Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting at Texas Elementary School, at least 21 dead.

Last Online
    04-29-2023 @ 12:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euro-American
    Ethnicity
    Slavic-Mutt
    Ancestry
    Russia, Romania, Croatia, Greece, Bohemia, Luxembourg
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Noric + light Pontid
    Politics
    Anti-Leftist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 279
    Given: 400

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Then what you need is a federal ban
    Nah we're good, plus that would lead to mass outrage, riots, etc. We don't need that kind of chaos in the country right now or another "Summer of Love" . Letting the states govern that is better, if commies in California want to ban guns like ARs fine, or if Florida wants to make concealed carry easier fine as well.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-16-2023 @ 04:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    /
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,123
    Given: 547

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliades View Post
    Nah we're good, plus that would lead to mass outrage, riots, etc. We don't need that kind of chaos in the country right now or another "Summer of Love" . Letting the states govern that is better, if commies in California want to ban guns like ARs fine, or if Florida wants to make concealed carry easier fine as well.
    There would be riots thanks to the profound brain rot of half of the country over the past 6 years or so. You guys are cool with incidents like these continuing to occur as long as you get to keep your toys and feel like you're Mad Max
    Last edited by Fincher; 05-26-2022 at 02:07 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-16-2023 @ 04:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    /
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,123
    Given: 547

0 Not allowed!

click to edit

Last Online
    Today @ 06:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

1 Not allowed!

Most people get by just fine without owning firearms. It's just a tradition/hobby that conservatives value over other people's lives
    A concern for the lives of others and a desire to protect and maintain one's Constitutional rights are not mutually exclusive.

Then what you need is a federal ban
    Because of the 2nd Amendment, any and all federal gun control laws are null and void from the beginning.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Today @ 08:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,477
    Given: 13,192

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    They have to use dna to identify some of the children because their bodies were so mutilated.
    Dear God...

Last Online
    Today @ 08:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,317
    Given: 9,884

4 Not allowed!

It worked for the UK and Australia. As for run of the mill criminals, you can just let the cops handle it and avoid certain neighborhoods or provoking unstable people like most people in urban areas (which are probably 10 times more dangerous than wherever you live) that don't own guns and manage to survive - inner city criminals, for all their faults, generally don't hunt down dozens of random civilians for kicks. In contrast, there's nothing most individuals can do to avoid getting shot up by some demented 4chan sociopath that wants to kill people for sport in what should be a safe area because any 18 year old wacko without a criminal history can get a gun
    Have you heard about homemade bombs? No need to get guns to make mass killing, you can do it very easly without guns. It's not an argument. You can be sure the criminals are always going to get weapons, doesnt matter that the state allow it or not. The real question is should we leave the citizens unprotected against them or not.
    If someone wanna kill you then he can do it without gun for sure. There is no gun permit in Hungary, but we have the highest murder rate in EU. They dont shoot you but they have knife, iron pipe, samurai sword etc and its not a good thing if you are getting stabbed by someone 30-40 times, its more painful death.
    If you wanna ban weapons, why dont you wanna ban knife? Most murders are commited by knife, its the most popular tool among killers worldwide. We should ban knife too, and if you wanna eat a bread with Nutella you should go the ministry where they cut your bread and spread it with Nutella.

~ WHITE LIVES MATTER ~ SilverKnight's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Iberian & Sene-Gambian
    Ethnicity
    Dominican American
    Ancestry
    Northern Spain, Canarian, Andaluz, W. África & Taino (Amerind)
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Congolid
    Politics
    Right-wing, ultra nationalism and anti-commie scum.
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Dad, R. Trujillo, Andrew Tate, Vladimir Putin & Donald J. Trump, Loki & ♥Lily
    Religion
    Baptist - Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,670
    Given: 9,047

0 Not allowed!

Folks buy guns and ammo like there's no tomorrow. Tons of it

This is MURICA baby. <3
    Silverknight
    "..And the angle of the sun changed it all .."

Last Online
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,023
    Given: 12,251

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Have you heard about homemade bombs? No need to get guns to make mass killing, you can do it very easly without guns. It's not an argument. You can be sure the criminals are always going to get weapons, doesnt matter that the state allow it or not. The real question is should we leave the citizens unprotected against them or not.
    If someone wanna kill you then he can do it without gun for sure. There is no gun permit in Hungary, but we have the highest murder rate in EU. They dont shoot you but they have knife, iron pipe, samurai sword etc and its not a good thing if you are getting stabbed by someone 30-40 times, its more painful death.
    If you wanna ban weapons, why dont you wanna ban knife? Most murders are commited by knife, its the most popular tool among killers worldwide. We should ban knife too, and if you wanna eat a bread with Nutella you should go the ministry where they cut your bread and spread it with Nutella.
    Hungary has average/low homicide rate by EU standards: https://eng.lsm.lv/article/society/c...-2019.a422104/
    https://knoema.com/pnjbtgc/homicide-rates-in-europe
    And what's the point of comparing Hungary to other EU countries? Why not compare the homicide rate to USA?

If someone wanna kill you then he can do it without gun for sure.
    So why doesn't Europe have school massacres like USA?

You can kill people with a knife too but it's much harder to kill 20 people with a knife than with a gun, it cannot be compared at all. Killing people with knives is a physically hard task, with a gun it's very easy you just have to pull the trigger.

You can be sure the criminals are always going to get weapons, doesnt matter that the state allow it or not
    Why don't criminals in Europe have guns to the extent American criminals do?

Last Online
    Today @ 08:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,317
    Given: 9,884

2 Not allowed!

[QUOTE=Universe;7511117]Hungary has average/low homicide rate by EU standards: https://eng.lsm.lv/article/society/c...-2019.a422104/
    https://knoema.com/pnjbtgc/homicide-rates-in-europe

Check this:
    https://preview.redd.it/jfvuho43gzf0...=webp&bc3a1296

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    And what's the point of comparing Hungary to other EU countries? Why not compare the homicide rate to USA?
    Because the both continent are very different with different peoples and society. I would be curious for the american murder rate without blacks, and latinos.

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    So why doesn't Europe have school massacres like USA?
    Europe has tons of muslim terror attack (mass killing) what is basically doesnt exist in USA, so we are not better.

You can kill people with a knife too but it's much harder to kill 20 people with a knife than with a gun, it cannot be compared at all. Killing people with knives is phsyically a hard task, with a gun it's very easy you just have to pull the trigger.
    Thanks for saying that, because if you wanna ban the gun permit then you give more rights to physically stronger peoples, and at same time you put vulnerable peoples (weaker women, elders etc) in much worse situation. Their only chance is a weapon against a physically stronger attacker. Tell me pls if a muscular 2 meter tall gypsie boxer wants to attack me what can i do with my 50 kg?

Why don't criminals in Europe have guns to the extent American do?
    They have. Or do you really think that russian mafia, albanian mafia etc has no automatic weapons?

Last Online
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Religion
    born again atheist?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,023
    Given: 12,251

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Link not working

Because the both continent are very different with different peoples and society. I would be curious for the american murder rate without blacks, and latinos.

Europe has tons of muslim terror attack (mass killing) what is basically doesnt exist in USA, so we are not better.

Thanks for saying that, because if you wanna ban the gun permit then you give more rights to physically stronger peoples, and at same time you put vulnerable peoples (weaker women, elders etc) in much worse situation. Their only chance is a weapon against a physically stronger attacker. Tell me pls if a muscular 2 meter tall gypsie boxer wants to attack me what can i do with my 50 kg?

They have. Or do you really think that russian mafia, albanian mafia etc has no automatic weapons?
    link not working

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread Information