Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

The Ocean Of Light

The Spirit of the wind is cheering the coming noon of a storm,
    Churning high in the sky into a glorious curtain of light to form.
    I can hear the exhilarating thunders hailing above the sky,
    As if anouncing the advent of the fury of truth and light,
    My heart can not help rejoicing in a reveling delight,
    To witness the revelation from the storm`s Eye.

The Beatles of creation shake the Earth with their steamrollers,
    Smashing the rotten pumpkins, splashing the Pink fluid of the liars.
    This is the music of the storm of light, only the ears of the ocean can hear,
    That embraces my fury, my vengence, my desires into profound patience,
    All the life of the ocean rejoice !! welcome our new member,
    Which is released from the ruins of hypocrisy, into our vital convalescence
    The Beatles of light, come, the creator of truth, of light, of friendship,
    You have been imprisoned for too long, by the vicious traitorship.
    Light up the sky, my mind, and the storm and ocean!!
    Ride on the thunder of fury, shine forth from the Eye of the Revolution,
    I can see your wings, your revelation,
    I can hear your music, your triumphant legion.

---Because it was me who released you from the dungeon

Photonius

光明之海

风之精灵在欢喜地期待着正午的风暴,
    在天空中舞动翻弄着投射光明的账幕。
    我听到欢庆地闪电在天边传达开幕词,
    即将迎来光明,真理与胜利的开幕词!
    我心舞动,与闪电的闪光一起在起舞,
    期待着暴风之眼即将带来的光明启示。

神圣的甲虫门用他们的滚石动摇地球,
    碾碎那些腐朽的臭南瓜们,粉色的污秽液体洒遍大地,
    这美妙的音乐只有大海的耳朵能听到,
    因为大海包容了我一切的愤怒与欲望。
    所以,大海的众生们,在今日欢庆吧!
    迎接我们新的家族成员,被解放的光!
    被解放的光明将带来世界复苏的喜讯。

啊,光明的甲虫,来吧,光明的使者,友谊的载体~!

你被囚禁在虚伪与背叛的笼中太久了,
    照亮天空,我之心灵,还有着暴风雨
    和海洋,
    用愤怒的闪电传播真理吧,从风暴的
    中心向全世界散布你的讯息!!
    我看的到你的羽翼,你的光明之启示!
    我听得到你的音乐,和你胜利的步伐!!

--因为我就是那个解放你的人。

光子。

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I finally have realized why CCP opposes the release of contaminated water into the ocean by Japan. Not because that Japan might bungle the process of decontaminating the radioactive waters before dumping into teh ocean, but, they CCP themself probably have dump un-reported amounts of contaminated waters into the ocean themselves. Whatever and however Japan had decontaminated those radio-waters before dumping, good or bad, such huge amount of radiowaters dumping into the ocean will offset the pre-existing contaminant(not to to mention the process will be 30 years long), the world will start closely to monitor the radio-waters that have been dumped into the ocean by either Japan or the rest of the world. Especially China, China is planning to the build more than 100 nuclear plants in the future, they will need to dispose of their own huge amount of radiowaters, therefore the side-effect of this will be CCP themself will become more conspicuous to the world supervision in their own practices both in the past and future. Not only Japan`s policy will curb the capacity of the ocean of diluting the radio-waters, also offset the China`s own practice on disposing of their own radio-waters. CCP is indeed the most shameless government in the world if not the evilest, of course they are not the latter, the latter is somebody else.

我终于知道为什么共产党那么使劲地批判日本倾倒核污水了。并不是害怕日本在处理核污水上面搞豆腐渣或者污染 海洋那么单纯,而是他们自己的核污染处理历史很可能被日本的核污水给衬托出来。首先,无论日本在排放前对核 污水的处理是否达标,还是不达标,都会把共产党们过去处理核污水的黑历史给衬托出来。比如说, 假如日本处理 好了,那么日本倾倒核废水就引起全世界的注意,如此一来,必然会注意到共产党自己是如何处理核废水的!!再 来,如果不达标,日本的核污水也会极大的缩减海洋稀释核污水的能力,这才引出了共产党批判日本说太平洋不是 日本下水道的说法,其真正的潜台词就是太平洋是我共产党的下水道,你排了我还怎么排?不就被人发现了么?知 道了吧,共产党就是世界上最无耻的政府,也许不是最邪恶的,但肯定是最无耻的。

--Photonius/光子。
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 08-24-2023 at 05:01 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Pity our cats--the most innocent fish lovers, cat foods will have much sea fish ingredients, so I will try to have freshwater fishes for them.

