Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 256

Thread: Your Most Controversial Views

  1. #201
    Veteran Member Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:42 PM
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Norman, Saxon
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Gender
    Posts
    3,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,478
    Given: 2,684

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I prefer that they don't but they might as well learn how to throw a punch. Maybe it's better that they do punch each other out. Girls are very vicious towards each other and so maybe it'll be good for them to knock each other around.

    I've argued that girls/women don't have real friends. They'll stab each other in the back and then a week later they're back to being friends. Their relationships are very odd. That would never happen between boys/men. If you stabbed your friend in the back, he'd never be your friend again.

    Maybe if they punched each other out it would change things. I don't know. I just know women's friendships are different.
    I agree with you about boys not boxing girls, but a lot of girls could beat up a lot of boys at that age, and they might even have an edge in size and strength when they're in the 10 to 13 range. After that, junior high school boys' soccer teams regularly beat elite women's soccer teams, so the girls better savor those few years, especially in this crazy trans era.

  2. #202
    Its Kingston 12 now oszkar07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:58 PM
    Location
    GreatSouthernLand
    Meta-Ethnicity
    HungaricScythianSlavoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    HungBrit
    Ancestry
    HungaryBritain
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    European
    Politics
    Centrist
    Hero
    SoulRebel
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Age
    **
    Gender
    Posts
    4,331
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,323
    Given: 10,279

    1 Not allowed!

    Default

    Girls are very vicious towards each other and so maybe it'll be good for them to knock each other around.

    I've argued that girls/women don't have real friends. They'll stab each other in the back and then a week later they're back to being friends. Their relationships are very odd. That would never happen between boys/men. If you stabbed your friend in the back, he'd never be your friend again.

    Maybe if they punched each other out it would change things. I don't know. I just know women's friendships are different.

    Not saying that this necessarily applies to all females.
    But just sayin, Id worked with a team of females and got to witness this first hand, the level of double talk and back stabbing between them was next level.
    On the one hand it was all flowery and sweet comments between them then suddenly when the other is out of the room the knives were out,gossip,backstabbing the works. I got to witness how fake people can be and how
    elite they can be at fakeness and duplicity.
    Phillipians 4:13

    The Cuervo Gold
    The fine Colombian
    Make tonight a wonderful thing

  3. #203
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Last Online
    06-29-2022 @ 02:37 PM
    Location
    New Mexico
    Meta-Ethnicity
    anglo-saxon
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Conservative Christian
    Religion
    Baptist
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Gender
    Posts
    124
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 7

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Remind me: didn't you guys break off from Britain at least in part because your founding fathers opposed that principle and instead believed that all (White) men should have the right to vote?
    No.

    https://constitution.congress.gov/br...e-1/section-2/



    Only landowners could vote.

  4. #204
    Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Colonel Frank Grimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Kekistan
    Ethnicity
    Kekistani
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Religion
    Esoteric Kekism
    Gender
    Posts
    19,947
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,202
    Given: 10,882

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    I agree with you about boys not boxing girls, but a lot of girls could beat up a lot of boys at that age, and they might even have an edge in size and strength when they're in the 10 to 13 range. After that, junior high school boys' soccer teams regularly beat elite women's soccer teams, so the girls better savor those few years, especially in this crazy trans era.
    Yeah, until boys hit puberty you do see some girls who can outmuscle boys their age.

    But I prefer girls to be sugar and spice and everything nice (while also being able to defend themselves) and don't want boys to get it into their heads that getting physical with a girl is fine.

  5. #205
    Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Colonel Frank Grimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Kekistan
    Ethnicity
    Kekistani
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Religion
    Esoteric Kekism
    Gender
    Posts
    19,947
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,202
    Given: 10,882

    3 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    That's funny because I've rarely had issues with Aframs. The last time I had an issue was with a security guard years ago who was being a dick.

    They're often friendly towards me. They must sense I'm a powerful male.

    As a kid, I had a couple of incidents with Black kids but kids test each other; that's what they do.
    A random Black guy waved at me from his truck. Now it can't be denied I'm loved by all.

    Controversial view: I don't believe European nations should save illegal immigrants who run into trouble at sea. It's a hard decision but by not doing so there will be less of it.

    I'd be able to live with myself because I'd let it be known far and wide if you put yourself in this situation you won't get help and so I've made it very clear what would happen.

    If you make it to the land you will be dumped twenty miles off from the Libyan shore and good luck avoiding the slave traders who will be there licking their lips if you're able to make it to shore.

    Harsh? Yes but I let it be known what would happen. I'm sorry, person fleeing hunger and all other types of nastiness, but turning the 1st World into the 3rd World doesn't help.

  6. #206
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Richmondbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:06 PM
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Gender
    Posts
    13,767
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,462
    Given: 8,913

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    A few more from me:

    It should be considered lawful to run over protestors if they are blocking roadways or highways. They are endangering themselves and others

    Women should not hold office of any kind or be allowed to vote. They can own firearms, though

    Men should get custody of children in a divorce settlement

    Pitbulls should be illegal to own

    No reparations for Negroes

    Miscegenation should be made illegal again.

    Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

  7. #207
    Veteran Member Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:42 PM
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Norman, Saxon
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Gender
    Posts
    3,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,478
    Given: 2,684

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Yeah, until boys hit puberty you do see some girls who can outmuscle boys their age.

    But I prefer girls to be sugar and spice and everything nice (while also being able to defend themselves) and don't want boys to get it into their heads that getting physical with a girl is fine.
    I don't think that it's the beginning of puberty in each case. It's when the testosterone hits the muscles, and the little brothers put their big sisters in check.

  8. #208
    Veteran Member Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:42 PM
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Norman, Saxon
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Gender
    Posts
    3,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,478
    Given: 2,684

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    A random Black guy waved at me from his truck. Now it can't be denied I'm loved by all.

    Controversial view: I don't believe European nations should save illegal immigrants who run into trouble at sea. It's a hard decision but by not doing so there will be less of it.

    I'd be able to live with myself because I'd let it be known far and wide if you put yourself in this situation you won't get help and so I've made it very clear what would happen.

    If you make it to the land you will be dumped twenty miles off from the Libyan shore and good luck avoiding the slave traders who will be there licking their lips if you're able to make it to shore.

    Harsh? Yes but I let it be known what would happen. I'm sorry, person fleeing hunger and all other types of nastiness, but turning the 1st World into the 3rd World doesn't help.
    What just happened? It looks like Creoda commandeered your computer.

  9. #209
    Veteran Member Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:42 PM
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Norman, Saxon
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Gender
    Posts
    3,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,478
    Given: 2,684

    2 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    A few more from me:

    It should be considered lawful to run over protestors if they are blocking roadways or highways. They are endangering themselves and others

    Women should not hold office of any kind or be allowed to vote. They can own firearms, though

    Men should get custody of children in a divorce settlement

    Pitbulls should be illegal to own

    No reparations for Negroes

    Miscegenation should be made illegal again.

    Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    Yikes! You really *don't* want a career in mainstream entertainment, do you?

  10. #210
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Richmondbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:06 PM
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Gender
    Posts
    13,767
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,462
    Given: 8,913

    0 Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    Yikes! You really *don't* want a career in mainstream entertainment, do you?
    Too liberal?

    Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. maybe that sounds controversial but...
    By Mortimer in forum United States
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-30-2017, 07:39 AM
  2. The views towards you
    By Vyacheslav in forum Dating and Relationships
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-29-2017, 05:59 PM
  3. Another Controversial Poll
    By Gooding in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-24-2014, 02:16 AM
  4. Your Views On Fur?
    By Oresai in forum Animals and Nature
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 02:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •