Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Well it's obvious you watch one game per year and maybe only when Finland plays, what you're saying is basically not true and also many "just read" things from internet, you had to lookup for XD
    Why are you even competing in ice hockey knowledge when youre not even ever watching NHL or yearly tournaments.
    I can watch NHL (TV) but I meant in real.

Already told you don't have any ice hockey knowledge, even though you try to act like you have, it's easily spottable

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_IIHF_World_Championship

It's not like they 6-1 Russia in Finals, with an All-star team, because of Crosby getting trebble
    Crosby, Seguin, Giroux etc, just random players XDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Really, now prove me that this Team Canada 2015 was really the best Canada could have created 2015? The World Championship was played in Czech 1.5.2015 - 17.5.2015.

Stanley Cup was still going on. That year the final was between Tamba Bay and Chicago. It went to 6 games. Now again, prove me that nobody in those two best teams of Stanley Cup (NHL; season 2015) incl. none who should not have been nominated into dream Team of Canada 2015? In real; you will need to do even better than that, prove me that 4 - 5 best teams on Stanley Cup (season 2015) included nobodies who should not be nominated into dream Team of Canada 2015! Yes, your talks with World Championships are pure empty talks.

In real 2015 Team Canada (World Championship team) was just a good team, but not nearly the best Canada could have created 2015 (via all their players)!!! At least on paper. So nothing like their dream teams in Canada Cups 1976, 1991 or World Cup 1996. Or Summit series 1972 (Canada vs Sovjet Union 8 games serie), or Olympic games 1998, 2002, 2006, 2010, 2014.

Winning Russians (slavics) in one game 6 - 1 tells not much either. Eastern Europeans can play really well one day and pretty badly tomorrow ... mentality matters.
    Last edited by Finnish Swede; 05-30-2022 at 01:54 PM.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,136
    Given: 9,066

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    I can watch NHL (TV) but I meant in real.

Really, now prove me that this Team Canada 2015 was really the best Canada could have created 2015? The World Championship was played in Czech 1.5.2015 - 17.5.2015.

Stanley Cup was still going on. That year the final was between Tamba Bay and Chicago. It went to 6 games. Now again, prove me that nobody in those two best teams of Stanley Cup (NHL; season 2015) incl. none who should not have been nominated into dream Team of Canada 2015? In real; you will need to do even better than that, prove me that 4 - 5 best teams on Stanley Cup (season 2015) included nobodies who should not be nominated into dream Team of Canada 2015! Yes, your talks with World Championships are pure empty talks.

In real 2015 Team Canada (World Championship team) was just a good team, but not nearly the best Canada could have created 2015 (via all their players)!!! At least on paper. So nothing like their dream teams in Canada Cups 1976, 1991 or World Cup 1996. Or Summit series 1972 (Canada vs Sovjet Union 8 games serie), or Olympic games 1998, 2002, 2006, 2010, 2014.

Winning Russians (slavics) in one game 6 - 1 tells not much either. Eastern Europeans can play really well one day and pretty badly tomorrow ... mentality matters.
    Again, nothing just nonsense words. I already named the names and there were much more you can check last games lineup, don't need to prove you facts lol.
    Also don't use again google to check up those dates, you have no idea what they're about, you are not proving anything here, just that you don't know nothing about ice hockey and just use google and share it as your knowledge, which is pathethic.

What a nonsense statement as if being slavic one day you play bad and one day good XDDDD Applies to any human being, please just stop embarassing yourself.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

0 Not allowed!

Again, nothing just nonsense words. I already named the names and there were much more you can check last games lineup, don't need to prove you facts lol.
    Also don't use again google to check up those dates, you have no idea what they're about, you are not proving anything here, just that you don't know nothing about ice hockey and just use google and share it as your knowledge, which is pathethic.

What a nonsense statement as if being slavic one day you play bad and one day good XDDDD Applies to any human being, please just stop embarassing yourself.
    It is you who knows nothing in here.

