Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,196
    Given: 9,818

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jankec View Post
    Yeah, it is rightful and peaceful military operation against the Nazi regime, as well as it was in Hungary in 1956.
    I dont care the national myths, i do care about only facts. I know the myth of 56', its an unquestionable thing in Hungary. But lets check the facts and it's background.
    The first step of 56' happened in 1941 when Hungary declared war on Russia, although the russian government supported the hungarian territorial claims in the Carpathian Basin especially in Romania even if Hungary stays neutral. Despite the friendly attitude of russians the hungarian foreign minister Béla Imrédy was cold with Molotov, because Hungary was hardcore anticommunist at this time, so it was impossible to make alliance with Russia, but instead of neutrality the government declared war on Russia. This is the reason why the russian troops were in Budapest because of WW2.

After 1990 and the fall of communism the new democratic government created a myth around the ""democratic and liberal"" Imre Nagy the revolutionary leader of 56' although he was communist in the reality, not even democrat, he also participated in the stalinist terror during the Rákosi system. Nagy wanted such reform communist system what existed in Yogoslavia, he didnt want to join to the western block neither to the soviet block. Yes russians did many crimes in 56', just like the hungarian army in Russia during the WW2, so why should i hate Russia?
    1. Its not Soviet Union anymore.
    2. In the 90' years Russia gived compensation for 56' and the soviet occupation. For example Hungary kept the complete soviet infrastructure including trains, buildings, tons of military vehicle, weapons etc.
    3. Between 1918-1919 Russia was the only country that supported hungarians against the entente intervention.

Basically Russia was friendly with Hungary after the WW1, just like today, its time to rethink the hungarian-russian relations especially nowadays when Hungary is alone against the EU dictators. Do you know what ukrainians did with the hungarian minority in Subcarpathia? They harassed them all the time, they banned the hungarian language, they droped bomb on the hungarian kultur house, they humiliated the hungarian memorial in Vereczke, dont make me laugh that Hungary must sopport these agressors.
    Russia didnt start any war, this war started in 2015, when the ukrainian govermenment attacked their own minorites by weapons.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Zagreb
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 298
    Given: 214

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I dont care the national myths, i do care about only facts. I know the myth of 56', its an unquestionable thing in Hungary. But lets check the facts and it's background.
    The first step of 56' happened in 1941 when Hungary declared war on Russia, although the russian government supported the hungarian territorial claims in the Carpathian Basin especially in Romania even if Hungary stays neutral. Despite the friendly attitude of russians the hungarian foreign minister Béla Imrédy was cold with Molotov, because Hungary was hardcore anticommunist at this time, so it was impossible to make alliance with Russia, but instead of neutrality the government declared war on Russia. This is the reason why the russian troops were in Budapest because of WW2.

After 1990 and the fall of communism the new democratic government created a myth around the ""democratic and liberal"" Imre Nagy the revolutionary leader of 56' although he was communist in the reality, not even democrat, he also participated in the stalinist terror during the Rákosi system. Nagy wanted such reform communist system what existed in Yogoslavia, he didnt want to join to the western block neither to the soviet block. Yes russians did many crimes in 56', just like the hungarian army in Russia during the WW2, so why should i hate Russia?
    1. Its not Soviet Union anymore.
    2. In the 90' years Russia gived compensation for 56' and the soviet occupation. For example Hungary kept the complete soviet infrastructure including trains, buildings, tons of military vehicle, weapons etc.
    3. Between 1918-1919 Russia was the only country that supported hungarians against the entente intervention.

Basically Russia was friendly with Hungary after the WW1, just like today, its time to rethink the hungarian-russian relations especially nowadays when Hungary is alone against the EU dictators. Do you know what ukrainians did with the hungarian minority in Subcarpathia? They harassed them all the time, they banned the hungarian language, they droped bomb on the hungarian kultur house, they humiliated the hungarian memorial in Vereczke, dont make me laugh that Hungary must sopport these agressors.
    Russia didnt start any war, this war started in 2015, when the ukrainian govermenment attacked their own minorites by weapons.
    I don't hate Russians too (I even like them), only Russian imperialists who attack other countries in 21. century and commit war crimes. Ironically, they are killing a lot of civilians especially in former pro-Russian parts of Ukraine and a lot of their own soldiers (obviously they don't care about their lives).

