Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 140

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tipirneni View Post
    You are making fancy statements from the place which was most diverse metropolitan area in the Bronze Age.
    About what statements do you have precisely?

CHG (or a Caucao-Iranic racial stock aka Caucasoids/Caucasians) in the Caucaus and Northwestern Iran (Kurdistan included) is one of the most ancient auDNA admixtures they have found.

All I am describing here the CHG (Irn_ChL) admixture and it descendant who are of a Caucao-Iranic racial stock (Caucasians & Western Irancs).

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Ancestry
    Salkhit 625SNP, Otzi 803SNP, Mik15 798SNP, RISE493 1335SNP, I11456 1024SNP, I7718 980SNP, I9041 512S
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    H-M82 Z5890+Z34522+
    mtDNA
    U2a1a3*
    Taxonomy
    sub-brachycephalic+Atlanto-Mediterranean+Caucasus-Alpine
    Hero
    James Bond
    Religion
    Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,458
    Given: 1,641

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Guti View Post
    About what statements do you have precisely?

CHG (or a Caucao-Iranic racial stock aka Caucasoids/Caucasians) in the Caucaus and Northwestern Iran (Kurdistan included) is one of the most ancient auDNA admixtures they have found.

All I am describing here the CHG (Irn_ChL) admixture and it descendant who are of a Caucao-Iranic racial stock (Caucasians & Western Irancs).
    There are many waves of CHG starting from 35kya when Haplogroup G & HIJ and H spit from IJ. Some of it might be very old present in India and Haobih South East Asia. Then later waves of CHG in Eneolithic, CHL and BA,IA are found widely in Central Asia and South Central Asia and South Asia. There is nothing like or called Caucasian Iranian. It is either Armenian or Georgian or Azeri or Iranian. There are many minor types within. Kurds are a mixed group of some relic populations in that area with surrounding people

Parthian were Armenian mixed Iranian who extended into South Asia. Nowadays South Asia itself has more Iranians lineages than the Iran itself
    Yfull [B]ID: YF83218 admix -> https://i.ibb.co/NjwQTz6/myherit1.png
    G25 Distance: 1.0778%
    86.2 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA2
    5.2 ITA_Sardinia_C_o:I15940 1.4 ITA_Daunian
    3.6 PAK_Saidu_Sharif_H
    3.6 VK2020_SWE_Gotland_VA:VK464

Banned
    Last Online
    10-02-2022 @ 01:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Huh? Of course there is a Caucaso-Iranic racial stock. There is literally a genetic cluster of it.
    You can see on the academic PCA maps that people of Caucaso-Iranic racial stock plot very close to the ancient CHG/Iran_ChL people.
    Central Asia, SouthCentral Asia and South Asia are clearly not part of that Caucaso-Iranic genetic cluster.

And about the Parthians, they spoke a Northwestern Iranic language very closely related to Kurdish. What those Parthians have to do with South Asia is beyond me.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Ancestry
    Salkhit 625SNP, Otzi 803SNP, Mik15 798SNP, RISE493 1335SNP, I11456 1024SNP, I7718 980SNP, I9041 512S
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    H-M82 Z5890+Z34522+
    mtDNA
    U2a1a3*
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    James Bond
    Religion
    Hindu
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Parthians and later Kushan empires ruled India for long time. Lot of their soldiers settled in India. Huge Buddhist temples built during Kushan rule in India and SC Asia.

The Iranian kings had Georgian wives and uncles in their Kingdom for long time which explains the recent Caucausian like appearances among the royals.
    3.6 PAK_Saidu_Sharif_H

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This is what they write about a Caucaso-Iranic genetic cluster. From the 'Supplementary Materials' .pdf-file.

