Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Wise, to be wise for what? for whom? An amount of sincere stupidity is a sign of a good heart for man. A man that is so distinguishedly wise is nothing but a sign of corrupted mind. So what? if my stupidity leads me to hell then that is my fate, it has nothing to do with my faith in God because I never consider faith as a sure ticket for heaven. Besides how can people really cherish the aeternal life in heaven when they do not know how to cherish the present life. No wonder why so many obviously honest people do not end well, we blame the demons, but it is just the way that truly godly people walk their passages of life. Where is heaven that people may go? if there is any key to ensure their entry and salvation, then that will be just prayers, if prayers do not help, then there is nothing to be worried about heaven and hell, because, how would honest people ask for definitive means or rewards for their good deeds and a good heart? for a passport into heaven and for aeternal life? If Gods reason is impalpable as some might argue, then, how can he be as impalpable as to be so occultic that would require definitive rewards that good people would not care to ask for? This way of reasoning seems so simple but actually so deficient. If you really believe in something how come you concentrate on afterlife and going to heaven? how can a truly faithful mind work in this way? Anybody?
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 06-17-2022 at 06:52 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

There is no such thing as western hegemony, the hegemony agenda is infantile reactionary used as propaganda toward the complex issues of internationalist order. the USA is a sham created by internationalists and UK is a cultural disguise, the real actors are those internationalists that hide inside every country in the world. The entire USA and its federal reserves, CIA and war machines are puppets of communists. The real enemy is inside your own country.

The commies hide inside every country and control the USA from all over the world. This is the truth of the USA imperialism, it is a fake. The USA established as a decoy from communist imperialism, a scarecrow for the popular mass opinion control.

历史上的大部分所谓的农民起义都背后有人,特别是黄巢这种对文化造成巨大破坏的所谓起义。几千年历史下来, 世界上几乎鲜有真正纯粹的农民运动。真正控制美国的人并不一定在美国,也不一定是美国国家,美国是国际共产 的傀儡,真正控制美国人是共产国际组织,这个组织潜伏在世界上的所有国家里面,伪装成那里的爱国主义者,利 用美国来做障眼法和替罪羊,来掩盖他们自己的罪行。为什么要这么做?因为要控制当地的农民和社会运动,他们 需要长期潜伏,这些人就像是艾滋病毒一样,潜伏,潜移默化地影响一个民族的历史和思想,从内部腐化和分解掉 ,然后借用外部的组织力量,美国就是这样的力量,由内而外地进行压迫。

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

There is no such thing as western hegemony, the hegemony agenda is infantile reactionary used as propaganda toward the complex issues of internationalist order. the USA is a sham created by internationalists and UK is a cultural disguise, the real actors are those internationalists that hide inside every country in the world. The entire USA and its federal reserves, CIA and war machines are puppets of communists. The real enemy is inside your own country.

The commies hide inside every country and control the USA from all over the world. This is the truth of the USA imperialism, it is a fake. The USA established as a decoy from communist imperialism, a scarecrow for the popular mass opinion control.

历史上的大部分所谓的农民起义都背后有人,特别是黄巢这种对文化造成巨大破坏的所谓起义。
    All the peasant and civil wars of all countries in written human history all had internationalist interferences, especially those which caused huge cultural destructions.

几千年历史下来,世界上几乎鲜有真正纯粹的农民运动。真正控制美国的人并不一定在美国,也不一定是美国国家 ,美国是国际共产的傀儡,真正控制美国人是共产国际组织,这个组织潜伏在世界上的所有国家里面,伪装成那里 的爱国主义者,利用美国来做障眼法和替罪羊,来掩盖他们自己的罪行。
    The real manipulators of the USA do not necessarily dwell inside the USA and the west, they would hide inside every single country in the world and pretend to a patriot there, and then use the USA as the scarecrow and decoy for diverting mass attention, from their own corruption and crimes inside their local adoptive countries.

为什么要这么做?因为要控制当地的农民和社会运动,他们需要长期潜伏,这些人就像是艾滋病毒一样,潜伏,潜 移默化地影响一个民族的历史和思想,从内部腐化和分解掉,然后借用外部的组织力量,美国就是这样的力量,由 内而外地进行压迫。

Why are they doing this? because they want to control the people from the most foundamental classes and their ideological and historical movements, they creep inside people in the most insidious ways, for millania and centuries and incite every so called "revolutions" and destroy culture and truth and people using foreign machines like the USA as a concerted operation with their inside works.

COMMUNISM IS THE REAL HIV VIRUS. IT COMES AGAINST CHRIST, AGAINST TRUTH, AGAINST ALL THAT IS GOOD.

Franssois de La Rochefoucauld:

"There are heros in evil as well as in good.
    "

These evil parasites can pretend to be virtous peasants, workers, common people in any country!!! they would practice the acts of asceticism and maintain impecunious lives, while, they would deliberately promote debaucheries onto people and then make them enemies of the people. THUS MAKING PEOPLE GO AGAINST EACH OTHER. They are the real walking filth of the world, however they pretend to be virtous and good, they can never pretend to be HONEST. HONESTY alone is their fatal weakness, be they rich or poor, be of whatever birth, they have to lie to survive and prosper. This is how they lead the society into a world of dishonesty club, making people believe to be dishonest is a form of growing up.

