The faith
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 919
    Given: 5

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RMuller View Post
    Yeah im sure when the spicaoles were under the brown Moro rule conquest were on average 25-35% north african moro and dark swarthy ASF LMAOAO
    Its not really funny to me really. I used to say that to piss off iberians when they talked crap.
    But those times must have been tough. It is ironic when some people from the iberian mainland talk down on latin Americans though.
    Hard times for ancestors from europe.

But honestly Today its the least of my worries. My dog got cancer again. Thats hurting me more than anything a lunatic on the internet could ever say. And I feel like im the only person who cares.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,622
    Given: 21,626

0 Not allowed!

CAN YOU SLEEP TONIGHT>?
    Few, this night I will work, but after this night I will have 3 free days.

Probably I will post from my workplace, I usually take my laptop with me to spend downtime.

And you? Do you sleep well?

Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 12:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtiberian
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 399
    Given: 28

0 Not allowed!

Other groups in society—such as Jews, SPANISH Christians, SPANISH slaves, and SPANISH women—had fewer rights and privileges

FULL ARTICLE

https://digitalcommons.georgiasouthe...6&context=aujh
    Sounds like you need to falsify the quotes since the article says

Other groups in society—such as Jews, Christians, slaves, and women—had fewer rights and privileges under the eyes of the law to varying degrees

that is, slaves who were from different parts of the world, mainly from Eastern Europe (slavs), and Muslim women subject to their religious practices

only assholes can take you seriously, and only a troll forum with no credibility like theapricity can allow you to continue to fill it with shit

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 06:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,874
    Given: 12,909

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gredos View Post
    Sounds like you need to falsify the quotes since the article says

Other groups in society—such as Jews, Christians, slaves, and women—had fewer rights and privileges under the eyes of the law to varying degrees

that is, slaves who were from different parts of the world, mainly from Eastern Europe (slavs), and Muslim women subject to their religious practices

only assholes can take you seriously, and only a troll forum with no credibility like theapricity can allow you to continue to fill it with shit
    WELL SPAIN WAS BUTTRAPED BY THE BROWN SKIN DARK MOORS FOR 800 YEARS.
    NOT MY FAULT HOMIE. TRUTH REALITY STILL HAUNTS SPICANOLES YOU AND CV ARE A CLEAR EXAMPLE
    YOUR SPANISH FEMALE ANCESTORS SPREAD THEIR LEGS WIDE OPEN FOR 800 YEARS TO SOME DARK SKIN BROWN MOOR . SLUTTY HOES LOL

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zebruh View Post
    IBut honestly Today its the least of my worries. My dog got cancer again. Thats hurting me more than anything a lunatic on the internet could ever say. And I feel like im the only person who cares.
    SORRY TO HEAR

mitalit

1 Not allowed!

RMULLER: THE MOORS RAPED SPANISH WOMEN XDDDDD

Also RMuller to talk about spaniards in latam: I think the word rape sounds very bad and I would prefer not to use it. We cannot judge the past with the eyes of the present, so I think that the appropriate way would be sexual relations that a priori seem to have been non-consensual. Also in most cases they were not rapes but normal marriages

Last Online
    Today @ 10:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,470
    Given: 13,186

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    And you? Do you sleep well?
    He can't. He works night shifts at the mall:

Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 12:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtiberian
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 399
    Given: 28

1 Not allowed!

WELL SPAIN WAS BUTTRAPED BY THE BROWN SKIN DARK MOORS FOR 800 YEARS.
    NOT MY FAULT HOMIE. TRUTH REALITY STILL HAUNTS SPICANOLES YOU AND CV ARE A CLEAR EXAMPLE
    YOUR SPANISH FEMALE ANCESTORS SPREAD THEIR LEGS WIDE OPEN FOR 800 YEARS TO SOME DARK SKIN BROWN MOOR . SLUTTY HOES LOL
    no, you're wrong here too

The military expansion that had allowed the Castilian troops the reconquest was accompanied by a repopulation work, directed by the sovereigns themselves, which resulted in the installation of the Christian population that arrived in these lands and that are presented as essential elements for their defense, since the repopulation of a territory was the best guarantee of its conservation. In the same way, this meant the passage from one society to another, from a world populated, urbanized and governed by Muslim power, to another in which a new society was born that was integrated with greater or lesser resistance within the Christian kingdoms. Society made up of people of different origins and therefore cultures, of diverse socio-professional and therefore economic conditions. In short, this transfer of population implied a social restructuring and a reorganization of land that would avoid putting Christian power in crisis in the reconquered place.

not even the current Andalusians

REPOPULATION AND PRESSURE IN ANDALUSIA

Most of the settlers came from Castile and the kingdom of Toledo, to these he would have to add contingents from León, Galicia and a small number from the Crown of Aragon, Navarra and Portugal. In addition, groups of foreign craftsmen and merchants settled in cities such as Seville.

