-+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

Question Anthrotards vs a dog in the street

A dog on the street , if it could talk , could tell you that the Scottish and Irish look a like and that I look Welsh/Cornish/Devonshire British or southwest or west British but so could a non-anthrotard human.

I posted my picture on the Manchester discord server chatroom and they say I physically would not stick out in the UK but perhaps look more Welsh but there is super anthrotards on steroids that outclassed even Immanez (sp?) who one could trust . He pegged me as Welsh/Cornish/Devonshire and that seems spot on. The university of UCLA helped map my genes to England. Eurogenes K15 (one of only two good GEDmatch calculators for northwestern/Western Euros) puts my closest population as southwest English . With ADMIX tools and nMonte my ancestry can be modelled with various granularity as 50% Brythonic and 50% Suebi or 50% Welsh and 50% Dutch but while not Saxon per se the Suebi were the Swaefas who invaded Swaffham England.

Davidski's G25 is too fine grained for modern populations and the same holds true to a lesser extent for ancient populations. Illustrative DNA has me as insular Celtic, viking , and a Visigothic invader of Spain (clusters with Austrians and alsatians) but at a higher level Viking + Austrian = Suebi= Swaefas.

Here is an email I got from Davidski of G25 fame :

Well, you're definitely not just Irish, Scottish or even English. Or even a mixture of Irish, Scottish and English.

The original raw data file from AncestryDNA that you sent me shows that you're most certainly a mixture of British/Irish and continental Western European, just like your self-reported ancestry suggests.

Currently, the best Iron Age/Medieval mixture model for you is this one...

Target: KevinG_scaled
    Distance: 1.9624% / 0.01962356
    42.8 England_IA
    32.0 ISL_Viking_Age_Pre_Christian
    25.2 SVK_Poprad_MA

I say currently, because Iron Age/Medieval samples are still limited, so this model shouldn't be taken too literally, but it does reflect your self-reported ancestry too. That is, it suggests that you're a mixture of Celtic and Germanic, including continental Germanic (Poprad).

You have to be patient. There are thousands of Iron Age and Medieval samples from Europe about to be published. Once they're available, it'll be easy to characterize our ancestry in the context of Iron Age and Medieval diversity with the Global25.

So poprad was a Gernan warrior well the Queen of England and the Royal house of Windsor have some German blood.

So who do you trust more anthrotards and geno-tards or the dog on the street or common man.

P.S. I know I am literally American and not British but that is where I pass best whether Cornwall or Scotland

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,942
    Given: 12,769

0 Not allowed!

Whenever I see Davidski's name I remember I (along with other people) contributed $100 to help him get the computer he needed to do his project and I never got a thank you. Aussies and their lack of manners. The respectable thing would be to e-mail each one of us and say, "Thanks for the help. I really appreciated it." Davidski was always an asshole, though. You can't expect much from people.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,167
    Given: 58,939

0 Not allowed!

You are just a brunette british man like james bond 007. I think you do look very british.

Thread Information