KNOW THE SECRET OF THOSE HUMBLE EVILS. KNOW THEIR DISHONESTY. KNOW THEIR LIES. THEY HIDE BETWEEN US, THEY WORK LIKE US, LIVE LIKE US, BUT THEY LIE ON EVERYTHING OUT OF THEIR MOST PROFOUND INSTINCT OF EVIL. THESE ARE THE TRUE ENEMY OF HUMANITY OF CHRIST OF PEOPLE OF EVERYTHING.

Last edited by Hexachordia; 06-21-2022 at 05:30 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The Secret of the Humble Evil.

The greatest revelation from hell:

The Humble Evil or The Heros of Evil.

Everybody has been taking dishonesty very lightly, at least lightly enough to make dishonesty a code of social success, never though such code could have been a work of seccret and deliberate social indoctrination. Sounds like conspiracy? look at my posts throughout TA, even though I change position many times but everything comes togather in a almost seamless way. I do not need to borrow any mass hysteria mechanism to hype up my theories. The humble evil, which deliberately follows the path of the commons to infect them, and make them miserable and ever more miserable; whenever Christ shed light unto their hell, these filths would swarm up again over people not that they loyally and piously follow their path of faith toward peoples endless miseries but that Christ always try lift people from their miseries and then these parasites would swarm again. They are the parasites of Christ` mercy that follow people for aeternity for all the profundity of hell, so inadvertantly also attract these filthes to people in miseries.

As above I have characterized their traits, dishonesty alone is their telltale sign of evil that they are not the members of people and humankind. They can pretend to as miserable as anyone even seem to be more miserable than everyone else, but they always lie. Notice the lie, it is the key to find the true evil inside yourself and the others. But they would also sacrifice their own lives for their lies too, they would do anything for their lies to survive, yes, more than they would strive for physical survival, they can strive for the survival of their lies at all cost. Not to underestimate the evils. To this point, I even have a bit admiration for them however, they are still the parasites upon Christ.

Nobody can be really sure that one is not that humble evil untill you can be fully devoted to good.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 06-21-2022 at 06:07 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The sacrifice of lives for lies is the sign of their non-human nature.

Ironically the communists`most admirable trait, self-sacrifice for lies, is the very sign of their non-human nature, not an allegory but to be spoken as an existential fact. Humanity can form a global community but not with non-humans, I am not sure if future can show more possibilities of coexistence like various viruses adapting to human body. But not now. I adopt zero and absolute zero ideological compromisation toward communism. Therefore existentially they are non-humans in my book. Heros of evil can not be taken as modelsof courage or virtue for whatever injustice they suffer for their lies, because the lies are the progenitor of all human vices they understand this nature and the very truth of their own lies otherwise they would not target the common people and hide among us. The commoner race is an aeternal battleground between the liars and god`s people, living among the commons does not have to mean fables and unconditional virtues, it is also where the most vicious species of evil hide themselves and procreate. Sometimes you will get the impression that the common people are hopeless it is how this impression comes. The true evil corrupts the entire kingdom of Christ from the very lowest foundation of human society, from the most miserable individual`s soul and mind, just to show the lie that Christ have forgotten about these people.

AT the end, they would solicit their own miseries to elevate themselves above other peoples, they will forever cry victimhood, so much repercussion in your mind about how commies blame the western imperialism and colonialism? The west is an excellent actor nothing more, they are the actors of the "outside" enemies and evils to divert people from their own inside enemies which are the greatest enemy of humankind and Christ. Not just these insiders are the enemy of people, no, no, they are the enemy of gods and Christ and every living creature in this universe. This is why it is so worthy for the west to take up this role playing and prosper from it. All the miseries, vinctimhoods upon their commie heads are self-solicited and self-induced on deliberation not even unwittingly. Oh, you mister USA, how many political and theatrical resources R you going to provide for to these commie filth? you play the villains and get the merits and sit aside to watch the whole world burn from inside while people looking from their smothering windows and pointing fingers at you. Is this very funny for you? a lowbrow game. Evils tricks are forever boring however they might seem great when you can see through the constructs. They are banal, disgusting, nauseating, the very essence of banality of the world. All the evils contain this haunting banality which they try hard to disguise. I might proudly ask to assume the glory of a roach spray for revealing all their lies. Disgusting lowbrow tricks.

