Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,817
    Given: 12,718

0 Not allowed!

People really don't know much about Africa except for stereotypes.

Quote Originally Posted by de Burgh II View Post
    The term "starve" is a misnomer in itself.
    "Starve" will not be a misnomer soon enough. People really don't see the seriousness of what sanctions on Russia will cause to a number of African nations.

Did anyone here notice what happened in Sri Lanka and how the sanctions affected that nation? It'll be worse in the African nations. I made a thread about Sri Lanka's economic woes that most people at this forum didn't care to look at, apparently.

It is no secret that Sub-Saharan Africa has always been largely underdeveloped since its evolutionary conception.
    Yes, SSA has historically been underdeveloped because most of its rivers are not navigatable for long distances, which hampers trade.

That didn't progress much past its Hunter gatherer/pastoral lifestyles.
    Seriously, dude?

10 FACTS ABOUT FARMING IN AFRICA
    Roughly 65 percent of Africa's population relies on subsistence farming. Subsistence farming, or smallholder agriculture, is when one family grows only enough to feed themselves.
    They did actually have kingdoms in West Africa and East Africa. This is well known. The Ghana Empire, for example.

Moreover, seeing that Africa as a whole is heavily dependent on foreign aid; it is not the Western world's concern to focus on areas in the world that has nothing to do with the West in the first place.
    Why Foreign Aid is Hurting Africa

The elites are trying to find nonsensical rationales to justify their self-serving agendas to undermine the general population for their own insidious ends.
    Do people actually think a group of villains in Sweden, UK, France, etc. are sitting together on conference calls rubbing their hands saying, "Yes! It's all going to plan! Soon Europe will be nations of mongrels to serve us!" considering all these elites would be long dead before such a thing ever occurred.

People are more complicated than cardboard villain cutouts.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 06-22-2022 at 10:03 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,929
    Given: 20,239

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    People really don't know much about Africa except for stereotypes.

"Starve" will not be a misnomer soon enough. People really don't see the seriousness of what sanctions on Russia will cause to a number of African nations. Did anyone here notice what happened in Sri Lanka? I made a thread that most people here didn't care to look at.

Seriously, dude?

Why Foreign Aid is Hurting Africa

Do people actually think a group of people in Sweden, UK, France, etc. are sitting together on conference calls rubbing their hands saying, "Yes! It's all going to plan! Soon Europe will be nations of mongrels to serve us!" considering all these elites would be long dead before such thing ever occurred.
    Seems you like to contradict yourself when it comes to forming your arguments because of your innate predilection to be right, rather than be factually right. In other words, your hubris is an overarching personality trait you need to address sooner than later.

Irrespective of those biases; subsistence farming ties into my point that it is on the same level as hunter-gatherering/pastoral lifestyles as defined here:

subsistence farming, form of farming in which nearly all of the crops or livestock raised are used to maintain the farmer and the farmer’s family, leaving little, if any, surplus for sale or trade. Preindustrial agricultural peoples throughout the world have traditionally practiced subsistence farming. Some of these peoples moved from site to site as they exhausted the soil at each location. As urban centres grew, agricultural production became more specialized and commercial farming developed, with farmers producing a sizable surplus of certain crops, which they traded for manufactured goods or sold for cash.

Subsistence farming persists today on a relatively wide scale in various areas of the world, including large parts of sub-Saharan Africa. Subsistence farms usually consist of no more than a few acres, and farm technology tends to be primitive and of low yield.
    https://www.britannica.com/topic/subsistence-farming

In other words, African nations can utilize these methods to sustain their large population growths as well as creating more urban centers like Lagos in Nigeria to GENERATE EQUITY TO EXPORT TO OTHER COUNTRIES to balance out their import/export ratios.

