you've been around people that are muscular you know what they eat, what they do, how much they weigh etc.

I am not comparing to the average.
    Very low: below 10%
    Healthy: 10-20%
    Acceptable. 20-25%
    Obesity: (usually) 25+ %

At this point you just don't sound serious, but whatever. I don't know what you're discussing. Maybe you have problems with reading comprehension...

You can say 5-6k kcal but how is that sustainable for a skinny guy? It means eating like that for everyday, which is highly unlikely, especially if it's high in protein.
    If you wanted to get obese you would have to eat like that for many years,

Testosterone increases muscle mass, which makes every muscle larger, including the abdominal ones.
    There aren't many. Males below 10% are usually skinny and therefore more adapted to long-distance running. They aren't strong.
    When did I claim that you have to be below 9% to have abs? I said that low bodyfat and muscularity don't go hand in hand after you're nearing too low bodyfat levels. That doesn't mean that the abs will disappear. It means that it's not a sustainable environment for muscular growth.
    You already build your grave, stop talking funny stock. You have no idea of fitness/excercising so don't talk cheers.

Slava Ukrainii
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You already build your grave, stop talking funny stock. You have no idea of fitness/excercising so don't talk cheers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information