Christian immigration could not alleviate the population gap created by the departure of the Mudejars in 1266. The sources mention the existence of numerous deserted farmhouses in Lower Andalusia. The subsequent Benimerin incursions into the area also caused a certain number of settlers to abandon their lands. Finally, the effects of the famines and famines of the first half of the 14th century, aggravated by the Black Death pandemic of 1348, will cause this Andalusian demographic crisis to continue.

you should increase the figure from 800 years to 900, since that is really the time it took to complete the mission with definitive expulsion of conversos (this is not about religion, but about culture and race).

At the end of the 15th century, once the Reconquest was over and the unity of Spain had been achieved by the Catholic Monarchs, the process of repopulating towns and cities abandoned by the Arabs in their forced flight was continued, as well as other places that had good geographical conditions. and climatological to make new population settlements and in this way take better advantage of the richness of the land, protecting the roads that linked the big cities.

the process of Christian repopulation of the peninsula continued for years and after centuries other kings like Carlos III will continue with the repopulation of lands, but that will be another story.

THE CHRISTIAN REPOPULATION
    https://esperanzavaroblog.wordpress....ion-cristiana/

You are learning a lot about Spain lately, I hope the change of mentality is not too traumatic (or maybe i do wish that, hahaha)

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gredos View Post
    no, you're wrong here too

The military expansion that had allowed the Castilian troops the reconquest was accompanied by a repopulation work, directed by the sovereigns themselves, which resulted in the installation of the Christian population that arrived in these lands and that are presented as essential elements for their defense, since the repopulation of a territory was the best guarantee of its conservation. In the same way, this meant the passage from one society to another, from a world populated, urbanized and governed by Muslim power, to another in which a new society was born that was integrated with greater or lesser resistance within the Christian kingdoms. Society made up of people of different origins and therefore cultures, of diverse socio-professional and therefore economic conditions. In short, this transfer of population implied a social restructuring and a reorganization of land that would avoid putting Christian power in crisis in the reconquered place.

not even the current Andalusians

REPOPULATION AND PRESSURE IN ANDALUSIA

Most of the settlers came from Castile and the kingdom of Toledo, to these he would have to add contingents from León, Galicia and a small number from the Crown of Aragon, Navarra and Portugal. In addition, groups of foreign craftsmen and merchants settled in cities such as Seville.

Christian immigration could not alleviate the population gap created by the departure of the Mudejars in 1266. The sources mention the existence of numerous deserted farmhouses in Lower Andalusia. The subsequent Benimerin incursions into the area also caused a certain number of settlers to abandon their lands. Finally, the effects of the famines and famines of the first half of the 14th century, aggravated by the Black Death pandemic of 1348, will cause this Andalusian demographic crisis to continue.

you should increase the figure from 800 years to 900, since that is really the time it took to complete the mission with definitive expulsion of conversos (this is not about religion, but about culture and race).

At the end of the 15th century, once the Reconquest was over and the unity of Spain had been achieved by the Catholic Monarchs, the process of repopulating towns and cities abandoned by the Arabs in their forced flight was continued, as well as other places that had good geographical conditions. and climatological to make new population settlements and in this way take better advantage of the richness of the land, protecting the roads that linked the big cities.

the process of Christian repopulation of the peninsula continued for years and after centuries other kings like Carlos III will continue with the repopulation of lands, but that will be another story.

THE CHRISTIAN REPOPULATION
    https://esperanzavaroblog.wordpress....ion-cristiana/

You are learning a lot about Spain lately, I hope the change of mentality is not too traumatic (or maybe i do wish that, hahaha)
    lmaoooooooooooooooooooo you posted all this bullchit to try to disprove that the brown dark Moros didn't rape spanish women.The espanolas opened their legs wide open for 800 years for the brown dark Moro.

Your dark brown MORO masters conquistadores DID what they wanted with your spanish female ancestors. It's reality amigo. The Moros pimped your female ancestors for 800 years .FACT

Spain is the only "european" country ruled conquered domesticated civilized by brown dark people for 800 years. FACTS HOMIE

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ard 2.0 View Post
    RMULLER: THE MOORS RAPED SPANISH WOMEN XDDDDD

Also RMuller to talk about spaniards in latam: I think the word rape sounds very bad and I would prefer not to use it. We cannot judge the past with the eyes of the present, so I think that the appropriate way would be sexual relations that a priori seem to have been non-consensual. Also in most cases they were not rapes but normal marriages
    Are you saying millions of spanish females married the brown non white dark Moro for 800 years?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information