This war started in 2015? Really? Maybe you forget Russian occupation of Crimea in 2014? Or their support for unlawful separatists in Donbas? You blame all Ukrainian people for few isolated incidents committed by who knows who (maybe even provocatours)? Why other minorities like Crimean Tatars want to live in Ukraine? Why Jews don't have any problem, or Romanians? Are there any conflicts between Hungarians and Ukrainians there from the past? If I remember, you claimed something that "Rusyns" in Subcarpathia don't want live in Ukraine? Did they do those vandalisms or someone else? Are Ukrainians responsible for it?

Your claims about Hungarian revolution also show me that you have very different attitudes regarding international law and national sovereignty. I would never connect events in 1941. and 1956. neither accept "the right to revenge". I also think that every nation and state should have its right to create its own politics, even if it is communist state.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    SW European
    Ethnicity
    Indigenous
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,627
    Given: 21,630

0 Not allowed!

Do you think your country need to be denazified?

Last Online
    Today @ 04:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,196
    Given: 9,818

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jankec View Post
    I don't hate Russians too (I even like them), only Russian imperialists who attack other countries in 21. century and commit war crimes. Ironically, they are killing a lot of civilians especially in former pro-Russian parts of Ukraine and a lot of their own soldiers (obviously they don't care about their lives).

This war started in 2015? Really? Maybe you forget Russian occupation of Crimea in 2014? Or their support for unlawful separatists in Donbas? You blame all Ukrainian people for few isolated incidents committed by who knows who (maybe even provocatours)? Why other minorities like Crimean Tatars want to live in Ukraine? Why Jews don't have any problem, or Romanians? Are there any conflicts between Hungarians and Ukrainians there from the past? If I remember, you claimed something that "Rusyns" in Subcarpathia don't want live in Ukraine? Did they do those vandalisms or someone else? Are Ukrainians responsible for it?

Your claims about Hungarian revolution also show me that you have very different attitudes regarding international law and national sovereignty. I would never connect events in 1941. and 1956. neither accept "the right to revenge". I also think that every nation and state should have its right to create its own politics, even if it is communist state.
    Okay so your narrative is i must hate the russian government because of 56'. Tell me pls what Putin has to do with 56'? He was 4 years old at this time. If i must hate them because of history, then by this logic all europeans must hate each other for historical reasons. Do you think its a good way?
    Youre a perfect example how the globalist media brainwash the peoples. Basically you have no any objective sources only the mainstream. You know i dont care the media neither the western neither the russian, but there were many interview with subcarpathian hungarians, i also follow a youtuber guy who was born there and they all said same things: this whole conflict started in Maidan when the new ukrainian government opressed the minorities and attacked them by weapons. Thats called ukrainization. This is the reason why donbas russians armored themselves, and the azov brigade started a bloody ethnic cleansing. Interesting Putin reports on these events, just like the hungarian government is talked about it in the EU parlament, but the western answer was totally apathy and blindness, but they supported the ukrainian goverment. This is the reason why there is war now.

Why Jews don't have any problem, or Romanians?
    There was a romanian guy here called Carpatz and he posted sources about the suffering of romanian minority too, when ukrainians burned a romanian church in Bukovina. I have jewish friends in Budapest, they said tons of ukrainian jew migrated to Israel because these neonazi maidan revolutionaries commited many atrocities on them. It seems you have no idea about this whole story, but im not surprised you follow only the globalist media....

