PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Am I a bad person for being disgusted by this? - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Am I a bad person for being disgusted by this?

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,986
    Given: 12,775

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexachordia View Post
    I was a weak boy and now things keep pushing me to the extreme, there is no retreat. Good luck to all you free citizens lets hope for world peace. Cold violences: corruption, ostracization, legal cheats. My brain was way ahead of my physical growth and obviously had gotten some pervert interests in the philosophy. Although many boys liked me for this that was why it was a cold violence but they still prove themself unable to go beyond the mob.
    You should do BJJ.

I am a bit pervert, true, I am not saying to beat up those old classmates, they were my friends too, once friend they will be forever. But it was still a darkness of my life. I let the God blow, I am just a leaf.
    You should definitely do BJJ.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    You should do BJJ.

You should definitely do BJJ.

Jiujitsu? sorry I can not watch yt video. I appreciate your advice I know the danger and power of jiujitsu. I am train my mind primarily and physical power is for the bottomline safety, like Buddhist Thailand and Shaolin in China, using martial arts as a form of mind training, and I must identify the ones to avoid direct conflict with. Buddhism is a great religion.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,986
    Given: 12,775

1 Not allowed!

Jiujitsu? sorry I can not watch yt video. I appreciate your advice I know the danger and power of jiujitsu. I am train my mind primarily and physical power is for the bottomline safety, like Buddhist Thailand and Shaolin in China, using martial arts as a form of mind training, and I must identify the ones to avoid direct conflict with. Buddhism is a great religion.
    The Shaolin and the Wu-Tang have been enemies for ages but if they could put aside their differences... the world is theirs...

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    The Shaolin and the Wu-Tang have been enemies for ages but if they could put aside their differences... the world is theirs...
    I dislike Taoism a bit, too many petty cults that deal with superstitious matters like prolonging one`s life in exchange of sacrifices, ethically I am proned to Christianity so far than Taoism. Shaolin is a bit weaker than Japan and Thailand`s martial traditions, but not totally useless. Even western people when trained in eastern style, they are the strongest.

Last Online
    07-22-2022 @ 08:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dravidian (albino)
    Country
    Canada
    Taxonomy
    Albino Indo Melanid
    Hero
    Meade Skelton (my best friend)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 230
    Given: 345

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Im arguing with a another man on another forum he said

frigidweirdo said:
    Actually you might be surprised at how many gay people had kids. When I was at university I knew a girl who's father (a father of two kids) came out as gay.

It seems he didnt notice anything wrong with a married man and father coming out as gay
    Yes I used wrong nomenclature please forgive that, and mass media here gives the impression that homosexuals are witchhunted. I was best friends with a homosexual (like the biggest faggot you will ever meet, pardon my English) in high school and he would tell me those things all the time. I am a little sympathetic to homosexuals since he would inform me of how he was bullied.

I personally do not care what people do sexually as long as they are not raping animals and children (since they cannot consent) or anyone for that matter. What I am antagonistic of is the overt exhibitionism to the extent of vulgarity. People do not want to know, and my homosexual "best friend" (who would send me pictures of dead raccoons saying "wish this was you" as I was ridiculed for my resemblance to a raccoon) would always insist that he was more "feminine" than me (when I produce estrogen naturally and _ every _ which is impossible for a man) and lie about having sex with every male in sight... this homosexual was over 190cm with super hairy legs and he would fervently insist he was "effeminate" and "twinkish." These homosexuals/femboys make it their identity and are vulgar about it. That homosexual friend of mine would have loud ramblings in public about how he would have sex with everyone. He snatched my phone and blasted Cupcakke in the cafeteria and both of us were sent to the principal's office who pardoned him as he was "gay" and "expressing himself and his culture" did reprimand him about the lyrics