Therefore the so called heros of evil is the act of evil itself, they have no life from the beginning, soulless, worthless, like rampant roaches and mosquitos that suck every tiny trophy just for a day of life, can you call mosquitos heroic? hidden inside the darkness, afraid to face God, to face their own true face, the most foundamental form of cowardice, this is an illusion of heroism, they just pay for their own cowardice which far exceeds in disgrace and shame all their self-induced miseries. And people are OK to lose to this non-humans. Are U?
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 06-21-2022 at 08:52 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

DO NOT CRY "WESTERN HEGEMONY"/"WESTERN IMPERIALISM" IN MY EYES ANYMORE. I AM BURNING AND WILL BURN FOR AETERNITY FROM THIS VERY SECOND. THE ENEMY IS NAMED AND EXCLAIMED. I AM NOT EXCUSING THIS AS SHEER STUPIDITY ANYMORE. CALL ME SICK I AM SICK OF ALL THESE SICK GAMES. MY FURY IS MY PROOF OF MY TRUTH, MY FIRE IS MY TESTAMENT!!!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

THIS BATTLE GOTTA BE FOUGHT IN HELL, LETS LIFT THE UNDERGROUND FIRE UPON THIS SOIL TO MAKE A STAGE AND A RING. THESE FILTHS GOTTA BE BURNING ALONG WITH THE REST OF US UNTILL THEY EVAPORIZED FROM CHRIST`S MEMORIES.

I WILL BRING CHRIST NAME INTO HELL AND TRAMPLE ON ALL MAN`S TESTAMENTS.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Hamlet:" I essentially am not in madness, But mad in craft."

The Devine Fury and Madness.

How to know if you are just a nutcase? or are in a devine fury or a devine madness? Look to Hamlet`s quote: the madness of wonderful and exquisite crafts of destiny, of fury, of ones own pilgrimage to the lost heart and truth.

Hamlet is an example of a mad warrior genius, an embodiment of that devine fury and madness we can look up to as our model warrior against the insider evil, like against his own uncle that usurped his fathers throne and his mothers hands and bed, an impurity in his own royal blood.(Read Hamlet now, if you have not)

Your insider evil might not be of the same name of mine as the communists, you will have to find them out by your own work and devotion. I am born in China and China is my starting point, my ideas got stuck in China but aflow here. Without much changes in China I can not stereotype a model insider for everyone, for they can shapeshift and can hide better than I could imagine. They are half-invisible, but real. See them with your hawk eye from the bosom with a burning heart in devine fire. You will see throught all the false fogs to your prey of evil.

Lets say when we are in a devine fury:" Am not in madness, But mad in craft."
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 06-21-2022 at 03:51 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Rivalry for women.

Scoop little children for exploitation isn`t stealing? using the advantages of adult social influences and money to prey on the most vulnerable people is ethically theft. Paedoism is therefore, sexual thefts for me.

Filths steal women from us, starting from the illegal ages, they are by all means paedos, boys and girls will be exploited alike. But they have a superstitious penchant for small girls for their own evil magics and lusts.

The suffering of little children by filths exploitation is one of major causes of social corruption. I do not really believe the paedo trend had been really suppressed. It is still active everywhere in all countries. What influence of paedoism brings to society, look at Bengal, India, where little children suffer sexual violence, the whole society become so so funny, never to be taken seriously again: The whole nation becomes a old toddler retard. I really promote death penalty for paedo criminals, at least chemical castration. Age of consent in China is now 14, amazingly young. It means by mutual consent, 14 is legal. But in case of rape, before 18 all girls should be considered small enough to be protected under the clause of the aggravated assault sentence for chemical castration or death penalty for typical cases. This means if you are in relationship with a girl before 18, and however at the age of consent of 14, you still have to be careful enough for the delicacy of her consent. This delicacy will discourage people from unwanted intimacy with little children. So doesn`t my idea sounds cool?

Why I even talk? I mean, lets consider sending paedos to new concentration camps for lifetime slave labor or squads if we can take power politically. Some say they wanna shot gays but I want to sign a warrant for subsidized bullets for these.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 06-22-2022 at 06:27 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ethical thefts.

Elusive criminality evades peoples attention through various means of social manipulation, paedoism is one of these types of theft and probably the most original and archtypical ethical theft. This explains why many usurpers and kleptocrats are paedos, as their major crime is ethical thefts, done through intimidation, deception and bribery coercion and exploiting children has been their primary motivational inspiration. This correlation strongly supports my harshness toward paedo crimes.

From paedoism, they had continued to corrupt society in similar ways they deceive, lure, coerce little children: like legal ambiguities for financial tycoons in Wallstreet(you remember several large scam cases there gone loose untill now?those scams had official background you silly!!), and real estate leverages(remember my teachings on realestate, how insidious can landgrab be?), political lobbying(double dealings, they cheat people everyday), almost all sorts of organized social injustice can find their methodological and ethical prototypes in paedoism. Therefore, to ensure a healthy and vital society, it is absolutely necessary to make legal terms for special protection of before-adult children from all sorts of exploitations, in a way to consider children as a national PROPERTY. However, age of consent can be varied according to cultures. Women paedos can be sentenced in leniency, because of no way political rivalry with them, yes, the paedo issue of men has profound political relevance, therefore, men paedos deserve harsher sentences.

Well, it sounds like the common starting point to fight the insider-evils, could be from the paedo rings.

Last edited by Hexachordia; 06-22-2022 at 07:02 AM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information