PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Germany legalized abortion advertising - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Germany legalized abortion advertising

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,284
    Given: 8,195

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I'm fine with abortion before it's a fetus.
    Do you have a time function which plots when he or she counting as a fetus?

There are people who want the option to abort up until the last moment of birth. That's insane.
    I would fucking say.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Schizophrenia at work:

Germany scraps Nazi-era law that barred doctors’ abortion ads

Majority vote ends law banning doctors from offering information about abortion procedures

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...alises-doctors

Germany ‘needs 400,000 immigrants every year’ to fill jobs

The head of Germany's federal Employment Agency has issued an urgent appeal to the government to allow significantly more immigrants with sought-after skills into the country.

https://www.thelocal.de/20210824/ger...-to-fill-jobs/

Researchers: Study of Schizophrenia Held Back by “Cult-Like” Belief System

Leading researchers complain that psychiatry refuses “to enter the moral era of medicine” and clings to an outdated view of schizophrenia.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34991949/

About German Psychiatrists during the Holocaust:

"The tragedy is that the psychiatrists did not have to have an order. They acted on their own. They were not carrying out a death sentence pronounced by someone else. They were the legislators who laid down the rules for deciding who was to die; they were the administrators who worked out the procedures, provided the patients and places, and decided the methods of killing; they pronounced a sentence of life or death in every individual case; they were the executioners who carried out or—without being coerced to do so—surrendered their patients to be killed in other institutions; they supervised and often watched the slow deaths."

---Breggin, P. R. (1993) ‘Psychiatry’s Role in the Holocaust’, International Journal of Risk & Safety in Medicine, 4(2): 133–148

"instrumental in instituting a system of identifying, notifying, transporting, and killing hundreds of thousands of mentally ill and “racially and cognitively compromised” individuals in settings ranging from centralized psychiatric hospitals to prisons and death camps. Their role was central and critical to the success of Nazi policy, plans, and principles"

--Strous, R. D. (2007) ‘Psychiatry During the Nazi Era: Ethical Lessons for the Modern Professional’, Annals of General Psychiatry, 6(1), doi:10.1186/1744-859X-6-8.

Hitler was influenced by psychiatry when he stated in Mein Kampf :

[i]t has to put the most modern medical means at the service of this knowledge. It has to declare unfit for propagation everybody who is visibly ill and has inherited a disease and it has to carry this out in practice … The prevention of the procreative faculty and possibility on the part of psychiatry [sic] degenerated and mentally sick people, for only six hundred years, would not only free mankind of immeasurable misfortune, but would also contribute to a restoration that appears hardly believable today.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,855
    Given: 12,729

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    Do you have a time function which plots when he or she counting as a fetus?

I would fucking say.
    8th week. By then the embryo has become a fetus. For someone to wait that long to have an abortion is just inexcusable if their intention was to have an abortion.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

8th week. By then the embryo has become a fetus. For someone to wait that long to have an abortion is just inexcusable if their intention was to have an abortion.
    Fair enough, but how hard is to use pills before? Or a simple condom? Or just do it differently? That would avoid plenty of some of the unwanted pregnacies. I didn't fuck anyone for quite some time now, but there are less brutal methods. It's not a pleasant experience for anyone, especially the woman.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,855
    Given: 12,729

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    Fair enough, but how hard is to use pills before? Or a simple condom? Or just do it differently? That would avoid plenty of some of the unwanted pregnacies. I didn't fuck anyone for quite some time now, but there are less brutal methods. It's not a pleasant experience for anyone, especially the woman.
    In the thread about Roe v. Wade at this forum, I've ranted about how some people are unfortunately irresponsible and how abortion should not be seen as something to be celebrated. I don't have much sympathy for a woman (and the guy) who can easily avoid the situation altogether but don't. There is no excuse in this day and age. I am sympathetic when it's like a 16 year old girl because, you know, she's just a kid, basically, and kids often don't think things through, unfortunately, but no excuse for an adult.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

In the thread about Roe v. Wade at this forum, I've ranted about how some people are unfortunately irresponsible and how abortion should not be seen as something to be celebrated. I don't have much sympathy for a woman (and the guy) who can easily avoid the situation altogether but don't. There is no excuse in this day and age. I am sympathetic when it's like a 16 year old girl because, you know, she's just a kid, basically, and kids often don't think things through, unfortunately, but no excuse for an adult.
    I can sign most of the post's content, except for the last part. More often than not, they regret their decision, which goes in line with the fact that they're kids. Now, forcibly making them a human incubators or trust their kiddo feelings which will turn up to be wrong eventually? Either option is pretty harsh. Would just say, use some protection, kids!

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,665
    Given: 5,623

0 Not allowed!

I agree mate, apart from medical reasons, most conservative people even understood/tolerated early abortion under special situations (not me)...if the parents are drug addicts or completely unfitt to raise a child there's really no point in bringing to the World a child that will have a miserable upbringing unless someone else takes care of them. HOWEVER, that can not be used as an excuse, people have the right to be stupid and make mistakes but they can't sacrifice another life because of it. I'm far more concerned about the rights of the new life (the child) than those irresponsible subhumans who want to use abortion as a counterceptive measure and come with the bulshit argument that a child that is developing a brain and a heart is not a life until is born. Each life from its conception is unique and irrepetible with a specific DNA, if you kill that life ( could be anyone of us) it won't be repeated or substituted with another child ( that is another unique and irrepetible life) and that is a scientific fact.
    To put it short, they took it so far that THEY BLEW IT ! So now fuck them, zero tolerance to abortionists, they are selfish, even psychopathic scum.

Last edited by Sebastianus Rex; 07-10-2022 at 02:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,665
    Given: 5,623

0 Not allowed!

[DP
    Last edited by Sebastianus Rex; 07-10-2022 at 02:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Det Nordiske Råd™approved Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of SNPA"

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    nordish
    Ethnicity
    american
    Taxonomy
    homo sapiens nordensis
    Politics
    reality>reason>rights
    Religion
    no beliefs - knowledge
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,647
    Given: 6,678

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up from one of the best web-comics over the past twenty years (click images to see more deadly satire)

Last Online
    04-11-2024 @ 06:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Slovak-American
    Ancestry
    75% Slovak, 19.5% British Isles, 2.5% German, 1.5% Swiss German, 1.5% French. (Paper trail)
    Country
    Slovakia
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    R1a-m458(L260)
    mtDNA
    U4b1b1
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid + CM
    Politics
    Christian
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    ya mom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,539
    Given: 1,369

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Which was banned by old "nazi law". Abortion is legal in Germany, but advertising about it was not, until now.

Meanwhile:

https://www.thelocal.de/20210824/ger...-to-fill-jobs/

>advertize Abortions
    >cries that needs 400k foreigners per year to keep economy afloat
    >has one of oldest populations in the world and worst birth rates

And we know that it won't be muslims in Germany celebrating such abortions advertising liberalizations.

I guess they want more abortions of native people so their full replacement goes faster.

Germans are a stupid people, as well as Austrians. Their real problem, and the same problem that they have always had, is they imagine themselves to be smarter than everyone else "Besserwisser" in the true sense of the word. They are so smart that they will exterminate themselves from existence. I love Austria and thank God there is still some Catholic and Holy Spirit here, otherwise I would think these people are some of the dumbest on earth.
    “Cool Story bro”
    63.1% Belorussian + 36.9% French @ 3.85

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information