Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,127
    Given: 9,061

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wizz View Post
    It seems like you know nothing about Kosova's history, even the Albanians on Eupedia here agree with me:

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...-revolt-(1690)

You're a guy with an incredibly low IQ, that's for sure.

And yes what I brought is pretty much facts taken from archives and papers from a historian.
    Go post on already created threads you dumbass, qka kari me lexu une ksi sene.

Last Online
    08-05-2022 @ 11:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 32

0 Not allowed!

I even made a thread about this on historum and people there understood what I meant once it was explained to them.

One Bulgarian guy perfectly understood what I meant.. And he actually agreed with me.

It's just that you're an incredibly idiot who has no idea about Kosova's history like many people here. This place has some of the most stupid people I have ever seen.

I think I'm out of this place as this place is not for me.

And why would I waste my time arguing / counter arguing with Chetniks who spread false information , you could debunk them and they would repeat the same shit over and over again, this is what I observed long time ago. They claim there were no Albanians there in 1690 when literally all the demographics show this is false and even the people who led the Austrian-Ottoman wars there were Albanian which they claim as Serbs.

You're just an idiot with a low digit IQ like many people here. Just deal with it.

Last Online
    08-05-2022 @ 11:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 32

0 Not allowed!

For example according to Lazaro Soranzo Prizren was an Albanian town in late 1500's:

Lazaro Soranzo, in the late sixteenth century, writing of 'Albanians, who live as Catholics, and observing that Prizren was inhabited ' more by Albanians than by Serbs')
    It became Muslim in 1624, Opoja was Albanian in 1591, western Kosovo was Albanian in 1660's . Yet these dipshits claim there were no Albanians in Kosovo before 1690, they claim they led a war there and were pushed out when literally it was an Albanian revolt.

Even a historian here questions their so called 'Great Migration out of Kosovo 1690' as it does not support the demographics of that time:

https://academic.oup.com/book/37426/...dFrom=fulltext

He is an expert on this matter.

Literally any idiot with a funcitioning brain can understand what I mean and see their claims are nonsense despite they are popular versions even among these ''historians'' that never studied archives, papers or sources from those events but completely false history.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wizz View Post
    I even made a thread about this on historum and people there understood what I meant once it was explained to them.

One Bulgarian guy perfectly understood what I meant.. And he actually agreed with me.

It's just that you're an incredibly idiot who has no idea about Kosova's history like many people here. This place has some of the most stupid people I have ever seen.

I think I'm out of this place as this place is not for me.

And why would I waste my time arguing / counter arguing with Chetniks who spread false information , you could debunk them and they would repeat the same shit over and over again, this is what I observed long time ago. They claim there were no Albanians there in 1690 when literally all the demographics show this is false and even the people who led the Austrian-Ottoman wars there were Albanian which they claim as Serbs.

You're just an idiot with a low digit IQ like many people here. Just deal with it.
    Did the Bulgarian guy think Ohrid should be part of Albania?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information