Lagos (Nigerian English: /ˈleɪɡɒs/;[9] Yoruba: Čkó) is the largest city in Nigeria and the second most populous city in Africa,[10][11] with a population of 15.3 million as of 2022 within the city proper. It was the national capital of Nigeria until December 1991 before the government decided to move their capital to Abuja in the centre of the country. The Lagos metropolitan area has a total population of roughly 23.5 million as of 2018, making it the largest metropolitan area in Africa. Lagos is a major African financial centre and is the economic hub of Lagos State and Nigeria at large. The city has been described as the cultural, financial, and entertainment capital of Africa, and is a significant influence on commerce, entertainment, technology, education, politics, tourism, art, fashion. Lagos is also among the top ten of the world's fastest-growing cities and urban areas.[19][20] The megacity has the fourth-highest GDP in Africa[21][2] and houses one of the largest and busiest seaports on the continent.[22][23][24] The Lagos metropolitan area is a major educational and cultural centre in Sub Saharan Africa.[25]

Lagos initially emerged as a home to the Awori subgroup of the Yoruba of West Africa and later emerged as a port city that originated on a collection of islands, which are contained in the present day Local Government Areas (LGAs) of Lagos Island, Eti-Osa, Amuwo-Odofin and Apapa. The islands are separated by creeks, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon, while being protected from the Atlantic Ocean by barrier islands and long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 km (62 mi) east and west of the mouth. Due to rapid urbanization, the city expanded to the west of the lagoon to include areas in the present day Lagos Mainland, Ajeromi-Ifelodun and Surulere. This led to the classification of Lagos into two main areas: the Island, which was the original city of Lagos, and the Mainland, which it has since expanded into.[26] This city area was governed directly by the Federal Government through the Lagos City Council, until the creation of Lagos State in 1967, which led to the splitting of Lagos city into the present day seven Local Government Areas (LGAs), and an addition of other towns (which now make up 13 LGAs) from the then Western Region to form the state.[27]

However, the state capital was later moved to Ikeja in 1976,[28] and the federal capital moved to Abuja in 1991. Even though Lagos is still widely referred to as a city, the present-day Lagos, also known as "Metropolitan Lagos", and officially as "Lagos Metropolitan Area"[29][30][31] is an urban agglomeration or conurbation,[32] consisting of 16 LGAs including Ikeja, the state capital of Lagos State.[2][33] This conurbation makes up 37% of Lagos State total land area, but houses about 85% of the state's total population.[2][27][34]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos

In summation, these migrants have no incentive to come to Europe in the thousands; if they spent as much time and efforts in advancing their already pre-existing infrastructure and methodology in agriculture to uproot THEIR OWN people. If these countries put aside their stone age beliefs and practices; they could improve much under such ideal conditions if they deemed it to be.

Ironically enough, it was the WEST who imposed sanctions on Russia and are to blame for this pointless carnage when they are defending an obviously corrupt Ukrainian Oligarchy by SUPPLYING them with military-grade weaponry to PROFIT (through the use of the military industrial complex) off the deaths of obviously ignorant, disadvantage peoples.

Hence, to infer the imposition that the Elites are "innocent" when they are obviously trying to bleed dry the most they can get out of this point war. Moreover, the Western media purely exists as a third-party medium to propagate their false agendas/"humanitarian" aid is as clear as day as it can explicitly come.

The reality is that such idealistic perceptions aren't in tandem with the Globalist agenda to forge a one-world government that is based heavily in a centralized, global multicultural society that requires the breakdown of ethnic cultures and peoples to fall under their banner. In other words, total and complete destruction of societies/peoples that go against this globalist agenda (which Russia is being subjected to).
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Seems you like to contradict yourself when it comes to forming your arguments because of your innate predilection to be right, rather than be factually right. In other words, your hubris is an overarching personality trait you need to address sooner than later.
    I didn't contradict myself. You just wasted an hour responding to me. Literally, it took you an hour to come up with all this irrelevance because you didn't like my attitude, basically. (Look at what you quoted and look at my post and see the difference... took you an hour, dude...).

Irrespective of those biases; subsistence farming ties into my point that it is on the same level as hunter-gatherering/pastoral lifestyles as defined here:
    From the post, you implied a primitiveness that doesn't reach farming. This is what you said:

That didn't progress much past its Hunter gatherer/pastoral lifestyles.
    https://www.britannica.com/topic/subsistence-farming

In other words, African nations can utilize these methods to sustain their large population growths as well as creating more urban centers like Lagos in Nigeria to GENERATE EQUITY TO EXPORT TO OTHER COUNTRIES to balance out their import/export ratios.
    What methods? You just posted irrelevant quotes.