The SCaucasusMain cluster (Table S 9) is composed virtually entirely of individuals from Armenia within the South Caucasus region. In terms of the Total model previously discussed, this cluster was composed largely of CHG-related ancestry, but it fits well a model in which the CHG ancestry is replaced from ancestry related to Chalcolithic Iran (Hajji Firuz). These observations are not inconsistent with each other as Iran and the Caucasus share deep common ancestry,(10, 34) and it makes sense that the populations of Armenia of Chalcolithic and later date share common history with contemporary populations of Iran rather than having evolved in complete isolation from them since the Paleolithic date of the CHG samples. (7)
    Anatolian-related ancestry in this cluster reaches only ~1/10, consistent with this cluster being maximally differentiated from the Anatolian Neolithic cluster on a geographical east-west axis and a genetic top-bottom axis in PCA space (Fig. S 22; Fig. S 23).
    About ~3/10 of the ancestry of this cluster is derived from steppe pastoralists, similar levels to those observed for the Balkan cluster. Thus, steppe ancestry emanating from eastern Europe dispersed southward both in a western direction into southeastern Europe and also in an eastern direction across the Caucasus. Steppe pastoralists have mixed ancestry with about half of their ancestry derived from eastern European hunter-gatherers and the rest from the south(7-10) (Supplementary Text S5) and this is indeed reflected in the results of models in which the Yamnaya are replaced by EHG as a source in which the amount of EHG ancestry is roughly half. We caution, however, that in the Caucasus it is not clear that the steppe ancestry is derived only from steppe pastoralist migrations as we will see that it is also present in halcolithic samples from Armenia that predate the formation of the Yamnaya.

The SCaucasusNIran cluster (Table S 10) overlaps with the SCaucasusMain cluster but is genetically and geographically more diffuse, also encompassing samples from N Iran and some samples from Turkey. The relationship with the SCaucasusMain cluster is also evident in the assignment of individuals to the two clusters (Cluster5.2.7.6.6 and Cluster5.2.7.6.20) where only one of the clustering methods divides the two groups.
    The main difference of this cluster to the SCaucasusMain one is the presence of some southern (Mesopotamian or Levantine) ancestry which makes up around ~16%, a proportion largely subtracted from the amount of steppe ancestry which diminishes to around ~13%

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    H-M82 Z5890+Z34522+
    mtDNA
    U2a1a3*
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    James Bond
    Religion
    Hindu
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Country less joker claims Iran Caucausus for himself. Ancient times these 3 ft devils used to be butchered every now and then by Sumerian and Akkad rulers. Since they wwere 3 ft they never got proper place in history.

Later during Medieval times oghuz turks used them as menial servants and blow jobs etc.. when the going was tough during Crusaders the turks used to fuck them to create more of their own people, thats when kurds started moving into Turkey periphery
    3.6 PAK_Saidu_Sharif_H

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tipirneni View Post
    Country less joker claims Iran Caucausus for himself. Ancient times these 3 ft devils used to be butchered every now and then by Sumerian and Akkad rulers.
    Lol, the real proto-Sumerian UBAIDIANS were of Caucaso-Iranic race themselves.

Later they were replaced by the Semitic mixed people from Uruk, the south.

But never forget that the first original Sumerians in Samarra/Hassuna were the Ubaidians from the Zagros Mountains (of Caucaso-Iranic racial stock).

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Guto-Medes (Aryan)
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Here a genetic landscape of the Iron_Age Caucaso-Iranic people.

ARM_EarlyIronAge were Trialeti/Yamnata derived people. This is why they have elevated EHG ancesty.
    Furthermore as you can see here there was a clear genetic continuity in an area between Southern Caucasus (Armenia) and Northwestern Iran (Kurdistan).
    On average IRN_Hasanlu people had a similar composition of CHG and ANF/Levant_N as the people who lived in the ancient Armenia (Southern Caucasus).

There is a clear genetic link visible between the Caucasus and NorthWestern Iranian Plateau. All those ancient LBA and Iron_Age Caucaso-Iranic people have a common ancestry, mostly Irn_ChL/CHG as the main source.

Lazaridis, I., Alpaslan-Roodenberg, S., Acar, A., Açıkkol, A., Agelarakis, A., Aghikyan, L., ... & Ruka, R. (2022). A genetic probe into the ancient and medieval history of Southern Europe and West Asia. Science, 377(6609), 940-951.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1udj...1T7CstP2l/view
    Last edited by Guti; 09-30-2022 at 11:38 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information