Sardinia
    Politics
    Fascism gets ignorant people fascinated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,238
    Given: 1,174

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    Only people with stable jobs, zero criminal records, and scoring over certain IQ should be allowed to vote
    I agree with this part, i would add that only men above 25 should be allowed to vote.I would be flexible on the criminal records tho, not that i have any.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tongio View Post
    I agree with this part, i would add that only men above 25 should be allowed to vote.I would be flexible on the criminal records tho, not that i have any.
    Once you have done the time, you are a full citizen again. This being said, I do draw the line at giving prisoners themselves the right to vote, as during their sentences they have forfeited their rights.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Tropically adapted gallaeci
    Ethnicity
    Sleepless
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sardinia
    Politics
    Fascism gets ignorant people fascinated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,238
    Given: 1,174

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Once you have done the time, you are a full citizen again. This being said, I do draw the line at giving prisoners themselves the right to vote, as during their sentences they have forfeited their rights.
    Yes and there are diferences beetwen crimes, vandalism or stealing markets as a young man for example should not take these rights away,in oposite to terrorism or murder, also one can be falsely acused of a given crime so to take its political rights wich would be a little problem.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Moderate member of the Uralic Cluster
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kınık_(tribe)
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Turano-Pontid and slight Carpathid
    Politics
    Unbestechlichkeit
    Religion
    Religions are mass-scale Stockholm syndromes
    Relationship Status
    To impress her it's too damn hard
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,269
    Given: 4,558

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tongio View Post
    above 25 should be allowed to vote
    Above 25 and below lets say 15 years of life expectancy. (Depending on country)

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,500
    Given: 6,437

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I refuse to believe you're a real person. You must be doing it for the lolz.
    That's Occam's Razor. I was half joking about his glowing posts, but I'll take that theory more seriously when he posts photos of himself wearing khaki Dockers in a U-Haul truck.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    Gays, Lesbians, Trans, etc., should NOT receive any special/preferential treatment within society, and that include not scrubbing their LGBT atmosphere to the rest of the society that is not into their untypical sexual preferences, but keep their shit to themselves. They, as the tiny minority they are, should adapt to the rest of the society, not the other way around.

Only male and female should be recognized as the only two human genres. Fuck with the genre ideology!

Little kids should not be indoctrinated with anti-social ideological shit, including critical-race theory bull shit, sexual/gender issues they are too little to be told about. They need to learn reading, mathematics, science, positive civic principles (which don't include LGBT tolerance bull shit), and letting them NATURALLY grow up like boys and girls, not confusing them with gender identity bull shit.
    I couldn't agree more with the quoted. The tail doesn't wag the dog in most Western democracies; the tail's tip does.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    Eventually non-Eurocentric scholars will find opportunities to state that a few mountains and rivers as borders of a continent is a silly idea and Europe is a continent because some orientalist academics said it is.
    It'll be a case of people sticking with conventional wisdom. It's like how a tomato is actually a fruit, which I find to be totally unacceptable.

Last Online
    03-12-2024 @ 01:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Taxonomy
    Nordid + D/CM infl.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 27

0 Not allowed!

1. White power skinheads are one of the best things to happen on the right. They had the amazing ability to heal working class young people of narrow nationalism and internecine hatred. This pertains especially to Eastern Europe, where skinheads from countries that are often at one another's throats could easily cooperate. Skinheads from Poland, Russia, Czech Rep., Ukraine, England, Germany, etc. related to each other ideologically. Their violent street tactics helped maintain distance to non-white migrants and moved the Overton window. They should have focused more on the migrants instead of feeble terrorist attempts though. It's better to have 100 000 skinheads engaged in regular but low-level violence like beatings instead of some extreme folks trying to assassinate someone only to end up in jail for life. I wish the subculture could become popular again. It's amazing how you listen to some "RAC" album from the mid-90s, and it just offers the most sensible opinions.

The 19th century history LARPers focused on collapsed empires that brought about the end of Europe are much, much worse. Sadly, the latter seem to have been proliferating lately, probably because they are less suppressed by the state/corporations.

2. People complain a lot about birth rates, but I think it is dramatically more important to control borders. Birth rates are generally outside control and no amount of social conservatism will boost them enough to compensate for mass migration. In fact, many of the more conservative countries have low birth rates. Having higher birth rates wouldn't fix unscrupulous employers with no racial loyalty importing non-whites. People who blame everything on birth rates and sex-related social mores whilst being lenient on non-white migration are silly. The conditions in Japan and South Korea are enviable in this respect.

3. White migration is an extremely good thing. Any European or white colonial state should encourage white migration, especially from poorer states like Moldova or Ukraine. Give them all sorts of incentives. Migration on its own is neither good nor bad, it depends on which group is moving in.
    Last edited by Humanophage; 07-06-2022 at 12:32 AM.
    Single Population Sharing (Eurogenes)
    1 Estonian_Polish 4.36
    2 Russian_Smolensk 4.88
    3 Southwest_Russian 5.32
    4 Belorussian 5.78
    5 Lithuanian 5.92

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Humanophage View Post
    1. White power skinheads are one of the best things to happen on the right. They had the amazing ability to heal working class young people of narrow nationalism and internecine hatred. This pertains especially to Eastern Europe, where skinheads from countries that are often at one another's throats could easily cooperate. Skinheads from Poland, Russia, Czech Rep., Ukraine, England, Germany, etc. related to each other ideologically. Their violent street tactics helped maintain distance to non-white migrants and moved the Overton window. They should have focused more on the migrants instead of feeble terrorist attempts though. It's better to have 100 000 skinheads engaged in regular but low-level violence like beatings instead of some extreme folks trying to assassinate someone only to end up in jail for life. I wish the subculture could become popular again. It's amazing how you listen to some "RAC" album from the mid-90s, and it just offers the most sensible opinions.

The 19th century history LARPers focused on collapsed empires that brought about the end of Europe are much, much worse. Sadly, the latter seem to have been proliferating lately, probably because they are less suppressed by the state/corporations.

2. People complain a lot about birth rates, but I think it is dramatically more important to control borders. Birth rates are generally outside control and no amount of social conservatism will boost them enough to compensate for mass migration. In fact, many of the more conservative countries have low birth rates. Having higher birth rates wouldn't fix unscrupulous employers with no racial loyalty importing non-whites. People who blame everything on birth rates and sex-related social mores whilst being lenient on non-white migration are silly. The conditions in Japan and South Korea are enviable in this respect.

3. White migration is an extremely good thing. Any European or white colonial state should encourage white migration, especially from poorer states like Moldova or Ukraine. Give them all sorts of incentives. Migration on its own is neither good nor bad, it depends on which group is moving in.
    It's a given that you and I won't agree on many racial subjects. However, it would be sweet irony if most Mexican illegal immigrants turn out to be right-wingers who will kick Democrats to the curb.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L260
    mtDNA
    U5a1
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Broken man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,156
    Given: 2,162

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hektor12 View Post
    No, they dont. Europe can stay as a region within Eurasia without problems. Its just not a continent logically. But of course, a "one Eurasia" from Dublin to Tokyo would be great.(No China) I have something in my mind.
    I agree with the first part in regards to continent and region. But a geopolitical entity for Euroasia then no. I realize some have other definition for Eurasia.
    Last edited by Dragoon; 07-06-2022 at 01:20 AM.

Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread Information