Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,167
    Given: 4,757

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Damião de Góis View Post
    Paddy Pimplett's account (UFC fighter). Very difficult accent, but he was saying it was like the movie "The Purge".

It's hard for me to understand him with that accent, sometimes it seems like he's speaking another language.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,929
    Given: 20,239

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggery View Post
    It's hard for me to understand him with that accent, sometimes it seems like he's speaking another language.
    He is speaking with a strong Scottish accent, but I can understand him nevertheless. He was saying that the immigrants were pinning people to the walls and floors with weapons such as machetes stealing purses, wallets and any valuables that they could get their hands on. Hence, the fans starting gathering in big groups to ward off the immigrants so they couldn't be seen as easy prey. Pimplett then remarked on how the police were intentionally avoiding the immigrants' location and laughing at the people being robbed.
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,870
    Given: 12,737

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by de Burgh II View Post
    He is speaking with a strong Scottish accent, but I can understand him nevertheless. He was saying that the immigrants were pinning people to the walls and floors with weapons such as machetes stealing purses, wallets and any valuables that they could get their hands on. Hence, the fans starting gathering in big groups to ward off the immigrants so they couldn't be seen as easy prey. Pimplett then remarked on how the police were intentionally avoiding the immigrants' location and laughing at the people being robbed.
    Pimblett was born and raised in Liverpool. I think you meant a strong scouser accent.

Anyway, Pimblett sucks but I'm glad he didn't die.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 06-04-2022 at 09:10 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,960
    Given: 12,183

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Damião de Góis View Post
    Paddy Pimplett's account (UFC fighter). Very difficult accent, but he was saying it was like the movie "The Purge".

I didn't understand half of what he said. Is this how average Liverpoolian speaks?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,435
    Given: 13,139

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggery View Post
    «It's like The Peach. Seen the movie The Peach?»

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,870
    Given: 12,737

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I didn't understand half of what he said. Is this how average Liverpoolian speaks?
    Another UFC fighter from Liverpool.

Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 09:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,747
    Given: 3,217

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I wouldn't know. But i'm kind of used to listen to Jamie Carragher's football commentary on youtube so i understood most of it. I would say this guy is more difficult to understand though.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-01-2023 @ 10:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    afrasian
    Country
    Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 57

0 Not allowed!

the stadium is next to a horrible ghetto with a very bad reputation there were a lot of relocations and rehabilitations but it didn't change anything

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Who do you think imported them into Europe and why? Anti-semitism is at an all time low in europe for a reason and it worked

my friend who do you call "them" ? I live in france iam of algerian decent my family have migrated almost one century ago here so i know what i'm talking about very well and unlike what you think the community that serve the most their interests are southwest euros immigrants (portuguese italians spanish) who started the big remplacement of french for a while they are a incredible number here while natives french are minority the medias exagerate the number of algerians but in reality and considering the past (algerians had french citizenship because algeria was part of france) algerians are much less than what media claim all this to create a diversion and now after south euros it's mass immigration of subsaharians
    you just need to see the comments of the jealous who are commenting here to understand why southwest euros are the best minions for the deep state
    nationalist french fight their presence because under the pretexte of judeo christian civilization and so call similarities they have been imposed same with europe union to remplace french and create a new selfish and useless community who have no loyality to france (they keep refering to their origins) but claim france for their interests (they are the largest part of far right voters) they are therefore the most malleable against other communities
    there is an interesting book that describe their roles in the global plans

the anti semitism is low because there is no need to be antisemite against a community you don't see and don't heard about

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sanhadji View Post
    the stadium is next to a horrible ghetto with a very bad reputation there were a lot of relocations and rehabilitations but it didn't change anything

my friend who do you call "them" ? I live in france iam of algerian decent my family have migrated almost one century ago here so i know what i'm talking about very well and unlike what you think the community that serve the most their interests are southwest euros immigrants (portuguese italians spanish) who started the big remplacement of french for a while they are a incredible number here while natives french are minority the medias exagerate the number of algerians but in reality and considering the past (algerians had french citizenship because algeria was part of france) algerians are much less than what media claim
    Go back to your country, immigrant.

Last Online
    04-29-2023 @ 12:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euro-American
    Ethnicity
    Slavic-Mutt
    Ancestry
    Russia, Romania, Croatia, Greece, Bohemia, Luxembourg
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Noric + light Pontid
    Politics
    Anti-Leftist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 279
    Given: 400

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    Not sure if outside France, Spain and England the events that happened in Paris before and after the final of the Champions League have transcended. In Spain according the HUNDREDS of testimonials of Spanish victims and/or witnesses, plus news and videos in the media, tv programs, etc etc this is having quite repercussion (even if most of them try not to name the race of the criminals).

France has showed to be a true Third World country, more and more African, and events so should serve to wake up the European society. I hope the thousands of Spanish and English that witnessed the agressions, thefts, attacks etc have taken careful note of this.

But overall I want to denounce how the French government directly has tried to hide what happened, washing their hands and blaming the English fans.

Well, when I was watching the final and the game was delayed, my first impression was that this was a English thing, and literally I shit in all of them, blasphemed etc etc And I really thought they were the guilty. But I was wrong.

That same night the first comments of Spanish fans started to appear in the net, accusing the French police of doing nothing when HUNDREDS of Maghrebis and blacks organized in bands attacked English and Spanish fans (women and children included) at the exit of the game to stole their mobile phones, money, purses, wallets, watches...

When the French police was required they alleged they had orders to know NOTHING

The stadium of Saint Denis is in the suburbs of Paris and it seems that is absolutely North African and black, and a No Go Zone. Then how the French authorities did not planify better a final of Champions League???? are they that incompetent??

Spanish fans have literally remarked that English fans were just the victims, and that both sides helped themselves against these brown motherfuckers. This is a pattern that all the Spanish supporters have repeated ad nauseam.

Tonight in the Spanish tv I have seen a program where after talking about the quoted events they denounced the current situation of France (sexual assaults per years etc etc) and honestly, that is not an European country anymore. In any sense

One of the interlocutors was the Spanish Police Syndicate speakerman, and he has told that FOUR Spanish journalists have told him they have been vetoed by their own media to not telling what happened in Paris

Then a journalist that works in France told some journalists had asked the French government about the nationality of the arrested ones... and that they did not answer

Spanish supporters have lived a nightmare in France (not sure what they expected ), they call France Third World and wonder how France is going to celebrate an Olympic Games many say they will not return to France anymore, etc etc.

As I have read in the media, "those Spaniards have travelled to the future", the best comment by far. I hope people learn the lesson.
    That was so demotivating, it's not even funny, and I'm an American. That legitimately makes infuriates the hell out of me, need blunt after hearing this.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information