Do you think your country need to be denazified?
    Youre spanish, you know nothing about it, there are no spaniards in Ukraine. Btw Orbán banned all neonazi in Hungary, just like he banned leftist extremists too, thats why the EU is totally mad. Hungary has the most serious anti-nazi laws in Europe together with Germany, including the symbols, holocaust denial, limitations of their media and organisations. In 2006 the hungarian neonazi/radical putschists destroyed half Budapest when they wanted to get the power, and it was followed by a serious retribution by the government. There are no neonazis in Hungary, your claims is laughable. But the ukrainian neonazis have political power, they are in the army, parlament etc.
    Yes i think if a country commits bloody ethnic cleansing on their minorities, then a military intervention is needed. If Hungary would do it then in the case of Hungary too. This is the only real democratic and liberal answer to defend the human rights. Unfortunately human rights are not really important for globalist, they do care about their global hegemony, this is the only reason why they want to get Ukraine.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,404
    Given: 6,748

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    [As for Hungary] Do you think your country need to be denazified?
    A pretty confused question.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,404
    Given: 6,748

0 Not allowed!

(...) Hungary has the most serious anti-nazi laws in Europe together with Germany, including the symbols, holocaust denial, limitations of their media and organisations. (...)
    Remember this well when this oppression maybe one day will get payed back.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,130
    Given: 58,889

0 Not allowed!

Welcome to the forum
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 03:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ancestry
    Irish German Dutch
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 518
    Given: 1,529

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zahir View Post
    Hello guys and girls,

I am very pleased to be here and excited to meet new people and contribute to this great community.

I am a Muslim of South Asian descent.

I have lived and travelled extensively across Europe; I am always fascinated about what I can learn from its unique culture and native population.

Favourite Euro...

Countries: France, Italy, Sweden

Cities: Paris, Vienna, Geneva

Women: Anita Ekberg (classical), Victoria Silvstedt (modern)

Food: Salmon, Greek Yoghurt, Cottage Cheese

Sports Star: Zinedine Zidane

Empires: Ancient Greek, Roman, Ottoman
    Do you know any Patel's?

Banned
    Last Online
    04-30-2023 @ 07:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Country
    India
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Adrianv2 View Post
    Do you know any Patel's?
    Do you know any Smith's?

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Zagreb
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 298
    Given: 214

0 Not allowed!

Okay so your narrative is i must hate the russian government because of 56'. Tell me pls what Putin has to do with 56'? He was 4 years old at this time. If i must hate them because of history, then by this logic all europeans must hate each other for historical reasons. Do you think its a good way?
    Youre a perfect example how the globalist media brainwash the peoples. Basically you have no any objective sources only the mainstream. You know i dont care the media neither the western neither the russian, but there were many interview with subcarpathian hungarians, i also follow a youtuber guy who was born there and they all said same things: this whole conflict started in Maidan when the new ukrainian government opressed the minorities and attacked them by weapons. Thats called ukrainization. This is the reason why donbas russians armored themselves, and the azov brigade started a bloody ethnic cleansing. Interesting Putin reports on these events, just like the hungarian government is talked about it in the EU parlament, but the western answer was totally apathy and blindness, but they supported the ukrainian goverment. This is the reason why there is war now.
    I think that you misunderstood what I said. I wrote that I don't hate Russians, so it would be very hypocritically to say other person that she "must hate" them. Hate is an unhealthy and harmful feeling. I wanted to explain the same reasons, doctrine and propaganda behind the Russian aggressions in 1956. and 2021. The main reason for both aggressions is an attempt of independent state to operate a sovereign politics (although in Ukraine's case there is equally important old imperial appetite for lands and resources too) and propaganda describes its opponents as "Nazis" and dehumanizes them. Ukraine offers stronger resistance than Hungary and therefore its losses are bigger.

Nothing personal, but I have realized that people who think they are cleverer than other "media brainwashed" people and don't believe to mainstream media often uncritically accept some not very clever conspiracy theories.

Yes, there are only a few Neonazis in Hungary (they exist everywhere, even in Russia, so you cannot say "there are no Neonazis"), but if someone wanted, he could misrepresent it as a Nazi state, just as Ukraine. Why? Because there are Hungarian guards with strong anti Gypsy sentiments, 64 countries movement, far right parties (Jobbik in the past, now some other), antisemitism and revisionism also exist etc.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information