English/Spanish
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,435
    Given: 5,750

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    I didn't comment on their femininity nor masculinity, I commented on common stereotype they are on the ugly side.

Well, I didn't find that true whatsoever and according to what I saw females are somewhat better looking than men on average.

For the record, I don't think they are particularly feminine on average. But they are made for German, not Thai men for eg., so I guess for them they were feminine enough.
    I think you are right about German women, the average is probably lower than for say Poland but many are very attractive, i think British men are much better looking actually, more chisled faces in a lot of cases at least in London(where there is a decent number of Nordic or atlantid males)

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,168
    Given: 4,757

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver109 View Post
    I think you are right about German women, the average is probably lower than for say Poland but many are very attractive, i think British men are much better looking actually, more chisled faces in a lot of cases at least in London(where there is a decent number of Nordic or atlantid males)
    And who are more attractive German women or British women? I think German.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:12 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,473
    Given: 13,189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggery View Post
    Kinda.

ⰍⰁⰑⰃⰀⰜⰇⰁ Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 665
    Given: 299

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jankec View Post
    There were exactly 979 Hungarians in Osijek according to 2011. census, and that includes parts located in Baranya
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarians_of_Croatia

This kind of ignorance and stupidity doesn't even deserve a respond.
    You will see the first 300 of them ( out of your "979") when your ignorant ass visits Kopački Rit, and you make your stop in Kopačevo, just one out of many villages.
    You can count them on your fingers if you want, but I see you suck in maths and logic too

If it was true, there would be 10-15% Hungarians there.
    Are you autistic? Osijek - Baranja county ( which is partly in central Slavonia, and not even part of this story at all) had around 280 000-300 000 people on that census you keep on babbling about; Hungarians ( the ones declared) are making around 2.5%-3% of our respected minority only in this county, and that would be in Osijek and it's surroundings, not in Đakovo.

People don't live within the city in such numbers ( your "Hungarian looking" Bosnians and Dalmatians do), just as Šokac don't live in the cities mostly lmao. That doesn't mean they aren't there.
    And that doesn't mean you won't see them as well as many others I mentioned in the earlier post when you visit the city. And this matters for this thread, because it's about phenotypical observations from your travels; and the difference which separates one part of Slavonia from another. Seriously, are you autistic?

Btw, "population census" which seems to be your Holy Bible you can stuck up in your ass. According to it, there are even 400 Jedi's in Croatia which is great

People declare how they want, and if they want. And "minorities" are nothing but people who want to honor their roots; or people with a good connection/memory on their ancestors land; or people who want some special status. Every living soul knows that such numbers can always be doubled and tripled, and so is on the entire planet, and it's irrelevant for this topic as well as railway workers in Rijeka

Many people don't give a slightest fuck what square they are going to cross on that paper, especially if they are from mixed marriages ( with Croats or not), or simply feel as part of the community

This gives an extra weight if the area is multiethnic, tolerant, with a specific mentality.

And people with foreign-surname-but-distant-roots barely exist here , otherwise Croatian DNA Thread would get much more results from me.

You can look at the names of members of any random sports club
    If I would start looking who lives in Croatia based on our professional athletes, you and your freaking region wouldn't even exist
    Last edited by Marsa; 05-19-2022 at 10:18 PM. Reason: typo

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Hero
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,078
    Given: 911

0 Not allowed!

A lot of Italian and Northern Greek men look like me.

culture vulture.
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 12:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Replicant
    Ethnicity
    Swiss
    Country
    Switzerland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 756
    Given: 648

1 Not allowed!

To me Czech looked taller than Slovaks

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    English/Spanish
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,435
    Given: 5,750

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggery View Post
    I would probably say British women, German women tend to have smaller eyes which i find less appealing, the top 10% of British women i think are definitely more attractive than the top 10% of German women but when it comes to the average German woman they may be more attractive than the average British woman as their faces are less wonky.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    neanderthal-Denisovan
    Ethnicity
    unknwon
    Country
    Chile
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    chad-slayer
    Religion
    nihilism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,806
    Given: 258

3 Not allowed!

Irish people are predominantly fair (or red haired) don't know why many picture them as blue eyed and dark haired.
    Actually green/hazel eyes are pretty common among Irish (more or less as blue eyes).
    I think Austrians have the combination of dark hair/light eyes at higher frequency than Irish.
    The average Irish person is blue/green/hazel eyed,pale/ruddy skinned and dark blond/ginger haired.
    Dark brown hair is quite common (40%) but black hair is basically absent.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3682&dateline=13883928021

Last Online
    Today @ 07:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,287
    Given: 9,865

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jankec View Post
    Hungarians rarely immigrated to Croatia and they were mostly temporary workers here (civil servants, military personnel, railway workers etc.) and most of them lived in Rijeka. Baranya is a different thing because it wasn't part of the Kingdom of Croatia before WWI. Btw. it probably means "land of swamps" in Croatian language..
    Depends on what kind of time period, because in the medieval age East Slavonia had hungarian majority just like Eszék/Osijek. This map is from 15. century:

These hungarians were not temporary workers, but remnants of this old medieval population. What you say is maybe true in the case of Fiume, there the hungarians were mostly administrative personnel or soldier.

The Baranya name came from the hungarian bárány word which means sheep, Baranya = land of sheeps, association for the local livestock farming. In the 9. century Baranya was the kingdom of Koppány, he was enemy of St. Stephen, and it was home of black hungarians.

This census can be misleading, because in the Carpathian Basin many people has dual identity. Officially 250000 german live in Hungary, but their number is much more in the reality, because many danube swabian has dual identity, and in the census you can choose only one ethnicity.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,287
    Given: 9,865

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiel View Post
    Its quity funny that Hungarian TA members spread the word of German shifted "transdanubia" yet claim that SW Hungarians look like Slavonian Croats. How does that add up? Considering the fact that SW Hungary is full of Danube Swabians its just doesnt.
    Baranya is not the complete SW Hungary, i just said what i saw when we have been to Dalmatia. We travelled across Zala and Somogy, not Baranya. There were not much danube swabians in this area.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information