Now we could do this two ways: Easy way or Hard way.

Easy? Just comparing Team Canada in Winter Olympics 2014 (Sochi 7.2.2014 - 23.2.2014) vs Team Canada in World Championships 2015 (1.5.2015 - 17.5.2015). How similar the name lists have been.

Sochi Winter Olympics 2014 (names)
    https://stats.hockeycanada.ca/roster/show/1070431

World Championships 2015 (names)
    https://www.quanthockey.com/whc/en/t...whc-stats.html

Now how many same names you'll see in those Teams? Except Crosby ...

Hard way? Now we could also focus carefully 2015 season (NHL). The best players, awarded players, those who were nominated to NHL All Stars game 2015 etc.) and check were those (Canadian players) in Team Canada World Championships teams 2015 or not.

Awarded players 2015. How many of Canadians were in that World Championship team 2015?
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...itter-reaction
    Zero!

NHL All Stars Game 2015
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_N..._All-Star_Game

Now how many of All Stars game (2 Teams) players were in that World Championship Team?

Just 3
    * Giroux
    * Ekblad
    * Burns
    (Crosby was injured as All Stars game was played). But even theoretically Crosby incl. just 4.! Opposite totally there were 29 players from Canada in that All Stars Game. So Team Canada in 2015 World Championship were not nearly as good as possible Dream Team of Canada could have been in 2015! Maybe; just maybe ... those 4 players could have gotten in that kind of team. Not anybody else.

Just like I have said all the time. Opposite you have not proved anything here. If you deny that, give some arguments ... but we both know the truth.

Checkmate.
    Last edited by Finnish Swede; 05-31-2022 at 12:17 AM.

Last Online
    06-05-2022 @ 02:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Rhesus
    Ethnicity
    Macaci
    Country
    Gibraltar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 22

0 Not allowed!

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,136
    Given: 9,066

0 Not allowed!

It is you who knows nothing in here.

Now we could do this two ways: Easy way or Hard way.

Easy? Just comparing Team Canada in Winter Olympics 2014 (Sochi 7.2.2014 - 23.2.2014) vs Team Canada in World Championships 2015 (1.5.2015 - 17.5.2015). How similar the name lists have been.

Sochi Winter Olympics 2014 (names)
    https://stats.hockeycanada.ca/roster/show/1070431

World Championships 2015 (names)
    https://www.quanthockey.com/whc/en/t...whc-stats.html

Now how many same names you'll see in those Teams? Except Crosby ...

Hard way? Now we could also focus carefully 2015 season (NHL). The best players, awarded players, those who were nominated to NHL All Stars game 2015 etc.) and check were those (Canadian players) in Team Canada World Championships teams 2015 or not.

Awarded players 2015. How many of Canadians were in that World Championship team 2015?
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...itter-reaction
    Zero!

NHL All Stars Game 2015
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_N..._All-Star_Game

Now how many of All Stars game (2 Teams) players were in that World Championship Team?

Just 3
    * Giroux
    * Ekblad
    * Burns
    (Crosby was injured as All Stars game was played). But even theoretically Crosby incl. just 4.! Opposite totally there were 29 players from Canada in that All Stars Game. So Team Canada in 2015 World Championship were not nearly as good as possible Dream Team of Canada could have been in 2015! Maybe; just maybe ... those 4 players could have gotten in that kind of team. Not anybody else.

Just like I have said all the time. Opposite you have not proved anything here. If you deny that, give some arguments ... but we both know the truth.

Checkmate.
    You took again whole day to reply with information from google, not single information you've gave came from your own knowledge and you are just proving it again and again.
    Canada was again and Im just repating my self pushing good teams in that 1-2 season span for crosby, it was the greatest olympic ice hockey team ever you dummy.
    Few posts ago you were also claiming professional players can't play in IIHF XDDDDDDD DELUSIONAL
    Now take another 6 hours to come up with something you've read on google.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information