Thread: What kind of state is Nebraska (Lincoln)?

Banned
    Last Online
    10-02-2022 @ 01:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 140

0 Not allowed!

Default What kind of state is Nebraska (Lincoln)?

I know that Nashville (Tennessee) is home for many Kurds. But I am not interested in that.

Only 2 countries outside Kurdistan/Ezdixan have Ezdi temples on their territory, those countries are Georgia and Armenia.
    There will also start in a very near future to build an Ezdi temple in Northwestern Germany city Oldenburg. Oldenburg is a cultural centre of Ezdis in Germany, and there are a lot of them, more than 100K Ezdis live in Germany.

I heard they are planning to build an Ezdi temple in Nebraska.

What kind of state is Nebraska (Lincoln)? I want to know it because Ezdi Kurds have permission from the Federal (USA) government to build up their own society and own community there. It is starting to become a 'home' State and a cultural centre of the Ezdis in America.

On June 1, the spiritual leaders of the Yezidis flew from Kurdistan to the United States for the opening ceremony of the cemetery of the Yezidi diaspora.

http://yazidis.info/en/news/3821/yaz...ry-in-nebraska

Last edited by Guti; 07-16-2022 at 04:56 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The only thing I know about Nebraska is that it is located in the Midwestern region of the USA.
    And according to wiki the five largest ancestry groups were in 2016: German (36.1%), Irish (13.1%), English (7.8%), Czech (4.7%), and Swedish (4.3%). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebraska

But what kind of people are they? Do they also belong to closed communities and don't really like to mix with the outsiders and are they some kind of 'Mormons'.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Guti View Post
    I heard they are planning to build an Ezdi temple in Nebraska. What kind of state is Nebraska (Lincoln)? I want to know it because Ezdi Kurds have permission from the Federal (USA) government to build up their own society and own community there. It is starting to become a 'home' State and a cultural centre of the Ezdis in America.
    Ezdis? You mean those peacock satanists? lel

Spoiler!

Nebraska only really has two main places: Lincoln and Omaha, 2/3 of the state lives in those metro areas. The remaining part of the state is literally nothing but corn. If Nebraska had any interesting geography, it would be a top tier state. It still has a white supermajority.

Lincoln used to be a decent place to live in the 80's and 90's, but now it has been getting pumped full of hispanics and other browns from Middle East and South Asia. In fact it has the highest concentration of non-whites and liberals (the only concentration of them) in the entire state.

Only the southern part of Lincoln is white and rich.

The only thing I know about Nebraska is that it is located in the Midwestern region of the USA. And according to wiki the five largest ancestry groups were in 2016: German (36.1%), Irish (13.1%), English (7.8%), Czech (4.7%), and Swedish (4.3%). But what kind of people are they? Do they also belong to closed communities and don't really like to mix with the outsiders and are they some kind of 'Mormons'.
    They're all comfy as heck, safe, close-knit white communities, so yeah, not for all foreigners especially brown refugees from West Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Ezdis? You mean those peacock satanists? lel
    Not 'satanists'. Just the world's first monotheists and the chosen people of Tause Melek. But I don't want to discuss this with ignorant people who don't know anything about it. I am not here to convince anybody here, cause in the end we don't accept other races into our community

They're all comfy as heck, safe, close-knit white communities, so yeah, not for all foreigners especially brown refugees from West Asia.
    Great to hear! If there is any close-knit community ranking than would the Aryan Ezdis rank first, hehe.

We Ezdis are against race mixing and assimilation anyway. Race mixing is forbidden in our religion. It is a great taboo. Ezdis as chosen people of Tause Melek who mix other races are godforsaken and are kicked out from the community.
    So, happy to hear that those communities in Nebraska are close too. That means that my Aryan community will not mix, will stay pure as 'Aryans' from the Upper Mesopotamia, can have space and freedom to grow in population and become more powerful.

By the ways the Aryan Ezdi are accepted with open arms in Nebraska!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

We Ezdis are against race mixing and assimilation anyway. Race mixing is forbidden in our religion. It is a great taboo.
    For us Ezdis is all about survival. We want to survive and preserve our Aryan race/legacy, by not mixing with the outsiders, be it Turks, Arabs, or Europeans.

By that I mean. Less chance of assimilation into a greater group, means more chance to survive as a group and more chance to preserve your genes and history.

My people are against race mixing and we are for diversity. My people need a place where we can survive as a group, be ourselves and where we are not forced into an assimilation process.
    Big cities are very bad for the Ezdis, because big cities are a melting pot and where people can be easily detached from their community.
    Rural isolated areas are great to keep communities intact and save minorities from assimilation and disappearance.

So, I think that Nebraska is a great place where we can avoid an assimilation process, where we can survive as a group and were we can also progress and advance as people.
    Last edited by Guti; 07-17-2022 at 05:44 PM.

Thread Information