以后自己养的猫,多用河鱼,少喂食饲料了,因为可能都带有很多的海鲜类添加物。

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

After I posted above posts, my browse page recommended me a video saying that japanese contaminated water is different from the processed water from normal powerplants. However, the fact remains that nuclear waste is all the same, let alone as China now have much more nuclear powerplants than Japan and most are also built near sea shores. For in China it is inconvenient to browse such sensitive infos, it is up to you everyone to look into. Those metallic contaminants from Fukushima are not harmless indeed, and will make sea fishes unsuitable for food for 2-3 decades, but that is all. However, Japan would be the first to be affected by the bungled decontamination of the heavy matters. It is unlikely that Japan will release the waste waters with too much leftover heavy matters. So the only remaining issue is the tritium the common byproduct of the reactor, it is questionable as to the practice of China themselves in dealing with is element. The only problem of Japan is they release at once too much amount of the waste water, by nature, in terms of tritium as the main contaminant, the chinese waste waters and the japanese decontaminated water are exactly the same, only Japan has to release them too much at once. SO, it is clear, the fearmongering criticism by China is trying to divert the attention from their own practices.

Tritium is radioactive hydrogen. It is generated in nature by the interaction between cosmic rays and the atmosphere. The average natural concentration of tritium in environmental waters has been estimated to range from 3.2 to 24 picocuries per liter of water. Although naturally occurring on Earth, significant amounts of tritium are also generated by human activity, including the operation of nuclear power plants, the manufacture of nuclear weapons, and atomic bomb testing. In fact, releases of tritium from nuclear power plants to the atmosphere have reached as high as tens of thousands of curies in one year, and releases to bodies of water have measured as high as tens of millions of picocuries per liter.

The current U.S. Environmental Protection Agency standard for permissible levels of tritium in drinking water is 20,000 picocuries per liter. Please note: permissible does not mean safe.

A Picocurie is one trillionth of a curie, therefore, by above article, the amount per year of all nuclear powerplants of the world release the waste water or vapor of the tritrium concetration 10s of trillion times of the natural concentration(by metric tons not sure, have not found yet). It is like one spoon of suger for 10 liter of water as natural in the entire world, but the man-made water released into the nature by concentration of suger is 10 trillion spoons for 10 liter of water, that is, if they only released 10 liter of waste water, there have to be 10 trillion spoons of suger, and if the waste water is normal, then, the amount of water released is equal to 10 trillion liters of water. Of course, they will have to release enormous amount of waste water to prove the waste water is safe and of course, they are not safe. So you can see, by tritium as the major issue here, Fukushima waste water is no much different from the rest of the world, the only difference is they have to release too much at a time.

But why I have to eat japanese seafood after all, I am with chinese government to bar japanese export of their contaminated food. Of course they are unsafe, not only by tritium, also by the heavy elements, which have to use a few decades to sink into the seabed or to be wasted in half-lives.

刚刚回到彼站就看到被推送视频,说什么普通的核处理水和福岛核废水是两回事,我也认为是的。但是这里要说明 的是,那些很重的金属性放射性物质是很容易被过滤的,但不可能完全被过滤,而且日本也不太可能会很认真的去 过滤,日本倾倒到海里面的核污染大致可以认为是比较马虎处理的核废水,为什么呢?因为处理那么多的核废水成 本是很巨大的,就算单单是为了处理那些放射性的重金属物质。我们可以认为,太平洋的海鲜在未来 的20-30年内都不适合食用。这是事实。然而,这并不是最重要的,不吃海鲜死不了,就算是盐,日本在这方面是受影 响最大的,日本也不太可能马虎到连盐也吃不了的地步,何况我们不在日本。所以,我们可以认为,日本入海的核 废水是这样的,对海鲜有危害,因为生物富集效应,但是对海盐的危害有限,日本在这方面应该确实努力了,否则 先死的是他们自己。而且海盐也会随着洋流搅动的,所以是可以看成稀释金属性核废料的一个组成部 分。

那么剩下的问题就是氚,这个无法去除,然而氚是所有核电站的正常产物,产量是多少?上面的文章没有直接给出 量,只给出每年所排放的量里面的氚比例,根据上面,目前全世界的所有核电站加起来,所排放的废水量中氚比例 是自然界里面10万亿倍每年, 也就说,假设他们排放的核污水的体积和重量为0,单单算氚,氚的重量就是自然界含量的10万亿倍;换句话说 吧,假设他们排的废水是完全安全的,符合自然的比例,那么他们需要排放整个地球的水量来稀释!!大家是否迷 糊了?10万亿倍的比例不是量,但是可以用来推测排出的量,假设人工排放氚的量和地球自然含量是一样的,3 0公斤左右,那么他们排放的废水不就是地球水量的10万亿分之一么?所以每年人工排放的氚多也多不到哪里去 的,只是日本一下子排的很多而已。
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 08-24-2023 at 01:30 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information