Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,292
    Given: 6,656

0 Not allowed!

I'm somewhat surprised how quick 'n easy it's discarded here.

The Jews are into very much influential things and they do much influence. Also, they do often all together have an effect in a similar direction.

But I think they do not really control.

The whole history shows that. They were expelled during the middle ages all the time, the Jewish masses in Eastern Europe had no much influence prior to the Communism and they were even restricted to the Pale of settlement in tsarist Russia. They were holocausted not just in one place in WWII but all over Eastern Europe. They did not manage to prevent anything of that and not even to cause the Allies to bomb railroad tracks to Auschwitz. When many of them fled from Europe durich WWII most countries did not want to take them (Switzerland even urgend the German Empire to put that famous "J" stamp in theri passports for being able to reject them, otherwise all German citizens would be rejected in Switzerland). They ended up in places like Turkey, Shanghai and the Dominican Republic. This is humiliating and rather mightyless for someone controlling the world.

Also, I think there is no agreement and orchestrating among them when acting.

But f. i. I think it's due to the Jewish influence in the USA that that country at all engage so much olut in the world and in the Middle East. Which is gliobally a very important condition. Also, I think that they politically promote extreme liberalism and anti-national trends. They are not the only folks doing that. There is such a political struggle in every country but their engagement for one side only, the anti-national one, could be decisive in many of that struggles.

No conspiracy, but an unpleasant and nowadays partly seriously damaging the integrity of other ethnicities effect of Jewish influence.
    Last edited by rothaer; 05-25-2022 at 11:55 PM.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Last Online
    07-19-2023 @ 03:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish, Kashubian, German, Baltic Prussians, Czech
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Pomerania
    Taxonomy
    east european face
    Politics
    antiNWO/antiPiS/antibanderism
    Hero
    PRL
    Religion
    antimodernism catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 194
    Given: 143

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post

The Jews are into very much influential things and they do much influence. Also, they do often all together have an effect in a similar direction.

But I think they do not really control.

The whole history shows that. They were expelled during the middle ages all the time, the Jewish masses in Eastern Europe had no much influence prior to the Communism and they were even restricted to the Pale of settlement in tsarist Russia. They were holocausted not just in one place in WWII but all over Eastern Europe. They did not manage to prevent anything of that and not even to cause the Allies to bomb railroad tracks to Auschwitz. When many of them fled from Europe durich WWII most countries did not want to take them (Switzerland even urgend the German Empire to put that famous "J" stamp in theri passports for being able to reject them, otherwise all German citizens would be rejected in Switzerland). They ended up in places like Turkey, Shanghai and the Dominican Republic. This is humiliating and rather mightyless for someone controlling the world.

Also, I think there is no agreement and orchestrating among them when acting.

But f. i. I think it's due to the Jewish influence in the USA that that country at all engage so much olut in the world and in the Middle East. Which is gliobally a very important condition. Also, I think that they politically promote extreme liberalism and anti-national trends. They are not the only folks doing that. There is such a political struggle in every country but their engagement for one side only, the anti-national one, could be decisive in many of that struggles.

No conspiracy, but an unpleasant and nowadays partly seriously damaging the integrity of other ethnicities effect of Jewish influence.
    Bajkopisarzu!
    Few of the Jews died during the second world war, and they were all religious jews. Nobody touched the assimilated Jews. Show off how many half Jewish of the so-called mischlings were used in the initial phase of the war in a wermacht and don't tell fairy tales. At the beginning of the NSDAP rule, Germany allowed the assimilated zionists to go abroad.
    Your KL Auschwitz was mainly used to murder Slavics - Poles and Russians. Some Gypsies died there.
    Write something else about hitler's grandfather on his father's side. Why did adolf hide his roots so much?
    The second world war and the myth of the holocaust made it possible to recreate the Jewish state after two thousand years and to blackmail all nations of the world by the Jewish circles. A brilliant intricate idea.

https://www.polskieradio.pl/39/284/A...-armii-Hitlera

https://marucha.wordpress.com/2018/0...genci-gestapo/

https://marucha.wordpress.com/2018/0...elu-polskiego/

https://historiazakazana.wordpress.c...t-rotschildow/

http://tenetetraditiones.blogspot.co...ejach.html?m=1

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomadian90' View Post
    Bajkopisarzu!
    Few of the Jews died during the second world war, and they were all religious jews. Nobody touched the assimilated Jews. Show off how many half Jewish of the so-called mischlings were used in the initial phase of the war in a wermacht and don't tell fairy tales. At the beginning of the NSDAP rule, Germany allowed the assimilated zionists to go abroad.
    Your KL Auschwitz was mainly used to murder Slavics - Poles and Russians. Some Gypsies died there.
    Write something else about hitler's grandfather on his father's side. Why did adolf hide his roots so much?
    The second world war and the myth of the holocaust made it possible to recreate the Jewish state after two thousand years and to blackmail all nations of the world by the Jewish circles. A brilliant intricate idea.
    It fits to the cognition skills that other comments of yours already revealed.

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Last Online
    07-19-2023 @ 03:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish, Kashubian, German, Baltic Prussians, Czech
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Pomerania
    Taxonomy
    east european face
    Politics
    antiNWO/antiPiS/antibanderism
    Hero
    PRL
    Religion
    antimodernism catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 194
    Given: 143

0 Not allowed!

It fits to the cognition skills that other comments of yours already revealed.
    Unlike you, I rely on data and don't write anything without checking as you and others like you here.
    After the war, someone came up with the figure of six million without conducting any research, and all politically correct fools repeat it to this day without doing any analysis because they are afraid of the Jews.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomadian90' View Post
    Unlike you, I rely on data and don't write anything without checking as you and others like you here.
    After the war, someone came up with the figure of six million without conducting any research, and all politically correct fools repeat it to this day without doing any analysis because they are afraid of the Jews.

If you want to comment my statements I suggest that you first take note of the content. If you re-read it you will find that I did nowhere state a figure of six million.

Do you at all understand what is written on the pic that you post? The emphasised by underlining text says (translated into English): "The registration figures of the special registry office do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about the actual number of deaths in the concentration camps."

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

No conspiracy, but an unpleasant and nowadays partly seriously damaging the integrity of other ethnicities effect of Jewce.

THE JEWISH QUESTION - Along with liberalism, the most important issue - and the most taboo subject. Karl Marx even criticized the Jews, in writing, but most people are afraid of engagement with the Jewish Question because only the strong can endure being labelled an anti-Semite.

Viscount of Sabugosa
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Chimera
    Ethnicity
    Frankenstein's Creature
    Ancestry
    Elwetritsch
    Country
    Brazil
    Taxonomy
    Südatlantid/Pamp(as)id
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 710
    Given: 660

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    "They thoroughly dominate the news and entertainment media in almost every civilized nation; they control the international markets and stock exchanges; and no government can resist doing their bidding on any issue of importance. They can coalesce against any state that resists their power, whether it [sic] economic extortion of a billion dollars from Switzerland or the violent carpet bombing of Iraq. The cohesion of the Jewish people is indeed the context of the New World Order, and with it they propose to extend their totalitarian denial of free speech from Europe and Canada to the nation that was once the most free in the world: the United States." My Awakening, p. 463 (1998) - David Duke
    True, and I think the civilized countries that most resist it are Asian ones (Japan, South Korea, Singapore, China).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FuEuZLiaAAEPiyH.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	239.6 KB 
ID:	122073

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information