Are you referring to this:

As urban centres grew, agricultural production became more specialized and commercial farming developed, with farmers producing a sizable surplus of certain crops, which they traded for manufactured goods or sold for cash.
    This is a reference to the growth of civilizations; you know, like civilizations that sprung up in Mesopotamia that allowed for the division of labor, etc... Can I welcome you to 2022? Hi, m it's 2022... try to be relevant with your information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagos

In summation, these migrants have no incentive to come to Europe in the thousands; if they spent as much time and efforts in advancing their already pre-existing infrastructure and methodology in agriculture to uproot THEIR OWN people. If these countries put aside their stone age beliefs and practices; they could improve much under such ideal conditions if they deemed it to be.
    And this is absolutely irrelevant to my point. What matter is the situation that exists as it does now and not a hypothetical. I'm sure we can wave a magic wand and change some variables everything will be great but we can't and the sanctions on Russia will cause serious problems that will lead to a wave of migration north. It doesn't matter if you blame them because....

My food is here. Stop wasting my time and yours if it takes you an hour to respond to someone and yet miss the point...

Ironically enough, it was the WEST who imposed sanctions on Russia and are to blame for this pointless carnage when they are defending an obviously corrupt Ukrainian Oligarchy by SUPPLYING them with military-grade weaponry to PROFIT (through the use of the military industrial complex) off the deaths of obviously ignorant, disadvantage peoples.

Hence, to infer the imposition that the Elites are "innocent" when they are obviously trying to bleed dry the most they can get out of this point war. Moreover, the Western media purely exists as a third-party medium to propagate their false agendas/"humanitarian" aid is as clear as day as it can explicitly come.

The reality is that such idealistic perceptions aren't in tandem with the Globalist agenda to forge a one-world government that is based heavily in a centralized, global multicultural society that requires the breakdown of ethnic cultures and peoples to fall under their banner. In other words, total and complete destruction of societies/peoples that go against this globalist agenda (which Russia is being subjected to).
    I'm sure the above was insightful.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,929
    Given: 20,239

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    In summation, more egotistical boosting with zero citations to refute your claims; in other words, you don't shit in order to defend your arguments.

Hence, you are low hanging fruit that has nothing to contribute to the discussion besides being any unnecessary burden to society at large with your stupidity clearly showing.

Duly noted.
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

In summation, more egotistical boosting with zero citations to refute your claims; in other words, you don't shit in order to defend your arguments.
    I addressed everything you said except the last part that I didn't bother reading. Your references were irrelevant. Imagine thinking you made a point by quoting how ancient civilization came about through a division of labor and think this applies to a 3rd world nation in 2022.

You even posted a quote about Lagos that didn't add anything to the topic (and you oddly put the whole thing in bold because, I assume, even you knew nothing quoted was relevant). Thanks for giving me basic information on Lago... I guess?

Hence, you are low hanging fruit that has nothing to contribute to the discussion besides being any unnecessary burden to society at large with your stupidity clearly showing.

Duly noted.
    Thanks for letting me know you're mad but I don't care.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    My mistake, I must have imagined Angela Merkel and Wir schaffen das, decades of Western European governments deciding to flood their countries with non-whites against the wishes of the native population, the UK Labour govt opening up mass immigration to rub our nose in diversity...
    http://web.archive.org/web/200910271...r-adviser.html
    Political party looking to gain an edge by importing voters > conspiracy theory based on a book 99% of people who reference it haven't read

Research into voting patterns conducted for the Electoral Commission after the 2005 general election found that 80 per cent of Caribbean and African voters had voted Labour, while only about 3 per cent had voted Conservative and roughly 8 per cent for the Liberal Democrats.

The Asian vote was split about 50 per cent for Labour, 10 per cent Conservatives and 15 per cent Liberal Democrats.

Nor should we underestimate the power of ‘community leaders’ who have strong influence in constituency Labour parties and who, of course, benefit from a growth in numbers.
    https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/pre...n-a-conspiracy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information