I do not know how I feel about homosexual parenting since children are very affected by the absence of a biological male/female presence (as biological sex is instinctive). I know this very handsome male (probably married now, have not seen him in years and he is 10-15 years older than me) whose mother died when he was young. Though cherished by his father, he was overly attached to every single girlfriend he has had and seems to be oddly obsessed with older women around his mother's age... if that really acceptably functioning man suffered in that way, you can imagine the damage to those who are not as sane as he is.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Dravidian (albino)
    Country
    Canada
    Taxonomy
    Albino Indo Melanid
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Not strange, androgyny attract both sexes, I am androgynous looking myself but I slowly grow into straight-hood, I have an androgynous friend which is 10x better looking than me and I refused to be his gay lover 5 years ago. I felt I am not really into gay relationship, because girls got me first when I was ostracized by some classmates in my first year in college. If a man dared to go against the trend and befriended me in the worst situation first then I would have been gay. Now I am beta+sigma, I talk about my case because I really do not know much about other people, and I am not for the idea that androgyny has to be gay, nothingh pleases me more than androgyny straights can attract much attention from both sexes, if a gay man likes me I would just avoid him now, but in my mind I am not unhappy about the attention.

I am against violence too, just leave them alone and gay people can keep to themselves and a low profile too and I find a low public profile is a great aesthetic virtue, the hype and much attention are a bit disgusting and makes me think of those flamboyant LGBT parade dresses that look awkward.
    To be honest, girls have been attracted to me (even sluts) and I found it a little ~flattering~ but when they would become pervy, I would be disgusted (definitely not to the extent as if they were male, my brain registers heterosexual and homosexual relationships differently)... I thought I was attracted to girls when I was 12-14 and I even had my first kiss with one but it turns out I was not. I reached puberty a bit later than the average so I had a different perception on "sexuality."
    Sexuality is really malleable actually... look at prisons, for example... lust and love are two distinct entities and many people do not have sex with who they are "attracted" to in an aesthetic/romantic sense.

I love androgynous heterosexuals... they are individualistic. I am androgynous sometimes (when I feel like it, I think I am currently in a more feminine phase but I nearly tripped and burnt my hair since my mother has scented candles all over the house... assuming something did occur, I would return to looking more androgynous) and not a lesbian by any definition... I like males who have Y-chromosomes. I do not care (at all) what anyone thinks about me since I do things because I want to do them and they will provide enjoyment for me (I have brain fog, users, and my fingers are perspiring A LOT)
    I know this really effeminate, flamboyant man who works at the hair salon and he is married to a woman with two children, very passionate about makeup and hair
    I know many very tomboyish (athletic or serious) women who are possessive of the men that they love. I know a "transgender man" who is heterosexual and has sex with biological men nearly exclusively pretending to be a "gay man;" I am not sure if that is concerning or not...

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Dravidian (albino)
    Country
    Canada
    Taxonomy
    Albino Indo Melanid
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    I'd recomend you to visit the Japanese Music thread then
    I have participated in that thread and I browsed nearly all of it XD

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,944
    Given: 45,034

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gixajo View Post
    And masturbation too?

And anal sex between a man and a female?

And oral sex?

And dye your hair?

And hate your parents?

And being fat for not stopping eating?

And take medicines when one is sick?

And go places by car, having legs to walk?

And have an ice cream in summer?

Are all of these sins against God's design too?

I would love to know, as right now I fear I am committing a sin against God's design by typing on a laptop to talk to a person thousands of miles away.

If God is a perfect being, omniscient and omnipresent. Why did he leave such ambiguous and even contradictory instructions in his "instruction manual" which is the Bible?

I don't know Richmond, but sometimes I suspect that the Bible was not dictated by God to man, but created directly by man, more specifically by several men, and men that lived in a very different reality than today.
    You are wrong. You should allow the Holy Spirit to convict you of sin and righteousness. If you cannot anymore tell the difference between good and evil, and have a seared conscience, then you are in a very dangerous place already. One day everything will be revealed to you, let that day not be one that will bring shame on you.

We have all sinned and fall short of the glory of God, that is why Jesus Christ died for us on the cross, to redeem us. Choose to live for him, not yourself.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,303
    Given: 8,227

1 Not allowed!

Hexachordia and the OP in the same discussion. We should call upon BarcelonaAtlantis to be complete.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

0 Not allowed!

No. Anal sex is disgusting and anal sex between two males is even more disgusting.

In general I personally have nothing against homosexuals as long as they don't promote homosexuality on media, don't attend gay parades, don't interfere with state laws, don't promote extreme liberalism, don't promote the idea that homosexuality is not a mental disorder etc.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information